Mgtow thread

I wrote a song for my gf before we split up called "walking on eggshells." It pissed her off but gave me a good laugh. I had the acoustic out and everything lol.

False. I was fine before I got married, and I didn't need a girlfriend/wife. But when a fantastic woman came along, I wasn't so scared that I turned her away out of fear of getting hurt. That's what you guys do.

You just said it. Self-preservation. You clearly don't trust your own abilities to get a decent woman. You instead resort to saying that all women are evil, and all men who have a relationship are cucks (which is a stupid fucking word, btw). Some men grovel and kiss ass, but that's not the majority. It's a shame that you didn't have a real man in your life to teach you that. Probably why you ended up as a coward...

Good for you, little boy. I actually like my job. I'd honestly do it for free if money were no object.

My wife is awesome. She's my best friend, someone I try to spend every single day with. We do all sorts of things together, and she helps balance my life. I try to help balance hers, as I think we are exceptionally compatible. We work well together. She keeps me grounded while simultaneously helping me push myself to reach my limits. I try to do the same for her. It's nice having a partner and teammate you can rely on, and we have the added benefit of having a physical connection that will ultimately yield kids who will continue on into the world. Family ultimately makes things worth while, and if all you have is a few bucks in the bank, you honestly don't have much. I have both, and I'd give up all my money and stuff in a heartbeat if I had to choose between that and my wife. When you're older, you're going to regret the life you've lived. You can try to lie to yourself now, convincing yourself that you're somehow tough and "going it alone." But you know deep down that you're full of shit. You know that the people you're associating with a bunch of losers who got burned and are just emotionally-scarred weaklings. You fucking know it. Get off your dead ass, pick yourself up, and fix yourself before you die a bitter old man who has nothing meaningful to show for his life.

This is complete bullshit!

The reason I call bullshit is due to the fact that MGTOW has hit a nerve with you that you have to call them cowards and other name calling. If you were telling the truth, your natural reaction would be "meh sucks for them and lucky me" but for whatever reason, the MGTOW has triggered your rage which makes me believe that you are in a horrific relationship or its heading that way. So you lash out towards MGTOW because deep down inside you know you goofed and you know you should have picked a different path in life. From your explanation, your dependent on this woman for your happiness but deep down, when the romance fizzles out, you know your going to feel lonelier than ever. This terrifies you, this makes you sick to your stomach and to justify your choice, you have to demonize the MGTOW to cover up your inadequate life choices.

Oh and regarding "die alone" guess what, EVERYONE dies alone! You act like married couple die on the same day. Oh and regarding kids, we have overpopulated the earth, how many more humans do you need to destroy earth with your shitty genes and carbon footprints?

In the end, you have no understanding of statistics and marriage laws or you choose to just suppress it and pretend that men don't get fucked over in relationship/marriages. In the end you are just a angry little coward inside who knows deep down he made the wrong choice in life and now you have to project that cowardly behavior on to other people who are living life to the fullest. They do what they want and they don't allow themselves to be shamed, blamed or tamed by society. You truly a sad person if you feel like your obligated and reliant on pleasing societies expectation by getting married and feeling the need to have kids. Because god knows, if you don't breed, then the human race will cease to exist. :)

This is complete bullshit!

The reason I call bullshit is due to the fact that MGTOW has hit a nerve with you that you have to call them cowards and other name calling. If you were telling the truth, your natural reaction would be "meh sucks for them and lucky me" but for whatever reason, the MGTOW has triggered your rage which makes me believe that you are in a horrific relationship or its heading that way. So you lash out towards MGTOW because deep down inside you know you goofed and you know you should have picked a different path in life. From your explanation, your dependent on this woman for your happiness but deep down, when the romance fizzles out, you know your going to feel lonelier than ever. This terrifies you, this makes you sick to your stomach and to justify your choice, you have to demonize the MGTOW to cover up your inadequate life choices.

Oh and regarding "die alone" guess what, EVERYONE dies alone! You act like married couple die on the same day. Oh and regarding kids, we have overpopulated the earth, how many more humans do you need to destroy earth with your shitty genes and carbon footprints?

In the end, you have no understanding of statistics and marriage laws or you choose to just suppress it and pretend that men don't get fucked over in relationship/marriages. In the end you are just a angry little coward inside who knows deep down he made the wrong choice in life and now you have to project that cowardly behavior on to other people who are living life to the fullest. They do what they want and they don't allow themselves to be shamed, blamed or tamed by society. You truly a sad person if you feel like your obligated and reliant on pleasing societies expectation by getting married and feeling the need to have kids. Because god knows, if you don't breed, then the human race will cease to exist. :)
I'm calling you cowardly because you are cowardly. You are letting your fear of women dictate the whole way you run your life. How do you not see this?

Wow, so edgy. Everyone dies alone, huh? You and I both know that there's a fundamental difference between an old person rotting away by themselves and someone who is living their final days surrounded by family.

I do understand the statistics. The court system is fucked up, and I'm not defending it. I'm also not going to be a whiny little pussy and lament about it all day to losers who call themselves MGTOW. The difference between us is that you use these statistics to encourage fear and get others to adopt your sad little viewpoints because misery loves company. But hey, go ahead and call me a coward. Honestly, I'm not bothered by your attacks because they really don't mean anything. You're truly pathetic, so if you hate me, it doesn't carry much weight. You constantly talk about how married men are only doing it because society expects us to do it. Have you ever considered that maybe a few of us got married because we loved our wives, wanted to build a life together, and see the value in providing a stable home for our families? You are nothing but a pathetic worm who tries to sell things on the internet because you're so afraid of being a part of society.

I'm calling you cowardly because you are cowardly. You are letting your fear of women dictate the whole way you run your life. How do you not see this?

Wow, so edgy. Everyone dies alone, huh? You and I both know that there's a fundamental difference between an old person rotting away by themselves and someone who is living their final days surrounded by family.

I do understand the statistics. The court system is fucked up, and I'm not defending it. I'm also not going to be a whiny little pussy and lament about it all day to losers who call themselves MGTOW. The difference between us is that you use these statistics to encourage fear and get others to adopt your sad little viewpoints because misery loves company. But hey, go ahead and call me a coward. Honestly, I'm not bothered by your attacks because they really don't mean anything. You're truly pathetic, so if you hate me, it doesn't carry much weight. You constantly talk about how married men are only doing it because society expects us to do it. Have you ever considered that maybe a few of us got married because we loved our wives, wanted to build a life together, and see the value in providing a stable home for our families? You are nothing but a pathetic worm who tries to sell things on the internet because you're so afraid of being a part of society.

Your the one who started the name calling and like the cry bully coward (you started using it first) you are now back tracking with the whole "now your attacking me" you have no argument or point. All you could is call people pathetic, worm, weasel. Because you are so fucking triggered that you are going crazy with insults

My point is that marriage is dangerous and fucked up in modern times, women of today are not the women of 1950s. You fail to understand that, if you truly were happy with your wife, you would have ZERO need to name call. You literally have to resort to personal attacks which is cowardly. You are projecting your lack of courage and authenticity on MGTOW members because deep down inside you know you made a goofy mistake. I also LOVE how you ignore the fact that people that become MGTOW end up using their time, energy and finance to start side businesses which allows them to work less at 40 hour jobs. In a way, MGTOW has helped me reach a place of financial stability and that's the POINT I made.

Meanwhile you make no argument, all you do is what EVERY feminist/SJW/Cuck does which is throw personal insults and call people names because deep down inside you know you are a sad, unhappy little chump who has to pretend like he made the right choice by diminishing the counter lifestyle. If you were truly happy and content with your wife and life, then you wouldn't feel the need to diminish MGTOW. In fact, if MGTOW was full of losers, you would laugh at them and shake your head and simply dismiss their presence. But deep down inside, you know they are becoming an awesome force of nature and the members have the luxury you only wish you could have. This makes you angry and disgusted. Its like a fighter that is cocky and arrogant but good. That's the type of fighter you hate because you know that person is capable of winning and it adds to your rage and hatred which is relevant based on your personal attacks.

P.S: Check this thread that's floating around right now:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/husband-caught-his-wife-with-a-random-guy-on-livestream.3726329/

Last edited:
A lot of this isn't to do with females themselves, but societies expectations, law horror stories and how society views and treats women in general.

In my first, brief relationship for example, I may have been dumped and/or cheated on. A short time later however, I realised that I had been an embarrassment all the way through it, and although infatuated (she was a gorgeous Thai woman), I didn't actually respect her at all (she was beautiful and acted sweetly, but her intelligence and desires weren't registering). I also screwed up in other ways and didn't make enough to sponsor her stay in the country. I didn't swear myself off women, but simply devalue them as women and now just view them as individuals.

I also realised how TV and film doesn't equate to reality, but at times are held as a benchmark that can either be viewed as true devotion to love, or an arrestable offence. I do hold back now, for the sake of my dignity and everybody else's comfort.

I've been in a relationship for over four years now. She views me as a cheap bloke without romance in him and reflection on my upbringing may prove her to be right. I however, don't particularly care. I love her, I told her so, but I do what is best for me and my goals in life.

I'm not identifying with some movement, just trying to keep my self-respect.

I'm 43, turning 44 next month. I made a conscious choice when I turned 30 to not get married, or enter into another serious relationship.

I should state, the relationship I had just before making this decision was very good. She was my "ideal" women...I really did love her. However, that changed...I just grew out of those emotions towards her. I didn't want it to be that way, but its just how it went. Honeymoon phase--->reality.

I just realized coming out of that relationship that I'm not into being serious with a partner. My life is very busy, lots of travel, business, etc...and I love it that way. I just prefer to keep my personal life as simple as possible; no drama, no games, no commitments, etc. I'm 110% honest and upfront with my "partners". I let them know, I'm only into friendship, and/or FWB type thing.

So, I've been like this for close to 15 years now, and have zero regrets. No kids either. All though, I'd sooner prefer to be a Dad, then get married. Who knows if I ever well, I'm not getting any younger, and still enjoy my open lifestyle...but I'm financially very stable, and could maybe see it happening someday.

I fully understand why some men have made the choice to MGTOW, all though I don't see the need to have NO females in their lives. That's just my opinion.

Your the one who started the name calling and like the cry bully coward (you started using it first) you are now back tracking with the whole "now your attacking me" you have no argument or point. All you could is call people pathetic, worm, weasel. Because you are so fucking triggered that you are going crazy with insults

My point is that marriage is dangerous and fucked up in modern times, women of today are not the women of 1950s. You fail to understand that, if you truly were happy with your wife, you would have ZERO need to name call. You literally have to resort to personal attacks which is cowardly. You are projecting your lack of courage and authenticity on MGTOW members because deep down inside you know you made a goofy mistake. I also LOVE how you ignore the fact that people that become MGTOW end up using their time, energy and finance to start side businesses which allows them to work less at 40 hour jobs. In a way, MGTOW has helped me reach a place of financial stability and that's the POINT I made.

Meanwhile you make no argument, all you do is what EVERY feminist/SJW/Cuck does which is throw personal insults and call people names because deep down inside you know you are a sad, unhappy little chump who has to pretend like he made the right choice by diminishing the counter lifestyle. If you were truly happy and content with your wife and life, then you wouldn't feel the need to diminish MGTOW. In fact, if MGTOW was full of losers, you would laugh at them and shake your head and simply dismiss their presence. But deep down inside, you know they are becoming an awesome force of nature and the members have the luxury you only wish you could have. This makes you angry and disgusted. Its like a fighter that is cocky and arrogant but good. That's the type of fighter you hate because you know that person is capable of winning and it adds to your rage and hatred which is relevant based on your personal attacks.

P.S: Check this thread that's floating around right now:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/husband-caught-his-wife-with-a-random-guy-on-livestream.3726329/
I find you morally reprehensible because you are brainwashing other people into accepting your stupid ideology. You are perpetuating a victimhood mentality and culture. That is why I find you to be a disgusting maggot.

Everyone has changed. You either adapt or die. You have chosen the latter.

Again, you and your ilk are attracting sad little followers. That's why I hate your stupid thought processes. I hate that you are spreading your nonsense around, taking advantage of emotionally fragile people. You are encouraging people to feel like victims, and we don't need more of those. We need real men who can take a few lumps, get up, and keep acting like men. We need a lot more of that in society and a lot less of you.

Saw it. Yes, she's a fucking whore. If I were her husband, I would have smashed the other dude in the head with a brick in front of her, informed her that it was all her fault why that happened, and then drove straight to a lawyer to divorce her bitch ass. I'm no white knight. I just also understand that you can't generalize that behavior to literally 50% of the population.

Do mgtow met up every Saturday night at the bar and buy each other drinks while giving sneers to the ladies around? Because I feel like that's something they should put into their group mandate to fully embrace their life style.{<jimmies}

I don't get why people needlessly rag on mgtow. If you think it sucks, then fine, move on and go get married. Some of the responses in here reveal some deep seated insecurity. Like, who cares if I get married or not.
I find you morally reprehensible because you are brainwashing other people into accepting your stupid ideology. You are perpetuating a victimhood mentality and culture. That is why I find you to be a disgusting maggot.

Again, you and your ilk are attracting sad little followers. That's why I hate your stupid thought processes. I hate that you are spreading your nonsense around, taking advantage of emotionally fragile people. You are encouraging people to feel like victims, and we don't need more of those. We need real men who can take a few lumps, get up, and keep acting like men. We need a lot more of that in society and a lot less of you.

Saw it. Yes, she's a fucking whore. If I were her husband, I would have smashed the other dude in the head with a brick in front of her, informed her that it was all her fault why that happened, and then drove straight to a lawyer to divorce her bitch ass. I'm no white knight. I just also understand that you can't generalize that behavior to literally 50% of the population.
This is so dumb. We're not propagating anything immoral. The planet is becoming overpopulated as it is. It doesn't affect you whatsoever if we choose not to get married or have kids.

And it's hilarious that your response would be to attack the guy if your woman chose not ton be loyal.
Do mgtow met up every Saturday night at the bar and buy each other drinks while giving sneers to the ladies around? Because I feel like that's something they should put into their group mandate to fully embrace their life style.{<jimmies}
More like all the dudes lurking around this thread turning up their nose at our thing. If you don't like it, fine. I like women. I'm just not marrying them or making babies. Other than that it's all good.

tumblr_n2dnj5gN901qzdga6o1_400.gif

Funny thing is, you are the maggot in this case. You want to turn men in martyrs. You want them to take some lumps while not understanding what divorce and false allegation does to a man.

I find you to be a disgusting human being by preaching marriage and relationship with modern women. You don' get it. These women are not the same as our mothers and grand mothers. Different timeline and different generation.

Regarding mgtow you speak as if I am a cult leader. Fact of the matter is, if a person doesent want to be mgtow he can simply go back seeking relationships. But if someone follows your advice and get burnt then they are fucked.

I'm a fan of predator and ventura, but this is a perfect representation of what's happening in this thread with the attitude towards mgtow.

In this scene, Ventura claims that if you don't chew tobacco, you're an inferior male. It's a ridiculous claim when you analyze it critically.

Same thing as what's going on here. Sign a marriage contract and procreate like a REAL man. Mgtow is for :eek::eek::eek:s!

Lol, it's retarded.

Lol, it's retarded.
Save up your pesos and start thinking about the future. You can take exploratory trips until that time comes and figure out what you like best. I think everyone just finds humor in alternative ideas like this becoming trendy. Just do you.

what the hell is mgtow
Men grabbing their own weiner?

Save up your pesos and start thinking about the future. You can take exploratory trips until that time comes and figure out what you like best. I think everyone just finds humor in alternative ideas like this becoming trendy. Just do you.

Sound advice sir

Funny thing is, you are the maggot in this case. You want to turn men in martyrs. You want them to take some lumps while not understanding what divorce and false allegation does to a man.

I find you to be a disgusting human being by preaching marriage and relationship with modern women. You don' get it. These women are not the same as our mothers and grand mothers. Different timeline and different generation.

Regarding mgtow you speak as if I am a cult leader. Fact of the matter is, if a person doesent want to be mgtow he can simply go back seeking relationships. But if someone follows your advice and get burnt then they are fucked.
I've had a divorce. I'm just not a pussy who lets it define my life.

And I find you to be less than human. You have a weird fascination with your mother and grandmother, thinking that these are somehow pure women while all the women of today are pure evil. Go see a therapist, you fucking moron.

No, you're just part of the mindless mass that is your stupid, childish movement. You're living in fear, promoting victimhood in men, and are overall contributing to a weaker society. Fuck you, fuck off.

Western women are victims of feminism and a progressive lifestyle. MGTOW is no better than that really. It's just a male version. When faced with this progressive disease remember to not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Go to Saudi Arabia and find a real woman.

Back