***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v8 - STEPHS CLIMB FOR HIS THIRD NBA MVP EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gives LeBron a much easier out if the Cavs go one and done

It feels like that's what will happen with LeBron putting up good numbers

I remember after the trade and only 2 wins a row most people around here say It Cavs beat in the east now blah blah blah all because they got 3 unproven players from shit tier teams. Knee jerk nonsense. @Sauce Castillo And I tried to say we think the Cavs will still suck and the d will be just as bad but told we are just wishful thinking cuz we raptor fans

Fast forward a few weeks and now everybody knew the Cavs would still suck lol sure buddies. Nobody saying love gonna come put them over the top anymore?? Kevin Love lol kevin?? Lol dude gonna have mad anxiety with that kind of pressure

fun fact from yesterday, Raptors top 3 scorers (Lowry, DeKobe, Ibaka) went 12 for 38 and the Raptors still put up 132 points....

but yea, just like years past..... same team......

soon you all realize this team is much more than Lowry and DeMar. game plan for just those 2 and you gonna get burned.

since the start of Feb, the Lakers are 11-5 w/ Randle putting up 18.4 and 8.9 on 59% shooting

since the start of Feb, the Lakers are 11-5 w/ Randle putting up 18.4 and 8.9 on 59% shooting

Lakes are back, baby!!

Sarcasm aside it's a nice finish in terms of attracting high end FA in the off season. Seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. Lakes can be first round cannon fodder next year

Ingram was also putting up 18/5/5 in Feb before Winslow injured him. Was shooting on 53/54/79 splits. He reminds me Kawhi. Similar playstyle and demeanor. Not as good as Kawhi was defensively but not at all bad.

Ingram was also putting up 18/5/5 in Feb before Winslow injured him. Was shooting on 53/54/79 splits. He reminds me Kawhi. Similar playstyle and demeanor. Not as good as Kawhi was defensively but not all bad.
he reminds me more of Lamar Odom, or a shittier shooting Durant (they move very similarly w/ that daddy long legs type euro step slink)

he reminds me more of Lamar Odom, or a shittier shooting Durant (they move very similarly w/ that daddy long legs type euro step slink)
His J is starting to fall. Obviously needs some work though

The cankers have been trying to get max free agents since kobrick retired; how has that turned out?
And when was the last time they had a max FA like PG13 openly say he wants to go home to LA. I want him to stay in OKC but Im pretty sure hes leaving so he can be " the guy", even if its a losing situation

Randle is gonna end up somewhere in the neighborhood of 4yr/80mil, if Im OKC I trying to work some kind of S&T , PG13 for Randle & Ingram with throw ins on both sides

And when was the last time they had a max FA like PG13 openly say he wants to go home to LA. I want him to stay in OKC but Im pretty sure hes leaving so he can be " the guy", even if its a losing situation

Pg13 is the type of max you don't want LOL

fun fact from yesterday, Raptors top 3 scorers (Lowry, DeKobe, Ibaka) went 12 for 38 and the Raptors still put up 132 points....

but yea, just like years past..... same team......

soon you all realize this team is much more than Lowry and DeMar. game plan for just those 2 and you gonna get burned.

You spend an awful lot of time on internet forums trying to convince ppl you don't know, that the Raptors are good. Their bench playing well against the Knicks isn't gonna gonna convince the non-believers that they are no longer playoff pretenders.

You spend an awful lot of time on internet forums trying to convince ppl you don't know, that the Raptors are good. Their bench playing well against the Knicks isn't gonna gonna convince the non-believers that they are no longer playoff pretenders.

Yea my jobs have too much down time. Bench plays good against everybody, it's the best bench in the league. Knicks rockets Celtics whoever they all get burned by the bench

Yea my jobs have too much down time. Bench plays good against everybody, it's the best bench in the league. Knicks rockets Celtics whoever they all get burned by the bench

donaldtrump-1484954984.gif

For them to miss the playoffs that would mean they would have to drop past the pistons. That’s not happening.
Ah I guess you’re right, for some reason I was thinking there was another team contending in 9th but this ain’t the west so nvm.

We have the best bench don't we folks

Clips are 1.5 games behind 4th place Pelicans.

QDFVg9H.png

Hiring the Logo was a great move! Got rid of CanPee3 and Messiah's huge contract.

giphy.gif

Bench depth is something that matters in the regular season. You'll have to rely on a bunch of guys who have folded when it matters, come playoff time. Until they don't id stop wasting your time convincing others that this team is different.

Everything is lined up for the Raps, Cavs are a mess and the Celtics are banged up. No excuses for them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back