Mole inside Trump Camp confirmed

Bobby 3 Sticks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How A Player In The Trump-Russia Scandal Led A Double Life As An American Spy https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycor...-russia-undercover-us-spy?utm_term=.ojYWpjqRO

Effectively, he has been a spy — but for the United States. For the first time, BuzzFeed News has verified the surprising sweep of Sater’s undercover work and many of his specific exploits. He worked as an asset for the CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency (or DIA) and tracked Osama bin Laden. Then he worked for more than a decade for the FBI, providing intel on everything from the mob to North Korea’s drive for nuclear weapons. He still operates as a source for the bureau, according to two current FBI agents.

He did some of this work to fend off prison time after he admitted guilt in a stock scam — but he had started helping the US government before then, and he continued to report back to the FBI after the agreement ended. Today, as he is being questioned about Trump's business deals and ties to Russia, he has built relationships with at least six members of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, some going back more than 10 years.

If this is true, remember Trump has tried to distance himself from Sater . Trump is likely done for

abc_sater_card_lf_151130.jpg

Sater flips on everyone

Inb4 he's found passed-out on a park bench.

Something tells me the enemies of Trump will be left much healthier than the enemies of Killery!!!

But Hillary!!!

Seriously though....

It's amazing how there are almost no ethnic Russians in the "Russian Mafia."

“Buzzfeed”

I’ll turn to them when I want hard hitting investigative journalism like I will when I fire up the microwave wanting some gourmet cooking

Stopped reading at "Buzzfeed".

The problem is this comes from buzzfeed. I don't really have any doubt that Trump is a corrupt turd of a human. I just dont think of buzzfeed as a trusted source.

Yes, I'm sure this will be the last person to leak intel out of the White House during Trumps term.

Without a doubt lol

“Buzzfeed”

I’ll turn to them when I want hard hitting investigative journalism like I will when I fire up the microwave wanting some gourmet cooking

lmfao @ buzzfeed.

Good one TS, good one.

The problem is this comes from buzzfeed. I don't really have any doubt that Trump is a corrupt turd of a human. I just dont think of buzzfeed as a trusted source.

Buzzfeed was the first one given the Steele Dossier which parts of have been corroborated by the FBI (among others) and was paid for (initially) by Rubio and his camp. While they're certainly not the gold standard, they do have some sources.

Something tells me the enemies of Trump will be left much healthier than the enemies of Killery!!!

But Hillary!!!

Seriously though....

I bet Trump's people would even bungle a shot to the back of the head.

It's amazing how there are almost no ethnic Russians in the "Russian Mafia."

Maybe because the Russian mob is an amalgamation of all the Soviet nation's mobs rolled into one, after the collapse.

But Hillary!!!

Seriously though....

Seriously, though, only idiots, teenagers, and grandparents on Facebook actually think Hillary Clinton has murdered a bunch of political rivals.

Based on this news, I expect Trump to be impeached any day now. This is it, guys. This is finally it.

Seriously, though, only idiots, teenagers, and grandparents on Facebook actually think Hillary Clinton has murdered a bunch of political rivals.

Agreed, she had her people do it. Totally agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back