Someone tried to rob me at gunpoint today.

Rod1

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
So for the first time in my life I was a victim of a violent crime, some fucking asshole pulled a gun on me but clearly was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

I was stupidly pissed off at the beginning of the day because a worker was running late and I'm having a delivery truck on the shop so work is piling up and this fucking asshole pretends to buy something and pulls a gun on me.

So me being super pissed I didn't had time to react smartly and threw the desk at him and ducked under it while shouting profanities, the guy was scared I suppose because he left and I followed him (i was seeing red) he gets on a bike and points the gun at me and tells me he is going to kill me later and seeing the gun i duck again behind some cement bags.

Now i dont know if the gun was fake or an airsoft gun since i dont know much about them, but he cocked it, so i dont really want to take any chance and im sure as hell looking both sides when leaving today.

I heard that there has been several business hit by a guy with the same description and i hope they get him but i live in Mexico where crime pays, so right now i just bought me a machete but if i stop posting is because the pinche puto maricon came back to finish the job.

Next time, kimura him. That's all I'm sayin.

Glad you're ok though man

Last edited:
It probably wasnt loaded but it still sucks that feeling of helplessness. I had one pulled on me for walking down the wrong alley way drunk at 2am. Guys were cool once I explained I just got pulled over and was walking home but it scared the shit outta me.

In parts of America you could have pulled your gun and shot him. Then this thread would be going places.

Pics of machete?

(Glad you're okay.)

20180312_141904.jpg

Video of the encounter

Nope, i simply threw the desk and hid while shouting out, that probably spooked him since it was broad daylight and people outside were alerted.

"Call the fucking cops, this hijo de puta has a gun"

You weren't a victim of a violent crime because no violence took place and no crime was committed.

You were almost a victim of robbery at gunpoint but no flipping ;) way were you that either.

Glad you're safe and unharmed. You should try to leave Mexico if possible

<TheDonald>

I can't believe you didn't just do a simple gun disarm one him and reverse the tables. I've seen it easily done in videos.

Damn you live in Mexico? Why don’t you jump the border

Bro if your life is so stressful lately that you RUN AFTER a man with a gun, while you are unarmed, you need to take a vacation

Are you able to legally buy a gun for protection if something like this happens to you in Mexico?

Looking at that machete, if blood loss doesn't kill the perp, I'm sure the tetanus will.

Back