For girls, how muscular is TOO muscular. Muscular girls...

Have to see them when they do not have a pump on to answer this.

Girls who are really into fitness, like the nuts who do “competitions,” are all
Mentally unstable and have issues with their mothers.

I’ve never met one who doesn’t suffer from poor body image and they all have weird eating disorders because of their mothers and when they were kids.

I’ve never met a normal one in all my life.

Same with single women who have tons of pets. They’re all mentally unhinged

No
No*
Yes
Yes
Yes

*The short hair played a role. That look with the strong build will never work for me.

For girls, how much muscle is TOO much muscle for you?

Are any of these girls too buff for you?

ZiWvgk7.jpg

Really all of them except the last two are too muscular. I don't like girls with abs and super defined figures. I like them to be soft and curvy, but not fat. I don't want to lay up against someone that feels like a man.

I think that every girl posted are in a different league than 95% sherbros.
Meh, I don't get the ones saying #1 is too much. She'd look awesome done up and would bet her ass is top notch. #2 is a bit sketchy with the bulk and short hair combo, so I'd pass on that. And let's be honest here, crossfit chicks are batshit crazy anyway, so it's not like it would last with any of them.

Really all of them except the last two are too muscular. I don't like girls with abs and super defined figures. I like them to be soft and curvy, but not fat. I don't want to lay up against someone that feels like a man.
#3 isn't that muscular at all. Are we not looking at the same gif with the 10/10 titty bounce?

Gina Carano was about as far as I'd go towards the muscular side.

Imo the PERFECT build is Katherine Waterston in Inherent Vice. Tone and ripped but still feminine, curvy and sexy

None of them look soft and cuddly enough for me.....no thanks.

Id smash all but def would not date girl #1.

edit: actually I would but I would just ask her to stop all arm workouts and do a lot more cardio to shed about 10lbs of muscle. then shed be perfect

Girl in the pink bra ain’t even muscular. She’s fake lifting empty plastic weights and recording it cause her boobs bounce. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just sayin.

Everyone's talking shit on #2's hair, but I like it. Short hair works for some girls, and I think she's one of them.

1 and 2 would be severely punished. Their cute faces and musculature excites me.

Not a fan of number 3 with her lack of muscle tone and her oversized bristols.

Number 4 is too pear shaped for my liking.

Number 5 is worth a pounding but nothing special.

Back