Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But where did he get shot?

In the chest or abdomen, it was when he and Gabriel were in the back of the pickup after getting caught.

Tara had me ticked off with Dwight and a lot of other fans were pissed at her character hypocrisy when she said you dont get to switch sides, yet she was part of the governors group and Glenn saved her ass when she was worried she showed she changed and they let her in, why cant she do the same for Dwight she is selfish

http://www.businessinsider.com/walking-dead-tara-tells-dwight-you-cant-switch-sides-2018-3?r=UK&IR=T

The show does alot of callbacks to previous episodes, so i think they wrote her as being a hypocrite. I guess we'll find out in future episodes if anybody calls her out on it (you know Glen would have if he were still around).

I thought the doctor killed himself after grabbing the gun. He knew what Negan would do to him..

I thought the doctor killed himself after grabbing the gun. He knew what Negan would do to him..

Now I'm unsure. I think that scene was done thru Gabriel's fucked up eyes, so it's possible i saw it or interpreted it wrong.

yeah, why did they even bother with us starting to liket he Doctor, and then kill him off just when they are adding new characters they kill them

Geez this shows is too much I been watching since day one and only watch because of that, I miss those first 4 seasons
some writer probably thought they was being witty with the whole I think I see it too gun grab scene. I really don't understand this direction of lets introduce this character then kill him/her off before we need to give them a pay raise. I mean come up with better fucking writing for the main cast and you'll be able to leave the secondary cast secondary without having to kill them to save money or to get cheap reactions.

It was really stupid how the priest kept finding shit by accident. Finds the house, the car keys and then has to be the one to tell the doctor to check out the medication. As if any doctor wouldn't have thought of that..

Stupid, stupid writing.

it would actually kind of make sense if the doctor offed himself.
after all, we've seen that negan likes to take the hot iron to people's faces when they f up.

It was really stupid how the priest kept finding shit by accident. Finds the house, the car keys and then has to be the one to tell the doctor to check out the medication. As if any doctor wouldn't have thought of that..

Stupid, stupid writing.
Not if you're religious.

I assume. I'm agnostic.

no the savior got pissed at the other savior who shot him

Seemed like they were mad because the doctor was now dead and he's very important. I doubt that soft doctor was really trying to go out guns blazing, he doesnt seem like the type.

Suicide in my opinion.

Interesting how slick shit happens that we all have problems seeing.

Carson, who is in the comics, how he got shot. Glenn and him bout being the 1 devoured. Dwight and his little note.

I'll have to look back and see the shot. if he did shoot himself, high in the chest, and he's a doctor, then could it be genius?

some writer probably thought they was being witty with the whole I think I see it too gun grab scene. I really don't understand this direction of lets introduce this character then kill him/her off before we need to give them a pay raise. I mean come up with better fucking writing for the main cast and you'll be able to leave the secondary cast secondary without having to kill them to save money or to get cheap reactions.

yeah that episode was making me think awesome this is dope finally some character, I loved the interaction with the Doctor and Gabe, the Doc was becoming a likeable new character they were having a fun time too he started laughing when Gabe shot the zombie while with tunnel vision.

It was nice to see someone who wasn't always down on the dumps both were having a fun time too making the most of a horrid situation.

its a cheap trick tactic shock factor make people happy and enjoy a possible introduction to a possible support character and then kill him off.

its all about that money, its the only reason and Chandler Riggs father exposed the truth when Gimple shook Riggs hand and said we will have you for another 3 seasons lol

they killed glenn off too it was a last minute decisions, I remember the cast even said we are on our toes nobody is safe.

And Morgan is probably killed off as well?

it would actually kind of make sense if the doctor offed himself.
after all, we've seen that negan likes to take the hot iron to people's faces when they f up.
he needed the doctor they had no other doctor there, one of saviors even got mad when the other savior shot him when the doc went for the gun.
What was fucked up was when Dwight threw that innocent doctor under the bus and Negan killed him.

All out war?

More like all out bore.....<{clintugh}>

Why did the garbage people give up their weapons. Didn’t rick and crew tell them they always kill one as an example? Maybe more?

Oh hi psychopaths we double crossed, here’s our guns. Come into our home and forgive us.

Now I'm unsure. I think that scene was done thru Gabriel's fucked up eyes, so it's possible i saw it or interpreted it wrong.

Father gabriel his eyes turned into an anus!

i am kind of sad. i was so excited when the show started. however, with each season my interest has dwindled. at this point, i dont even remember if i finished watching last season, and if i did, i dont remember what happened. i also had no idea it was starting back up. i used to dread the long delays, now i didnt even know there was a delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back