US government releases advanced tech camera footage of UFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 263856
  • Start date
I want to believe....

that this is the first time i saw this , but that story is like a week old bro
also ts and that guy witht he terminator gif have the same nbumber of posts and likes almost, thats wierding me out.

Tsoukalos was right about everything.

recent-giorgio-tsoukalos.jpg

I lol'd when the video said USA spent 22 million in the span of 5 years searching on UFOs as if was a big deal

Let me preface this by saying that I don't really believe in UFO's but I don't know what to make of this. https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sci-t...ows-u-s-navy-jet-encounter-with-ufo-1.3839523 It's a legimate news source. Same thing was posted in USA today. Could someone debunk this for me so I can sleep easy at night.

You live in a galaxy, the Milky Way, that contains 400 billion stars. It's one galaxy among billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars and planets, and you "don't believe in UFO's?" I always have a hard time with people who can deny that kind of mathematics. In the viewable universe, which is by no means all of it, there are an estimated 100 octillion stars, or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a 1 with 29 zeros after it.

For you to be correct, that there are no advanced life forms, some of them millions of years more advanced, would take a serious suspension of belief.

You live in a galaxy, the Milky Way, that contains 400 billion stars. It's one galaxy among billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars and planets, and you "don't believe in UFO's?" I always have a hard time with people who can deny that kind of mathematics. In the viewable universe, which is by no means all of it, there are an estimated 100 octillion stars, or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a 1 with 29 zeros after it.

For you to be correct, that there are no advanced life forms, some of them millions of years more advanced, would take a serious suspension of belief.

Some people dontvrealize this. It's mathematically impossible we're alone.

Oh I believe in extraterrestrial beings because of the mathematical probability of such things existing. I don't really buy that they've visited earth, or if they have I doubt they'd be wizzing about in UFO'S doing anal exams. If they have been here or are watching us I don't think we'd have a damn clue...

Swamp balloons or hot air gas

Fox paid for these clickbait stories to promote the new X-Files season.

Don't you think you're assuming biogenesis to be fairly common?

Oh I believe in extraterrestrial beings because of the mathematical probability of such things existing. I don't really buy that they've visited earth, or if they have I doubt they'd be wizzing about in UFO'S doing anal exams. If they have been here or are watching us I don't think we'd have a damn clue...

There are a variety of explanations for what might be going on but I don't think there is any doubt something is going on. There are too many reports from too many reliable witnesses. Even so, I think the majority of people still view it as a joke. So we "don't have a clue", as you put it, mainly because we don't want to have a clue. Another theory is that they know flying over Washington in a 5 km long mother ship might cause a global panic so they slowly over time make their presence known to the point where nobody is even surprised. Or, its quite possible that they have remained hidden for hundreds or thousands of years until we are technologically advanced enough to detect them, which would be now.

I absolutely believe in life in the universe. We are made of the most common elements found. Nothing special about us. That said, I really do not think they are secretly flying around our planet playing catch me with jets.

What I've noticed when it comes to these videos is that they are always registered with thermal cameras. Why don't we have clear footage? It seems much more likely that there's something funky going on with our sensors that's giving false readings than aliens.

Don't you think you're assuming biogenesis to be fairly common?

No, I'm saying that the majority of human beings walking the planet today have no grasp of what 100 Octillion stars really represents, 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Drake's Equation has been used to estimate the number of possible advanced civilizations and Drake himself concluded that in the Milky Way alone there should be anywhere from 1,000 to 100,000 advanced civilizations.

bruh if you don't believe in UFOS or aliens you gotta get with the program.

No, I'm saying that the majority of human beings walking the planet today have no grasp of what 100 Octillion stars really represents, 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Drake's Equation has been used to estimate the number of possible advanced civilizations and Drake himself concluded that in the Milky Way alone there should be anywhere from 1,000 to 100,000 advanced civilizations.

I looked at the factors of Drake's Equation.... don't you think it's still assuming abiogenesis to be fairly typical? It seems like a brash move, considering we don't even understand it with respects to bridging the inorganic-organic gap on our own planet. Going from inorganic material to an organism that can metabolize and reproduce.

It could be the case as you say it... but I don't see how Drake's Equation serves to elucidate anything.

I looked at the factors of Drake's Equation.... don't you think it's still assuming abiogenesis to be fairly typical? It seems like a brash move, considering we don't even understand it with respects to bridging the inorganic-organic gap on our own planet. Going from inorganic material to an organism that can metabolize and reproduce.

It could be the case as you say it... but I don't see how Drake's Equation serves to elucidate anything.

Abiogenesis doesn't have to be fairly typical, it could be very rare and the universe would still produce a million advanced civilizations. That's why I say people have no grasp of the numbers they are dealing with. An estimated 100 octillion stars just in the seeable universe. At a 99.99% fail rate you are still looking at a shit ton of advanced civilizations.

Agent Mulder's Hair holds the answer
x-files-costume-2.jpg

It's literally encrypted in his hair follicles

Back