For girls, how muscular is TOO muscular. Muscular girls...

Listen, I can sit here on a forum and tell you I wouldn’t with a muscular chick. But after a few drinks I would, and have done things that my mind can’t comprehend.

I think Felice Herrig looks good, but I would draw the line at her.

big arms / shoulders / neck look bad

Then some girls manage to look good regardless because they are hot, but is still a flaw

I love girls to be thin on theyr upper half, aside boobs lol

imo its too much muscle when the tits go below a handfull
and fake tits are stupid

The only hormones I’d want my girl on would be the pill so sooner than later none of them would be too buff.

You mean naked?
Damn lol future wolverine seal of approval haha

None of those girls are too muscular. The only one even approaching that level is #2.

I never thought I'd run into the 'too muscular' issue with a girl until I dated a fitness model/personal trainer (posted said photo of girl here before)

honestly, it just didn't feel right when her body was rock hard. i fucked a chubby girl right after breaking it off with her and it felt fucking amazing watching her body wobble.

im convinced you have to be semi-gay to want to bang a muscular girl.

Generally speaking, I don't have an issue dating muscular woman unless they have visible signs of virilization (masculine sexual characteristics brought about by steroid use - deeper voice, square jaw, loss of estrogenic fat in the breast and butt).

You raise a great point. If she's taking androgens, I'm thinking no thank you.

None in the OP are too buff for me, tbh.

The first girl looks retarded tho.

This is probably as muscular as I'd like. Ideally I like women who are fit but more petite than this

Really all of them except the last two are too muscular. I don't like girls with abs and super defined figures. I like them to be soft and curvy, but not fat. I don't want to lay up against someone that feels like a man.

Unless its extreme amounts of muscle I'd agree bodyfat is more the issue, not some insecurity about relative strength but that most men keyed to find a smooth, cruvey and soft body attractive.

i wont name names but someone i know got into competitive bodybuilding and gets all tanned up and showing all her muscles. She was one of the hottest chicks i ever saw now i just cringe lol

All are hot in their own way and for sure would.

But would never date. Fitness chicks are either:

1) crazy
2) stupid
3) both 1 and 2

Back