i have some bad news

Just say you were busy serving Jesus.

Tell them you were in a witness protection program.

In all honesty resume gaps are tough to fill. I had one for 4 months where i was jobless, I just said I was travelling. Have you got a buddy with a business who can say you worked there?
This all day. Have a self employed cousin who put me down as 'external sales representative' for over a year, complete w/ a letterhead reference letter. Good times, good times...

Self-employed.

And then if you get an interview - explain how you made money to survive/pay the bills - unless you lived at home with parents and they gave you an allowance you made money some how.

If this isn't a career type job and I can't fathom it is. Baldly lie. Cook up references. If you have a friend that owns a business, ask if you could list his place as your employer.

Full time Sherdog poster.

They will accept you as the alpha male and give you a management position, a hot receptionist, with a Ferrari as a company vehicle.

In all honesty resume gaps are tough to fill. I had one for 4 months where i was jobless, I just said I was travelling. Have you got a buddy with a business who can say you worked there?
I've totally done this, lol

There’s no better way to start a job than dishonesty right from the get-go
<NoneOfMy>

Say you were in prison for beating the last person who didn't hire you.

i have some bad news

Im getting a job.

I just updated my resume and how do i say i did nothing for 5 years lol
Whatever you do, don't lie

There's nothing worse than having to keep a lie like whatever you could come up with, going

Just tell them that you're a lowlife and you're honestly just trying to start over

Back