Someone tried to rob me at gunpoint today.

No, i wasnt.

I have anger issues and english is my second language so i kinda go off the rails when i get pissed off.
Youre a good dude

Now get yourself a gun.

i am pro gun ownership as u cant expect the police to protect u from immediate harm.....over here in canada only criminals have guns as well.

Buy an Ingram Mac-10 and next time he comes in fill him with a full mag from that.

First off, I'm glad you're ok!

If you watch the full video, I don't know how she held back for so long. She gave him MANY chances to back off.

*Signed, Sealed, Delivered!*

Is mace/pepper spray legal in Mexico?

Last edited:
Rod is now the WR's biggest proponent for private gun ownership

Youre a good dude

Now get yourself a gun.

It's been quite a while since I checked into this, but last I knew, gun laws in Mexico make liberal US states seem like Texas. It's really tough to get one legally, and prohibitively risky to get one otherwise (heavy mandatory prison sentences). Still, probably worth it for TS to start the legal process and give it a shot at least. (no pun intended)

It's been quite a while since I checked into this, but last I knew, gun laws in Mexico make liberal US states seem like Texas. It's really tough to get one legally, and prohibitively risky to get one otherwise (heavy mandatory prison sentences). Still, probably worth it for TS to start the legal process and give it a shot at least. (no pun intended)
Ive never had a gun pulled on me.. but I think being completely helpless would be life changing for me. I would do what I got to do (especially if I had people who depend on me)

You should have grabbed the barrel of the gun and bent it towards his face like they do in the Hollywood movies.

20180312_141904.jpg
You just bought that??

From a guy on the street or what?

Ive never had a gun pulled on me.. but I think being completely helpless would be life changing for me. I would do what I got to do (especially if I had people who depend on me)

I've had guns pulled on me a few times, but not in situations that are likely to be repeated. In the TS' case, it's at his place of business. Anything like that, home, work, regular routes, etc., fuck yeah, it's a good idea to strap up at that point if you can. It's 'technically' legal in Mexico, but I've heard it's a real giant-sized pain in the ass to actually get licensed in reality.

You weren't a victim of a violent crime because no violence took place and no crime was committed.

You were almost a victim of robbery at gunpoint but no flipping ;) way were you that either.

Glad you're safe and unharmed. You should try to leave Mexico if possible

<TheDonald>
What do you mean no violence took place? Rod threw a damned desk at a guy looking to make some money just so he can buy school clothes! o_O

Glad you're ok @Rod1 Keep practicing table tossing, and you'll be unstoppable like this lady.

BTsapbk.gif

Mexico is a nice place this time of year. (Shithole)

Good to hear you're ok.

Also,

<209Bitch>

You just bought that??

From a guy on the street or what?

Yeah you know those Mexican guys who go around pushing ice cream carts? they moon light as machete salesmen if you know the secret handshake.

Last edited:
The real story of this gif is that she caught a fucking metal folding chair in midair like she's in the goddamn matrix
She's amazing. Purse in hand, tossing tables, catching chairs, and doesn't need a machete. A true inspiration of what can be accomplished if we stick to a rigorous MCDonalds diet and watch "tables, ladders and chairs" matches. Not that it's advisable for her to use any of those things as intended.

Maybe you need to track her down and hire her as security Rod.

Back