Someone tried to rob me at gunpoint today.

You're a dead man walking, just a matter of time. He will come for you when you least expect it. You shouldn't have done that.

I hope you kill him or he doesn't bribe the right cop..

Listen, be real careful for the next couple of days, he'll be seething with a bruised ego. After that he's likely to calm down.

Glad you’re okay, man.

Watch your back and lay low for a bit.

So for the first time in my life I was a victim of a violent crime, some fucking asshole pulled a gun on me but clearly was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

I was stupidly pissed off at the beginning of the day because a worker was running late and I'm having a delivery truck on the shop so work is piling up and this fucking asshole pretends to buy something and pulls a gun on me.

So me being super pissed I didn't had time to react smartly and threw the desk at him and ducked under it while shouting profanities, the guy was scared I suppose because he left and I followed him (i was seeing red) he gets on a bike and points the gun at me and tells me he is going to kill me later and seeing the gun i duck again behind some cement bags.

Now i dont know if the gun was fake or an airsoft gun since i dont know much about them, but he cocked it, so i dont really want to take any chance and im sure as hell looking both sides when leaving today.

I heard that there has been several business hit by a guy with the same description and i hope they get him but i live in Mexico where crime pays, so right now i just bought me a machete but if i stop posting is because the pinche puto maricon came back to finish the job.

You live in Mexico?

Glad you’re ok big guy. How much would he have stolen if successful?

You live in Mexico?

Glad you’re ok big guy. How much would he have stolen if successful?

Around USD$500 which is a decent amount around here.

Around USD$500 which is a decent amount around here.
do you think the police will catch this guy or even do more security patrols around your shop due to that threat?

Glad to hear you are ok.

Can you get a gun permitt?

You know if you throw money in the right place.

cool story bro... next time i suggest you take his gun away from him, stick it up his ass and pull the trigger till it goes click.

So for the first time in my life I was a victim of a violent crime, some fucking asshole pulled a gun on me but clearly was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

I was stupidly pissed off at the beginning of the day because a worker was running late and I'm having a delivery truck on the shop so work is piling up and this fucking asshole pretends to buy something and pulls a gun on me.

So me being super pissed I didn't had time to react smartly and threw the desk at him and ducked under it while shouting profanities, the guy was scared I suppose because he left and I followed him (i was seeing red) he gets on a bike and points the gun at me and tells me he is going to kill me later and seeing the gun i duck again behind some cement bags.

Now i dont know if the gun was fake or an airsoft gun since i dont know much about them, but he cocked it, so i dont really want to take any chance and im sure as hell looking both sides when leaving today.

I heard that there has been several business hit by a guy with the same description and i hope they get him but i live in Mexico where crime pays, so right now i just bought me a machete but if i stop posting is because the pinche puto maricon came back to finish the job.

Haven’t you heard the saying about bringing a knife to a gun fight?

cool story bro... next time i suggest you take his gun away from him, stick it up his ass and pull the trigger till it goes click.

8 year olds, dude.

tenor.gif

i would probably get killed after saying something funny like "oh your wife let you use her gun?"

Back