SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon Goon

Maverick
@Steel
Reaction score
Permanently closed? There are so many questions that need to be answered. Why? Where will Mr. Senri post his homoerotic thoughts? Where do the random sports bar posts go now? What about Frank Charney Jr.? Where can we get updates from @Graverobber and @therealdope ? How will I know when Ang comes back (it will be pretty obvious)? I feel like I know everybody's name and I am never happy to see any of them here.

tumblr_mtqkh1cJ821rl35vno1_500.gif

Also, I just finished the last season of Curb. My review:

giphy.webp

Thread has been pure gutter trash for a while now.

Great to see the brutal/hilarious final evisceration.

Perhaps i didnt "take the time" to make a "good thread" and "entertain" the masses

Permanently closed? There are so many questions that need to be answered. Why? Where will Mr. Senri post his homoerotic thoughts? Where do the random sports bar posts go now? What about Frank Charney Jr.? Where can we get updates from @Graverobber and @therealdope ? How will I know when Ang comes back (it will be pretty obvious)? I feel like I know everybody's name and I am never happy to see any of them here.

tumblr_mtqkh1cJ821rl35vno1_500.gif
“Dead and gone.” -JT

tenor.gif

Anyone ever have dreams that seem to continue on for several nights in a row? Because it's been happening to me now, and it fucking sucks.

the thread should have been titled: Graverobber picks next week's power ball numbers.

Baseball started early this year. Did a tourney over the weekend. Jumping straight into 3 games a day behind the plate sucks. Still sore. God Damn short ass 10 and 12 year olds. Got 5 games a day this coming weekend, but those should be 2-man crews calling teenage games at least.

Thankfully the wife went to DC over the weekend to get me some deadly, but legal, pots for my birthday this week. First time smoking in like 6 or 7 months. My brain died the last couple days. Going straight back to not smoking pots when it's gone (which will take weeks because I can't take more than a couple hits of this stuff, lol).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back