US government releases advanced tech camera footage of UFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 263856
  • Start date
got rekt in like 5 seconds meanwhile prime Arnold went 5 whole rounds
To be honest, I don't see myself lasting very long against demonic alien spirits. I'm no scientist.

Unless of course they're highly allergic to lead

Last edited:
Pretty neat videos. I'd love to know what the only inaudible part of one of them was when the pilot took a guess at what it was. Almost like whoever released the tapes didn't want their guess to be heard out loud. Weird.

Who would've thought one day we could thank Harry Reid for getting us a bunch of cool UFO videos...

I believe in other life forms out there, as other people have said on this thread there is tons and tons of other planets, so to think we are the only planet that has life on it is so narrow minded. I never personally seen a UFO, but I do believe that some of them are real life from other planets.

Some people dontvrealize this. It's mathematically impossible we're alone.
Which of the current scientific equations are you referring to? The Scharf-Cronin? The Drake? They are both highly speculative, and do not prove that it's "impossible we're alone".

Let me preface this by saying that I don't really believe in UFO's but I don't know what to make of this. https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sci-t...ows-u-s-navy-jet-encounter-with-ufo-1.3839523 It's a legimate news source. Same thing was posted in USA today. Could someone debunk this for me so I can sleep easy at night.

You should update the thread and title to say, "US government releases advanced tech camera footage of UFO".

UFO threads are a dime a dozen, this story was a bit different.

You should update the thread and title to say, "US government releases advanced tech camera footage of UFO".

UFO threads are a dime a dozen, this story was a bit different.

Thanks bud! Marketing is not my strong suit.

I don't know if you guys noticed this, but after that Navy UFO footage came out, all these other reports started showing up in the news. Just a couple examples, the 22 mill funding on the search for other life, and the job posting on USA jobs for the planetary officer. The planetary officer position required some serious education credentials. Job was like a GS-14/15. We've been broadcasting our signal for a long time now, it would make sense for other civilizations to pass by and see what's going on over here.

Thanks bud! Marketing is not my strong suit.

I want to know why the video cuts off, before the object leaves the camera field of vision.

Wondering if it displays some flight characteristics that are impossible to explain.

Let me preface this by saying that I don't really believe in UFO's but I don't know what to make of this. https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sci-t...ows-u-s-navy-jet-encounter-with-ufo-1.3839523 It's a legimate news source. Same thing was posted in USA today. Could someone debunk this for me so I can sleep easy at night.
What do you mean you do not believe in UFOs? Unidentified Fly Objects doesn't necessarily mean alien space craft, although it is a possibility. Did you mean you just don't believe in aliens/alien space craft?

Agent Mulder's Hair holds the answer
x-files-costume-2.jpg

It's literally encrypted in his hair follicles
@Agent Mulder's Hair can confirm?

So I am curious then if you don't believe these objects are 'unidentified' what are you sure this object was?

Haha! Good point. I guess I don't necessarily believe aliens are piloting them which is where most people's minds immediately go I think. But no I have no clue what the object was or is.

You live in a galaxy, the Milky Way, that contains 400 billion stars. It's one galaxy among billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars and planets, and you "don't believe in UFO's?" I always have a hard time with people who can deny that kind of mathematics. In the viewable universe, which is by no means all of it, there are an estimated 100 octillion stars, or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a 1 with 29 zeros after it.

For you to be correct, that there are no advanced life forms, some of them millions of years more advanced, would take a serious suspension of belief.

That doesn't really have anything to do with intelligent life though. You could use the same numbers to justify belief in anything.

There has to be other life out there, there is over 50 planets in our galaxy alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back