For girls, how muscular is TOO muscular. Muscular girls...

i wont name names but someone i know got into competitive bodybuilding and gets all tanned up and showing all her muscles. She was one of the hottest chicks i ever saw now i just cringe lol

Come on give us a name bro !!

I prefer real women

giphy.gif

All of them.

Funny this thread should appear, as on Sunday I went back to a gym I haven't used in a while, and saw the change in this hot red headed girl I haven't seen in months, can't say i'm a fan of the results, or maybe i'm just stuck in the 90's, and preferred it when chick left the lifting to guys, while they did yoga and a bit of power walking or some other cardio based shit

gphhRpu.jpg

If she looks like she could plausibly rip my dick off accidentally, that's too muscular.

I've dated "fitness" competitors in the past - all of which were slightly more muscular than the girls posted in the OP (or at the very least, leaner).

Generally speaking, I don't have an issue dating muscular woman unless they have visible signs of viralization (masculine sexual characteristics brought about by steroid use - deeper voice, square jaw, loss of estrogenic fat in the breast and butt).

I have had a couple of surprises with girls who are on cycle who have enlarged clits. There was one instance where it looked like a small toe, and I was like:

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Before giving it to them... do they bring their guns to bed?
Cos then no thanks.
My gun are the only gune they are gune play with

a251dfef53342c5790f4a92472ea60cc--funny-cats-funny-animals.jpg

all you panzies saying you wouldn't do number 1,if you where in the bedroom with her,you would,cause basically none of us could stop her.

Love tight in'shape ladies. However, I don't like big delts and pronounced v-shaped back on a woman. Also big, lean veiny arms are off-putting - they look manly.

I'd be willing to go out with a woman more ripped and muscular than the ones in the OP. I especially love girls with abs.

26073241_1868494149845742_9120256585111699456_n.jpg

Back