International manhunt underway for killer, but LOL you can't know his name/where he went (gj libs!)

This is one of those all-too-common times when it's not satisfying to be proven right.

I wish I had been wrong.

PC police work protecting murderers, just because of the color of their skin.

Liberal posters defending the shitty police-work, just because it fits their agenda.

Her blood is on your hands.

Check out the main photo that's making the rounds of the mainstream media:

Orlando-Tercero2.jpg

Notice how it's completely over-exposed, almost to make him look white? He has tons of photos on the web. And this is the photo that's chosen. Why? Hm.

I do not believe this man is a U.S. citizen. Initial reports were claiming he wasn't, so I'm going to wait for something more concrete than the bullshit lying mainstream media.

Last edited:
So the only thing libs where raging and gaslighting about was that it was (probably) not political correctness witholding details.

Notice how it's completely over-exposed, almost to make him look white? He has tons of photos on the web. And this is the photo that's chosen. Why? Hm.
I wonder if they did a zimmerman on this pic or it was like this. Either way, picking this particular one is hilarious.

dont worry Trump will tweet something and make everything better.....

whats funny is every shithole city in america votes liberal and the people keep murdering everyone and liberals just refuse to even talk about it.

This is one of those all-too-common times when it's not satisfying to be proven right.

I wish I had been wrong.

Liberal posters defending the shitty police-work, just because it fits their agenda.

Orlando-Tercero2.jpg

I do not believe this man is a U.S. citizen. Initial reports were claiming he wasn't, so I'm going to wait for something more concrete than the bullshit lying mainstream media.
Lol @ this ass claiming victory , so he's not a dreamer , he's a US citizen , and being PC had nothing to do with not releasig his name

Worst poster in the WR , what a can

whats funny is every shithole city in america votes liberal and the people keep murdering everyone and liberals just refuse to even talk about it.

There are far more murders in Red states despite many more americans being democrats.

Here in WA, we're liberal as fuck, we've got awesome cheap weed, and a low murder rate. Suck a fat dick, ma'am.

Lol @ this ass claiming victory , so he's not a dreamer , he's a US citizen , and being PC had nothing to do with not releasig his name

He truly is awful. Just look at this, one instance he posts this
Beautiful young white girl murdered by third world immigrant? Of course. Won't even make the news tonight.
but then when they actually do report on it...
<LikeReally5>

@Byron Carter just because you’ve got a Hitchens AV doesn’t mean you’re automatically intelligent. The Dunning and Kruger effect is in full swing with you.
It's a common theme with people with a "Hitchens smoking a cigarette" avatar.

I wish I had been wrong.

Orlando-Tercero2.jpg

Another shit thread by @Byron Carter. It usually takes about 30 minutes after you post to bust you in a lie.

His name is
Orlando Tercero
He is headed to
Nicaragua

I just answered two of your bullshit false statements in the thread title.

http://nbc4i.com/2018/03/12/haley-a...o-tercero-believed-to-have-fled-to-nicaragua/

Byron is by far the dumbest poster in the WR

There are far more murders in Red states despite many more americans being democrats.

Here in WA, we're liberal as fuck, we've got awesome cheap weed, and a low murder rate. Suck a fat dick, ma'am.

It's also one of the whitest states. If you don't have to deal with those issues it's not a fair comparison.

I wish I had been wrong.

Orlando-Tercero2.jpg

B6KnzCz.gif

Back