Jury acquits bail agent for murdering a guy

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well, at least its not the cops getting away with murder this time. here we have a bail agent pretty clearly just murder someone.

Prosecutors Monday released video of a Stillwater bail agent fatally shooting one of her clients last year at her office.

Chasity Dawn Carey was charged with first-degree murder after the shooting. On Friday, Payne County jurors acquitted Carey, 42, of Drumright, in the Aug. 9 shooting.

At trial, Carey testified she shot the client, Brandon James Williams, 38, of Stillwater, in self-defense. She and her 19-year-old son, Justin Henderson, were attempting to take Williams, who was free on bail, back into custody at the time.

(Story continued below...)
Carey testified Williams attempted to grab her gun before fleeing out her office window. She said she beat Williams to the gun and turned to fire just as he was going out the window. She shot Williams in the back.

i am all for the second amendment, but am definitely coming around on us needing major reforms. this woman has no business at all having one. at least not using it in the line of duty. she really needs a new line of work. it was not self defense.

http://m.newsok.com/article/5586793...m&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Facebook

Last edited:
From what I gathered from your phrasing, you're against women owning guns . I woman shoots a man and that's where you draw the line . Tacit confession of being a Republican

From what I gathered from your phrasing, you're against women owning guns . I woman shoots a man and that's where you draw the line . Tacit confession of being a Republican

Dude hates cops and girls, apparently.

Forever alone

She should not have shot him. That was the wrong thing to do.

I can’t see the whole self defense angle. At best this was irrational fear turned fatal. Still at least manslaughter

um, no. THAT girl doesnt need a gun. other women are certainly capable. it seems like you are projecting your thoughts on me.

Says you. You're an irrational cunt most of the time in here. Ever self reflect ?
ever consider staying on topic? it supposed to work where someone (me in this case) posts a thread. then you say something like "wow! that was cold blooded murder......" or "it looked like self defense to me because......."

try it out

I'm not going to spend the time researching if this is an accurate retelling of what has happened, but I will say this.

It's not cool to shoot people in the back.

How is shooting a fleeing suspect in the back ever self defense?

Carey testified Williams attempted to grab her gun before fleeing out her office window. She said she beat Williams to the gun and turned to fire just as he was going out the window. She shot Williams in the back.

455px-The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg

How I feel all depends on if he actually went for the gun. Shooting as he was fleeing is bad obviously, but if for a brief moment she feared for her life as well as her son's life, a mistake can be made. She fucked up and should at least be charged with manslaughter but it doesn't sound like she's a an evil person

How I feel all depends on if he actually went for the gun. Shooting as he was fleeing is bad obviously, but if for a brief moment she feared for her life as well as her son's life, a mistake can be made. She fucked up and should at least be charged with manslaughter but it doesn't sound like she's a an evil person

The story sounds a bit confused. If they raced for the gun and she got there first, how did she turn around to immediately find him going out the window? Wouldn't he be right next to her?

In any event her judgement skills are awful and someone died for it.

Nah that was completely fucked up. She had to take time to reach into her desk while the guy was proceeding in the opposite direction away from her out the window. There was no justifiable cause to shoot him. Wonder if the jury would have decided the same if the shooter was a minority..

Did they not show the video during the trial? That was fucked up.

Seems like the prosecution messed up on asking for 1st degree murder.

If anybody watches the video in the OP they will realize without a doubt that this women murderer this guy for absolutely no reason at all.

How the hell was she acquitted? What a backwards set of laws we have in place.

Seems like the prosecution messed up on asking for 1st degree murder.

Smells like corruption to me. Very clear cut case of 2nd degree murder yet she walks free because they asked for too much.

straight up murder .. I believe in karma .. she won't get away with that

straight up murder .. I believe in karma .. she won't get away with that

Well she was acquitted so it seems, from the news so far, she is getting away with that.

I don't know why people think there is any karma in this world, it is filled with shitty things that happen undeservedly to people all the time. Believing in karma is just wishful thinking. There is no cosmic balance.

Back