Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

It's mad this barley gets a mention if anything in many news orgs herè yet they will post endless inane drivel on trump every day

It's almost as if they're totally full of shit

same country that knighted a dude that had been diddling kids since the 60s

It’s highly likley that Russians are behind this.

Theresa May should give them an ultimatum to explain their actions

He did say that.

To be fair, it is sort of taken out of context. ITs not a promotion of terrorism, more an attempt at conditioning people to it.
He’s basically trying to normalize terrorism. Typical Islamist sympethizing scumbag.

Can you not see how referring to the perps as "Asian" is DELIBERATE obfuscation by the media?

Could be, but it could also be that there are people involved who are not muslim.
When these things happen we assume, usually correctly, these are muslims, however until the press can establish this as fact they will refer to them as asian.

However, I wonder if there is any need to evwn mention there ethnicity if we are not highlighting a larger problem. If we are not saying Muslim then don't say anything.

I'm still nit understanding why you are calli g me a coward though, you kind of come across as an overly angry windowlicker who has just learned a new word that he thinks makes him sound clever.

Could be, but it could also be that there are people involved who are not muslim.
When these things happen we assume, usually correctly, these are muslims, however until the press can establish this as fact they will refer to them as asian.

However, I wonder if there is any need to evwn mention there ethnicity if we are not highlighting a larger problem. If we are not saying Muslim then don't say anything.

I'm still nit understanding why you are calli g me a coward though, you kind of come across as an overly angry windowlicker who has just learned a new word that he thinks makes him sound clever.

Because you've explained how the largest group of Asians in the UK have been referred to as Asians in a measured and intelligent way , that sort of thing is bound to cause a stir .

Because you've explained how the largest group of Asians in the UK have been referred to as Asians in a measured and intelligent way , that sort of thing is bound to cause a stir .

Bullshit.

Indians are the largest Asian group in Britain. We've already talked about how angry they are at being unfairly lumped in with the Pakistani Muslims when the media talk about these grooming gang, with the "Asian" label being used as an euphemism because they're afraid to call a spade a spade.

But please, continue to stick your head in the sand in a measured and intelligent way.

-----

Complaints over use of 'Asian' label in grooming cases

Groups representing Sikh and Hindu communities have complained about the term "Asian" being used to describe the men involved in grooming trials.

Earlier this month, nine men were jailed for being part of a sex ring in Rochdale which groomed girls for sex.

The groups said the men involved were "almost always of Pakistani origin" and the term "Asian" was inaccurate.

The Ramadan Foundation has said grooming is "a significant problem for the British Pakistani community".

The joint statement was released by the Network of Sikh Organisations UK, The Hindu Forum of Britain, and The Sikh Media Monitoring Group UK.

It says the reluctance of the media and the government to discuss the "disproportionate representation of Muslims in such cases" and the fact victims are "almost always non-Muslim girls" is adding to the cause of far-right groups such as the BNP.

It said blanket use of the word "Asian" was "unfair to other communities of Asian origin".

"We believe that in this case the government itself is sanctioning the use of term Asian as a way of clouding responsibility," the groups say.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18092605

Last edited:

Because you are ignoring the problem with Muslims in the U.K. You are trying to sweep it under the carpet and rename it as an "Asian" problem.

You don't have the guts to call it for what it really is and in doing so, are enabling what is happening.

F**king shameful, and deep down you know what you are doing.

Last edited:
Not sure if posted already but Douglas Murray has written a piece about the BBC's silence over Telford abuse.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/the-bbcs-shameful-silence-on-the-telford-sex-scandal/

Last month, I wrote here about the BBC and ‘grooming gangs’. In particular, I speculated that it was unlikely that having once (after more than a decade) dramatized the mass gang-rape of British girls (and a man from Wales having partly been fired-up by it then ploughing a van into a crowd outside a mosque) that the BBC might not venture into such territory again. As I said, ‘nobody should be surprised if the BBC reverts to ignoring crimes like Rochdale in the future.’

The front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror read ‘Britain’s ‘worst ever’ child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED.’ Like the scandals in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxfordshire and a growing list of other places, it seems that the victims are, once again, white British girls and the perpetrators men of ‘Asian’ background. Of course while in most other situations the word ‘Asian’ means ‘Asian’, for these purposes ‘Asian’ means ‘men of Muslim background, mainly Pakistani’.

In fact, the mass gang-rape of underage girls in Shropshire didn’t even make it to the homepage of BBC Shropshire. Only after a fair amount of comment about this online did the BBC manage, this afternoon, to squeeze the rape of the area’s kids into their round-up of Shropshire news.

It is easier to keep trying to cover it all over. And that is why there is now such a concerted effort online and in the non-online world to shut down, bar, silence, ban, deport and downgrade not the people who cover for these crimes but rather anyone who speaks out about them, highlights them, campaigns against them or does anything else other than join in the general silence. ‘For the good of diversity’.

Now ask yourself, what kind of mind at the BBC considers the mass, industrial scale rape of young girls, not newsworthy?

EDIT: Nick Ferrari on LBC has also called out the BBC's silence.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/why-are-bbc-ignoring-telford-abuse-scandal/

"And not a word on the BBC.

"Do you know why? Just because it doesn't fit your agenda, just because you find it difficult. 'Ooh dear, we don't want to upset anybody'.

"You can't run news like this. That is exactly where a state broadcaster should work even harder, because they've got a duty to the licence fee payers in Telford, just as we did in Rochdale and Rotherham."

Last edited:
The BBC and The Guardian's "articles" on this travesty are pitiful at best. A few short paragraphs that make no mention of the perpetrators (except for their gender) and make no mention of the similarity to other crimes like this carried out in the UK (Rotherham, Rochdale, Derby, Oxford etc.,)

Only published to cover their own backs. Disgusting.

Bullshit.

Indians are the largest Asian group in Britain. We've already talked about how angry they are at being unfairly lumped in with the Pakistani Muslims when the media talk about these grooming gang.

But please, continue to stick your head in the sand in a measured and intelligent way.

-----

Complaints over use of 'Asian' label in grooming cases

Groups representing Sikh and Hindu communities have complained about the term "Asian" being used to describe the men involved in grooming trials.

Earlier this month, nine men were jailed for being part of a sex ring in Rochdale which groomed girls for sex.

The groups said the men involved were "almost always of Pakistani origin" and the term "Asian" was inaccurate.

The Ramadan Foundation has said grooming is "a significant problem for the British Pakistani community".

The joint statement was released by the Network of Sikh Organisations UK, The Hindu Forum of Britain, and The Sikh Media Monitoring Group UK.

It says the reluctance of the media and the government to discuss the "disproportionate representation of Muslims in such cases" and the fact victims are "almost always non-Muslim girls" is adding to the cause of far-right groups such as the BNP.

It said blanket use of the word "Asian" was "unfair to other communities of Asian origin".

"We believe that in this case the government itself is sanctioning the use of term Asian as a way of clouding responsibility," the groups say.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18092605

No its not bullshit to say that in the UK people from the sub continent be they Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladeshi,Sri Lankans et al are lumped together as Asians , the fact that it makes you cross doesn't mean its not so .

The BBC and The Guardian's "articles" on this travesty are pitiful at best. A few short paragraphs that make no mention of the perpetrators (except for their gender) and make no mention of the similarity to other crimes like this carried out in the UK (Rotherham, Rochdale, Derby, Oxford etc.,)

Only published to cover their own backs. Disgusting.

Yes the media have been half hearted in their investigation and reporting on grooming gangs , its awkward and might upset a few people so they would rather just leave it alone or failing that do the absolute bare minimum .

Yes the media have been half hearted in their investigation and reporting on grooming gangs , its awkward and might upset a few people so they would rather just leave it alone or failing that do the absolute bare minimum .

And I hope we can all agree that's an absolute injustice and a disgrace to all the girls and young women who have suffered in forced silence.

Industrial scale abuse of children shouldn't go unreported because of the profile of the perpetrators.

No its not bullshit to say that in the UK people from the sub continent be they Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladeshi,Sri Lankans et al are lumped together as Asians , the fact that it makes you cross doesn't mean its not so .

Yeah, and we fought in World War II to stop the "Europeans" from taking over Europe and the "Asians" from taking over Asia.

Enough with the mental gymnastics. Everyone knows these grooming gangs is a Pakistani Muslims problem. It's long overdue to call it what it is.

Yeah, and we fought in World War II to stop the "Europeans" from taking over Europe and the "Asians" from taking over Asia.

Enough with the mental gymnastics. Everyone knows these grooming gangs is a Pakistani Muslims problem. It's long overdue to call it what it is.

Not mental gymnastics , use of the term Asian predates the abuse scandal , like I say it may not be accurate or appropriate but it is a generally accepted terminology in our society , just like Latino or African American might be in yours .

Cowardice.

Not mental gymnastics , use of the term Asian predates the abuse scandal , like I say it may not be accurate or appropriate but it is a generally accepted terminology in our society , just like Latino or African American might be in yours .

Half the population of earth live on the Asian continent.

Referring to them as "Asian". Is about as relevant as referring to them as "human males".

The reason behind calling them "Asian" is blatant obfuscation of the truth. And you know it, you handwringing cowardly cunt.

And I hope we can all agree that's an absolute injustice and a disgrace to all the girls and young women who have suffered in forced silence.

Industrial scale abuse of children shouldn't go unreported because of the profile of the perpetrators.

No it shouldn't , hopefully more will come out on the institutional failures that lead to it , I think fear of looking racist was certainly a big factor but class was too no one gave a shit about girls who were by and large at the margins of society

Half the population of earth live on the Asian continent.

Referring to them as "Asian". Is about as relevant as referring to them as "human males".

The reason behind calling them "Asian" is blatant obfuscation of the truth. And you know it, you handwringing cowardly cunt.

Except using the term Asian in the UK to refer to people from the sub-continent predates the abuse scandal as you well know , you disingenuous dogs cunt .

Back