Surprise: Ancient Gladiators Were Vegetarians (according to Smithsonian)

Strict veganism did not exist in Mexico with Aztecs. They ate what was plentiful, and usually only people with more money and social status ate meat, however, farmers raised livestock and the people hunted everything from iguana to grasshopper.
Excuse me I'm mobile and worded that carelessly. Strict veganism is a relatively new phenomenon but the Mexica especially their army primarily relied on plant based foods like corn, beans, chia, etc. Lower North and Central America were primarily large urban populations and plants sustained them. Chia was very important to the Mexica, fueling their armies and they brought it along to cultivate it promptly wherever they conquered. There wasn't much in the way of livestock. Cattle, horses, and domesticated pigs arrived with the Europeans.

Wait wait... you still don't know and understand that eating meat is bad, bad for mind, emotions and body. You still don't know that, once you go through a cleaning phase (it weakens you for a period of time) and becomes a solid vegeterian, you will improve phisically?

The delusion of eating meat and gaining strenght from it is outstanding.

Completely all people who think they need meat, who think they need meat for better physical strength, regeneration... wow you are stupid and brainwashed.

Last edited:
Maybe because meat is expensive and scarce back then?

Wait wait... you still don't know and understand that eating meat is bad, bad for mind, emotions and body. You still don't know that, once you go through a cleaning phase (it weakens you for a period of time) and becomes a solid vegeterian, you will improve phisically?

The delusion of eating meat and gaining strenght from it is outstanding.

Completely all people who think they need meat, who think they need meat for better physical strength, regeneration... wow you are stupid and brainwashed.

I can only assume its the plant based diet and lack of meat that makes you seem like a pompous asshole.

I can only assume its the plant based diet and lack of meat that makes you seem like a pompous asshole.

Is it hard to admit that you are an ignorant, completely without long term experience without eating meat and it's symptoms in the beginning and commenting anything with vegeterians that it makes you even more stupid.

And do you admit that you are murderer because you eat meat?

But don't worry, when you recognize things, when you raise you awareness, you won't be stupid anymore, but it takes courage for that.

Last edited:
A huge factor in a gladiator's physical fitness was a meatless diet. During training, he primarily ate beans for protein and barley for carbohydrates.

Imagine the shits lol..

But yeah going vegan is good for the bowel movement it seems and having bad piles will work againts a gladiator

Is it hard to admit that you are an ignorant, completely without long term experience without eating meat and it's symptoms in the beginning and commenting anything with vegeterians that it makes you even more stupid.

But don't worry, when you recognize things, when you raise you awareness, you won't be stupid anymore, but it takes courage for that.

Ignorance I will admit to brother, I don't have the necessary knowledge to refute your claims.
But stupid? I find that quality generally resides in people who are too small minded to accept anyone elses point of view. My ealier comment was aimed at the way you delivered your message rather than the content itself. I steadfastly stand by my assertion that it must be your meatless diet that makes you seem like such a douche. If not that, I can only assume your whore of a mother abandoned you before imparting the finer points of social niceties.

Ignorance I will admit to brother, I don't have the necessary knowledge to refute your claims.
But stupid? I find that quality generally resides in people who are too small minded to accept anyone elses point of view. My ealier comment was aimed at the way you delivered your message rather than the content itself. I steadfastly stand by my assertion that it must be your meatless diet that makes you seem like such a douche. If not that, I can only assume your whore of a mother abandoned you before imparting the finer points of social niceties.

Are you serious? Small minded to accept anyone elses point of view? You know you are actually describing yourself? It's not an opinion, it's not a point of view, it's an experience and a fact. And anyone who ignorantly eat meats without thinking how much damage he is doing and think he needs a meat, needs to be insulted and to realize how stupid someone is or you are, which is a fact for you. It's though for ego isn't it (''I know I am not a bad person''... just an excuse and convincing your self... the easiest way). You are insulting nature every day, not by words, but by doings... which is far far worse. You are just avoiding the issue and if you don't know what damage you are doing and that you are a murderer and you don't realize that (I am also sure you saw what is happening to animals for your meat)... is that a point of view or is just a fact... what has that to do with point of view... wow you are stupid, close minded and weak hearth. Be a man and honestly admit it and not just by typing, but deeply admit it to yourself, but like I said, it takes courage for that. You like to be a killer. Can't see simple facts. This tells you about your intelligence hahahahaha

Literally become a man,... now you are just, well, nothing including with your family.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Small minded to accept anyone elses point of view? You know you are actually describing yourself? It's not an opinion, it's not a point of view, it's an experience and a fact. And anyone who ignorantly eat meats without thinking how much damage he is doing and think he needs a meat, needs to be insulted and to realize how stupid someone is or you are. It's though for ego isn't it (''I know I am not a bad person''... just an excuse). You are insulting nature every day, not by words, but by doings... which is far far worse. You are just avoiding the issue and if you don't know what damage you are doing and that you are a murderer and you don't realize that (I am also sure you saw what is happening to animals for your meat)... is that a point of view or is just a fact... what has that to do with point of view... wow you are stupid and close minded. Be a man and honestly admit it and not just by typing, but deeply admit it to yourself, but like I said, it takes courage for that. You like to be a killer. Can't see simple facts. This tells you about your intelligence hahahahaha

Literally become a man,... now you are just, well nothing including with your family.
16-Friday-Roast-Night-At-Karumba-Point-Sunset-Caravan-Park-giphy.gif

I love how all the insecure manlets come crawling out if you suggest anyone in history has ever eaten a vegetable.

It's people like you why we can't have anything nice in this world.

Cool, you like plants and are in shape and feel great.

Now shut the fuck up.

Back