NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs are going to have a lot of toys for Mahomes in his first couple years as a starter. Hope Watkins can stay on the field.

Hitchens seems like an interesting signing, per their other needs on defense...but Hitchens + Ragland will be a better duo than any year with DJ + some scrub when the Chiefs switched to a 3-4 in 2010.

The money makes me nervous, as Dorsey doomed them to salaray cap hell theyre just getting out of, but Im never going to get mad at a team for signing legitimate talent.

Watkins is a legit deep threat...
Think youve got Sammy mixed up with Landry.

Watkins is most productive as a screen receiver, as he's middling in traffic. Nearly 50% of his catches in college were screens.

The point is that he would have been perfect for Smith, who liked high percentage, low risk throws.

Watkins is most productive as a screen receiver, as he's middling in traffic. Nearly 50% of his catches in college were screens.

The point is that he would have been perfect for Smith, who liked high percentage, low risk throws.
In the NFL he has averaged over 15 ypc every year of his career.

Pls stop. This isnt college.

In the NFL he has averaged over 15 ypc every year of his career.

You can catch screen passes and still be a productive receiver.

Demaryius Thomas relies heavily on screens and has high YPC too.

Burning a jersey, recording the act, and posting it online should only tell everyone that you know and everyone that watches the video that you are a stupid asshole of the highest order.

First for overpaying for a jersey and second for burning that expensive jersey.

Chiefs are going to have a lot of toys for Mahomes in his first couple years as a starter. Hope Watkins can stay on the field.

Hitchens seems like an interesting signing, per their other needs on defense...but Hitchens + Ragland will be a better duo than any year with DJ + some scrub when the Chiefs switched to a 3-4 in 2010.

The money makes me nervous, as Dorsey doomed them to salaray cap hell theyre just getting out of, but Im never going to get mad at a team for signing legitimate talent.
These moves might help them compete with Oakland for second place. I'm willing to bet that you shit a little bit and got teary eyed when you read the news that Keenum is headed to the West. Looks like Denver just locked up another 2-3 division titles depending on the length of the Keenum contract.

You can catch screen passes and still be a productive receiver.

Demaryius Thomas relies heavily on screens and has high YPC too.
Thomas is 11-12 the last 3 years, Sammy is 15.9 for his career. Just ignore the stats and continue to not watch him in the NFL though. He opened up the LA offense when he wasn't even catching passes last year because he is such a deep threat

*Close your eyes and believe what you want because you caught a Clemson game

Thomas is 11-12 the last 3 years, Sammy is 15.9 for his career. Just ignore the stats and continue to not watch him in the NFL though. He opened up the LA offense when he wasn't even catching passes last year because he is such a deep threat

Demaryius had a YPC of 15.4 at Watkins' age.

No one is denying that he can run deep, but rather that he's an effective screen receiver as well, so I'm not sure what has your panties in a bunch.

Too much for Watkins. Hes good obviously but hes totally unreliable. Hes making as much as Nuk lmao.

Meh. Look at the guarantee. The chiefs can bail on him after two years.

Demaryius had a YPC of 15.4 at Watkins' age.

No one is denying that he can run deep, but rather that he's an effective screen receiver as well, so I'm not sure what has your panties in a bunch.
You think I'm going to sit here and let you slander Sammy ?! He just happened to land one two teams that didn't run/involve him in screens. Will be back at it in KC

Meh. Look at the guarantee. The chiefs can bail on him after two years.
15 million a year is what AJ Green makes lol.

That is overpaying.

Best Case scenario, Keenum’s season wasn’t a fluke, Denver drafts Nelson, signs a tackle in FA and they’re a legit good team again.

Not banking on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back