Jury acquits bail agent for murdering a guy

If anybody watches the video in the OP they will realize without a doubt that this women murderer this guy for absolutely no reason at all.

How the hell was she acquitted? What a backwards set of laws we have in place.

Christ, that was cold blooded.

Smells like corruption to me. Very clear cut case of 2nd degree murder yet she walks free because they asked for too much.
Can we get a lawyer in here explain why prosecutors can’t ask for murder 1 AND murder 2 in the alternative or a further man 1 in the alternative? What kind of crazy system is this?

That was unjustifiable and she appeared completely remorseless - even her son couldn't believe what just happened.

Yall are mad at the wrong person

Dont be mad at her for beating the case, be mad at the DA for charging her with a crime she did not commit.

Can we get a lawyer in here explain why prosecutors can’t ask for murder 1 AND murder 2 in the alternative or a further man 1 in the alternative? What kind of crazy system is this?
Not a lawyer, but it has to do with the concept of double jeopardy, I believe. You cannot be charged for the same crime twice. The reasoning behind this is that it forces the prosecution to actually put in the work to make the case they best think they can. Otherwise the prosecution could just keep piling on different degrees for each offense, knowing at least one will stick, rather than put in the effort to make their case for why any one given charge fits. Our system is specifically designed to be harder on the prosecution than the defense. Any actual lawyers are free to correct, or edit this.

Yall are mad at the wrong person

Dont be mad at her for beating the case, be mad at the DA for charging her with a crime she did not commit.

Can we be mad at both?

Her for being a fucking psychotic killer and the DA for being incompetent? If not the DA, then whatever laws are in place are seriously wrong.

Can we be mad at both?

Her for being a fucking psychotic killer and the DA for being incompetent? If not the DA, then whatever laws are in place are seriously wrong.

You sure this site is ready for that type of precedent? Lot of back tracking and apologizing is gonna be involved, once people acknowledge a certain internal bias.

Hahahahahahahaha

I can’t see the whole self defense angle. At best this was irrational fear turned fatal. Still at least manslaughter

I agree here. Prosecutor charged with 1st degree murder. I don't know if judge opened up lesser charges as options to the jury. If not, Prosecutor fucked up royally as all the defense had to prove was that it wasn't pre-meditated (which it wasn't)

Not the Jury's fault. Blame the stupid ass DA

Last edited:
I watched the video, sound didn't work so I may not have it exact

First question, WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE YOUR TEENAGE SON THERE WITH HANDCUFFS TO ARREST THE GUY!?!?!?! Seriously. Kid pulled the cuffs out of his back pocket

If you're a middle aged woman supposed to bring in a rather large dude for a parole/bail offense or whatever it was, get the actual fucking police there as the muscle. Not your scrawny ass son. Mother put her son's life in danger from the get go. Even if the shooting had never taken place, she should be charged with child endangerment. This is not a profession conducive of a take your child to work day

watching the rest of the video, unfortunately behind the desk is mostly out of the thing's view. Guy gets all agitated when she apparently tells him she's going to arrest him and doesn't cooperate and then walks behind her desk where I guess she feared he would open her 2nd drawer there and find her loaded handgun

But, if you need a gun, YOU DO NOT KEEP IT IN A FUCKING DESK DRAWER WHERE ANYONE CAN GET TO IT!!! That gun should have been on her person at 5 o'clock or appendix. Then there's no question of was he going for a non-secured gun when he was around her desk. And there also isn't a wait 5 seconds, take 7 steps, open a drawer with your back to the threat, find it, pull it out, cock it, and then finally get off a so called self defense shot

It was 2:17 when she started going for the desk drawer. 2:22 before she fired a shot. That guy didn't go near her during that time

She's a cunt. I hope karma gets her and that her son never looks at her cold blooded killer mama the same. But the prosecution is to blame for over charging this and letting her walk

Christ, that was cold blooded.
"MOM...you just shot him..."

Jesus that video is god awful. How in the hell was she acquitted? He was absolutely no threat and she should get jail time.

That was unjustifiable and she appeared completely remorseless - even her son couldn't believe what just happened.

She'll be lucky if her son is ever the same after that. He just watched his mom murder someone. Regardless of what the jury says he knows his mom just murdered that guy.

In my own Mopar's law, I'd personally be ok with someone shooting someone else in the back if they went for their gun. There's only one reason someone is going to go for your gun and that's to kill you with it. I know the laws don't agree with that but I personally do.

But this is not one of those cases. This guy was just trying to leave and happened to walk by a drawer that had a gun in it. She got pissed and straight up killed him.

In my own Mopar's law, I'd personally be ok with someone shooting someone else in the back if they went for their gun. There's only one reason someone is going to go for your gun and that's to kill you with it. I know the laws don't agree with that but I personally do.

But this is not one of those cases. This guy was just trying to leave and happened to walk by a drawer that had a gun in it. She got pissed and straight up killed him.
I bet she's not an overly controlling mom, at all!

If anybody watches the video in the OP they will realize without a doubt that this women murderer this guy for absolutely no reason at all.

How the hell was she acquitted? What a backwards set of laws we have in place.

Damn... That is some cold blooded shit. No struggle at all, just blasts him. Look on her son's face says it all.

Yeah it appeared to me that he flipped a curtain out of the way and was trying to leave. Didn't look like he went near the gun in the drawer.

Even the son reacted to the video that his mom did wrong by shooting the guy unlike in self defense reactions

He didn't even go near the drawer. She murdered him for no fucking reason.

Unjustified shoot. The law failed that man.

Back