Is it a bad idea to bone your housekeeper?

@Darth_Inv1ctu5 @sissypunch @TeTe @tonysmasseuse

You guys make it sound like it's cut and dry, but does she get paid for staying past her allotted time? Extra Christmas bonus perhaps? If she does this with me, is she doing this with my neighbors? Is this going to be a regularly scheduled occurrence?

Has anyone else dealt with this? How did it turn out for you?

Also, is it possible to die from blue balls syndrome?
oh no baby. You are her one and only true love!

lol, wtf?

This your cleaning lady?

latest
No no no.......noooooo

I remember the maid I got pregnant... shouldn't have read this

4 pages with no photo.
This isn't Africa, you phone has a camera!

Are you married? If so, you shouldn't have a housekeeper more attractive than your wife.

If single, up to you. In Costa Rica, guys would advertise for housekeepers and they would be insta-girlfriends. That's just how the old guys did it.

I hired a laundry girl once...she was 18 and college student who came well-recommended.....after a half hour I brought her a fan to the CR, where she was washing...and she has stripped down to her panties and a tank-top...she thanked me for the fan, turned around and smiled.....i gulped and went back to my office to continue sipping Emperador and reading Sherdog...wife fired her on the spot when she came home from work.

Lmao!!

Hey Steve have you been to any latin American country? Is it true that house maids there are hot?

I remember when Telenovekas were a hit I see the women who is depicted to be from the slums still looks hot and super bangable!

Lmao!!

Hey Steve have you been to any latin American country? Is it true that house maids there are hot?

I remember when Telenovekas were a hit I see the women who is depicted to be from the slums still looks hot and super bangable!
haha....never as hot as on the novelas. In Costa Rica they were mostly Nicaraguan and cute, but not hot. I had a buddy that had two, and was getting blamed for both of them being preggy. lol. One had given him an std also. Guy were literally putting ads in the Tico Times back then looking for a maid, and if they didn't let him bang, they were fired. haha

Worked out OK for Arnold.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you bang, bro.

Did it though? Pretty sure he lost millions in the divorce such that he had to return to acting, but isn’t doing anything good anymore.

If there was one good thing to come out of it is that Arnold finally produced a worthy heir.

41B1E5C500000578-0-image-a-70_1498270234714.jpg

arnold-t.jpg

Is this really that difficult? Bang her fertile ass.

If things get weird fire her and hire another housekeeper. Is she the only one in the state or something?

Lmao!!

I had a job offer to go to Argentina in the 1980s shortly after the Falklands war to oversee setup and operation of some machinery on a 3 year contract. The job included a house and housekeeper to cook clean and take care of all of my needs.

Stick it in her meat pie soft.. let it harden... and listen to the bones crack...

Did it though? Pretty sure he lost millions in the divorce such that he had to return to acting, but isn’t doing anything good anymore.

If there was one good thing to come out of it is that Arnold finally produced a worthy heir.

41B1E5C500000578-0-image-a-70_1498270234714.jpg

arnold-t.jpg

Yeah, ill say a worthy heir is a worth a few millions.

Can you provide an update similarly descriptive to the first post along with a pic of the housekeeper? You can blur out her face but I'd like to see her wide hips and thick ass.

Tip, sure why not. Just the tip? Careful, John. Be careful.

Back