International manhunt underway for killer, but LOL you can't know his name/where he went (gj libs!)

Let's see if Nicaragua follows the liberal model of resist and not give this animal up....
She lived 2 towns over. .

That's is why you cannot have people who come from parts of the world where human life is not sacred and place them among modern humans .

They are living thousands of years apart when it comes to that kind of mentality

He truly is awful. Just look at this, one instance he posts this

but then when they actually do report on it...

<LikeReally5>

What else can you expect from a Sandy Hook truther?

Last edited:
Why thousands? Millions. Where can I read your papers on cultural anthropology?

Think I found it for you..

polar-bear.jpg

Why thousands? Millions. Where can I read your papers on cultural anthropology?

Technologically wise , medicine wise.

Women's rights wise.

We see them today act like 1st world countries did a thousand years ago or more

Technologically wise , medicine wise.

Women's rights wise.

We see them today act like 1st world countries did a thousand years ago or more

Are you sure you don't mean a billion years ago? Maybe a trillion?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/internatio...est-killing-nursing-student/story?id=53666428

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/1...-person-interest-fled-country-police-say.html

http://pix11.com/2018/03/11/long-island-nursing-student-killed/

Haley Anderson

You can't make this shit up.

It appears to be that he has fled to a Spanish Speaking country, that he was on a visa to to study nursing from... but the police are not releasing his name, or the country they think he fled to.

Has political correctness actually made us fucking insane?

RIP sweet angel, hopefully we find your killer, but I doubt it.

1520791733202.jpg

pjimage-46.jpg

UPDATE 3/13/2018 12:29 AM

Haley was brutally murdered by Nicaraguan immigrant Orlanda Tercero, who has successfully fled back to his homeland.

Orlando Tercero was still in the United States when this thread was initially posted - but for whatever reason, has been allowed to leave uninhibited by law enforcement.

An "international manhunt" was underway - with no name, description, or which country he was possibly heading to given to the public.

It couldn't be that they already know where he's going and don't want to put it in the paper, thus alerting the dude that they know where he's going and insuring that he won't go there. It's totally a case of Liberals trying to protect the privacy of a murder suspect. Do people like you ever stop and listen to yourselves?

I just want to know what the hell they have been up to the last few centuries
If only there was some way to read up on the history of South and Middle America..................................................

Not centuries, dude, geological eras.
We discovered footsteps in riverbanks in South America which suggest that yes, they were walking upright in the 1900's.

Not centuries, dude, geological eras.

I agree, do you think they would ever have the ability to create an air plane or land line phones. Sewers, sky scrapers?

Why does time look like it has stayed still in some places

I agree, do you think they would ever have the ability to create an air plane or land line phones. Sewers, sky scrapers?

Why does time look like it has stayed still in some places

You're way off base. Sewers and skyscrapers?? I'm talking symbolic language and prefrontal cortexes. These people, if you can call them that, would still be amphibious if we didn't help them.

It's crazy how we're already on the verge of having our first female leader and they haven't even actually fully evolved into a species with two sexes. Time really has stood still.

We discovered footsteps in riverbanks in South America which suggest that yes, they were walking upright in the 1900's.

More than likely the footsteps of some Spanish conquistadors who stuck around.

bloodworth bringing the lulz as usual. Guess he is taking a day of from chasing that high class trim

Back