US government releases advanced tech camera footage of UFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 263856
  • Start date
I thought that guy from Blink 182 sounded crazy on the joe rogan podcast, but his Academy To The Stars or whatever it's called seems to be making some headway into the ufo phenomenon. According to the article in the op, this video and the other ones the Navy released were released to that Academy. Pretty cool.

swamp gas that reflected the moonlight creating a mirage

tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_500.gif

Some people dontvrealize this. It's mathematically impossible we're alone.
The chance there is intelligifent life going along with ours in current time is much smaller than you may believe. I believe there is definitely life out there but intelligent life is extremely rare. The distances and time differences involved make it pretty hard to believe any intelligent life even knows about us. I find it more likely that we are in a simulation.

That doesn't really have anything to do with intelligent life though. You could use the same numbers to justify belief in anything.
Yeah some people don’t understand how physics works. Life started on earth over long periods of time. For similar processes to bring about intelligent life AT the exact same time we are is infinitely small, not impossible but not likely. It’s easy for someone to get high and say, “look at these numbers it’s impossible for there’s not to be life”. Yet science clearly states otherwise. Fermi paradox.

I think that aliens have probably been visiting Terra for a very long time, and continue to do so as they please. I'd not be one bit surprised if they had bases here, or within our solar system.

One interesting UFO case I've come across is the Rendlesham Forest incident. One of the fellas involved, US Airman John Burroughs, was actually awarded a settlement for injuries he supposedly suffered as a result of the encounter.

Air Force Veteran awarded full disability for UFO exposure

John Burroughs, Jim Penniston and a small security team first investigated a brightening light within the Rendlesham forest in December of 1980, but the light flew away when they approached. It was the following night when more lights showed up that Burroughs had a face-to-face encounter with the UFOs. Among the security team, Burroughs was said to have been the closest to the lights resulting in exposure to massive amounts of radiation.

https://popularmilitary.com/air-force-veteran-awarded-full-disability-for-ufo-exposure/

I thought that guy from Blink 182 sounded crazy on the joe rogan podcast, but his Academy To The Stars or whatever it's called seems to be making some headway into the ufo phenomenon. According to the article in the op, this video and the other ones the Navy released were released to that Academy. Pretty cool.

To be honest if they had just put Tom DeLonge mumbling by himself in the basement somewhere instead of making him the CEO I would give them a lot more credit. If they wanted a "celebrity" on board they picked the wrong one.

No, it's all just incidental. Saying "the universe is huge" doesn't tell us anything about intelligent life.

Huge would be an understatement. Beyond imagination would be more appropriate. We have all manner of life on Earth built from the most common building blocks in the universe but you think having 100 Octillion stars has nothing to do with there being many advanced civilizations throughout the universe. Alright buddy. It would take a major set of blinders to believe that.

UFO/aliens have been around since the dawn of time.

In biblical days they were referred to as demons/angels. Pagans referred to them as gods. Now we just call them aliens.

Nothing new here. Funny though if you talk about aliens/demons to the secular world you're considered a loon- bring up aliens/UFOs tho? You're seen in different light.

Tomato tomatoe = same thing different pronunciation

It can't be debunked because it is legit UFO - in the sense that it is unidentified.

Yes but someone might be able to offer a likely natural or logical explanation that I haven't found that doesn't involve extraterrestrials.

How the hell is that supposed to be a super advanced camera? Every single "ufo" video we get is fucking blurry or black and white. If we get something in focus that will really change everything. Its impossible were alone in the universe but not improbable no other species has the technology to get here. Time is all relative for earth though so who knows.

Fox paid for these clickbait stories to promote the new X-Files season.
How the hell is that supposed to be a super advanced camera? Every single "ufo" video we get is fucking blurry or black and white. If we get something in focus that will really change everything. Its impossible were alone in the universe but not improbable no other species has the technology to get here. Time is all relative for earth though so who knows.

With the common camera tech today it’s hard to beleive every sighting is only viewable with a 1990’s flip phone camera

No, I'm saying that the majority of human beings walking the planet today have no grasp of what 100 Octillion stars really represents, 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Drake's Equation has been used to estimate the number of possible advanced civilizations and Drake himself concluded that in the Milky Way alone there should be anywhere from 1,000 to 100,000 advanced civilizations.

Now calculate the odds of ever running into one of them.

Back