International manhunt underway for killer, but LOL you can't know his name/where he went (gj libs!)

Your political ideology has warped your brains so that you don't even care anymore when our sisters and daughters are being murdered.

It's pathetic.

When that white nerd killed the Asian exchange student, it was around the clock media coverage for at least a week.

White girl murdered by some foreigner? No one cares.
Dude just take your white racist agenda to another place I’m sure you know where to go

bloodworth bringing the lulz as usual. Guess he is taking a day of from chasing that high class trim
giphy.webp

So the only thing libs where raging and gaslighting about was that it was (probably) not political correctness witholding details.

I wonder if they did a zimmerman on this pic or it was like this. Either way, picking this particular one is hilarious.

Liberals here won't even address that.

I've been right so far, before we even knew a name or location - now this animal has been allowed to return to his third world shithole, and we may never get justice.

And these people don't feel the slightest bit of shame or anger over allowing a murderer to escape justice.

But yeah, the two photos they are floating around MSM are the one where he looks white, and another one.... from 6 years ago. That's right. When he was 16.

Good work media. Protect that innocent school boy. He didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:
Liberals here won't even address that.

I've been right so far, before we even knew a name or location - now this animal has been allowed to return to his third world shithole, and we may never get justice.

And these people don't feel the slightest bit of shame or anger over allowing a murderer to escape justice.

But yeah, the two photos they are floating around MSM are the one where he looks white, and another one.... from 6 years ago. That's right. When he was 16.

Good work media. Protect that innocent school boy. He didn't do anything wrong.

You can tell their is a weird agenda going on behind the scenes.
And it being forced upon us.

It's also one of the whitest states. If you don't have to deal with those issues it's not a fair comparison.

It's a mjor hub and trade state for numerous biker clubs, especially the hell's angels. It's a hub state for the drug trade to and from Canada. Washington has a shit ton of migrant and illegal mexicans here, too, being such a grower of fruits and vegetables we are.

Connecticut this is not.

Back