Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, exactly.

And to be fair to G Nev, a load of other "experts", both ex pros and not, agreed with him.
Not sure why you're reflexively jumping to his defence. Normalizing shit analysis by lowering the bar so much is why English football media are still a laughing stock.

He
Monday: Tillerson calls out Russia
Tuesday: Tillerson fired

No collusion <TheDonald>
His wings were actually clipped last week. He was brought back from his trip to Africa & given the news then he was fired.

"tl; dr = i cant keep up with FPS' anymore cos im old"

That's what you got from my post?

Imagine standing alone in a metal mosh pit and following Overwatch competitive teams in order to cling onto your lost youth

He

His wings were actually clipped last week. He was brought back from his trip to Africa & given the news then he was fired.
State Department's statement seemed to imply he found out today, which is interesting considering the russia statement from the WH yesterday.....

He

Didn't know that.

Like Spoken said many news today say something different. Apparently the main diplomat Tillerson was "too diplomatic" for Trump. :D

Did you enjoy the movie?

Olyphant is such a f'n badass. I even enjoyed the sequel with the guy from Homeland, Quinn.

Haven't seen them. Too much of a hipster, would be pissed off at everything they changed. I enjoyed the John Wick films though.

First Hitman movie is a great film.

Tim is Justified kills it too. Top bloke.

Avoid Overwatch and Bloodbourne (personal opinion)

Get Fifa 18
Hitman
UFC 3
The last of us

How's the career mode on UFC 3, Bwin? I'm thinking of getting a new game. Barely play anything online these days though, so focused on career.

Not sure why you're reflexively jumping to his defence. Normalizing shit analysis by lowering the bar so much is why English football media are still a laughing stock.

I didn't.

I said at least when the likes of Henry and Neville talk crap there is some success behind it as opposed to journeymen like Robbie Savage.

I look forward to you quoting the English football media when they are crapping on United!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Monday: Tillerson calls out Russia
Tuesday: Tillerson fired

No collusion <TheDonald>
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Did you enjoy the movie?

Olyphant is such a f'n badass. I even enjoyed the sequel with the guy from Homeland, Quinn.
It's been a while since i've seen the first Hitman, I remember not liking it. The second one was worse imo.

State Department's statement seemed to imply he found out today, which is interesting considering the russia statement from the WH yesterday.....
Washington Post reports Trump informed him at the end of last week.

As far as the wording of the State Dept's statement, i've not read it. I know this administration is quite comfortable at dangling any old carrot that can incite the commentariat into chatter tho, distracting from other more harmful issues dominating the news cycle.

EDIT: Its no secret Trump's been wanting Pompeo in Tillerson's job for months

Last edited:
Haven't seen them. Too much of a hipster, would be pissed off at everything they changed. I enjoyed the John Wick films though.
Hitman & Wick were far more enjoyable than Assassins Creed.

I dont play the games so have no idea of the backstorys. I just watch the odd rare action flick that you can park your brain while watching when the Mrs's busy season kicks in.

Man like Idris Elba on the 1s and 2s

He's actually better than I expected.

Hitman & Wick were far more enjoyable than Assassins Creed.

I dont play the games so have no idea of the backstorys. I just watch the odd rare action flick that you can park your brain while watching when the Mrs's busy season kicks in.

Have you even heard of Statham?

......come on man.

Have you even heard of Statham?

......come on man.
He's cooked

Just watched a flick with him & a Jessica in. Cant even remember name of it it was that bad.

Enjoyed 1st Transporter though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back