Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

Except using the term Asian in the UK to refer to people from the sub-continent predates the abuse scandal as you well know , you disingenuous dogs cunt .

I don't mean to get into an ad hominem slagging match here, but you gotta open your eyes man. The media are under-reporting this, the Muslim population of the UK is only going in one direction ... if we are too scared to call the truth for what it is now, it's only going to get worse when Muslims start making up 10, 15, 20% of our population (which will happen!).

I despair with my own people ... we are f**ked. The writing is on the wall.

I don't mean to get into an ad hominem slagging match here, but you gotta open your eyes man. The media are under-reporting this, the Muslim population of the UK is only going in one direction ... if we are too scared to call the truth for what it is now, it's only going to get worse when Muslims start making up 10, 15, 20% of our population (which will happen!).

I despair with my own people ... we are f**ked. The writing is on the wall.

Yes the media are under reporting it , yes immigration and potential over population are concerns , ad hominem slanging matches probably wouldn't occur if you did not misquote and misrepresent people the way you do .

We've been here for a long time , I reckon we'll be here a while yet despite what faint hearts might think .

Yes the media are under reporting it , yes immigration and potential over population are concerns , ad hominem slanging matches probably wouldn't occur if you did not misquote and misrepresent people the way you do .

We've been here for a long time , I reckon we'll be here a while yet despite what faint hearts might think .

Misrepresent? I'm calling it how I see it. If anyone is misrepresenting anything, it's the media.

You admit that there are problems, yet you are part of the problem. We can't defeat our enemies if we can't name them.

You directly quote people then upbraid them for things not contained in the quote , perhaps you ought to consider a career in the media .

Not mental gymnastics , use of the term Asian predates the abuse scandal , like I say it may not be accurate or appropriate but it is a generally accepted terminology in our society , just like Latino or African American might be in yours .
Give me a break. You guys have breed specific legislation in the UK. So is it accurate that you've outlawed owning dogs? No.

Quit being so damned obstinate. Yes, most grooming gang members are Asians, but most Asians aren't rapists. It's time to stop trying to spread the blame and lay it at the feet of the community that's overwhelmingly responsible for this phenomenon. Ffs it's also true that the rapists are men, primates and mammals. But it's nowhere near the bullseye of accuracy.

@Goonerview is right. All you folks calling these scumbags "Asian" are cowards. You should be ashamed of yourselves for clouding the issue.

A lot of people get paid a lot of money to help people and to help children. Why the f*ck weren't these children getting any help?

Give me a break. You guys have breed specific legislation in the UK. So is it accurate that you've outlawed owning dogs? No.

Quit being so damned obstinate. Yes, most grooming gang members are Asians, but most Asians aren't rapists. It's time to stop trying to spread the blame and lay it at the feet of the community that's overwhelmingly responsible for this phenomenon. Ffs it's also true that the rapists are men, primates and mammals. But it's nowhere near the bullseye of accuracy.

@Goonerview is right. All you folks calling these scumbags "Asian" are cowards. You should be ashamed of yourselves for clouding the issue.

Yes absolutely we've outlawed owning dogs.....and dog whistles too .

I'm not sure that simply pointing out the fact that the term Asian is indeed widely used as an all encompassing generic term for those from the sub-continent is cowardly or shameful , perhaps you can enlarge upon why that is the case , thanks in advance .

Last edited:
A lot of people get paid a lot of money to help people and to help children. Why the f*ck weren't these children getting any help?

Because they were poor and often from dysfunctional backgrounds with chaotic lives , it was a lot of bother for those in authority who simply accepted that it was the fate of such people to be shat on all their lives .

Yes absolutely we've outlawed owning dogs.....and dog whistles too .

I'm not sure that simply pointing out the fact that the term Asian is indeed widely used as an all encompassing generic term for those from the sub-continent is cowardly or shameful , perhaps you can enlarge upon why that is the case , thanks in advance .
Why not just call them primates?

Listen. Other Asians don't like being lumped together with these animals. Using a generic term when more accurate ones are available seems like obfuscation or cowardice.

Why do it if not for cowardice? Why not prosecute these animals if not for cowardice? Why let this shit go on in your country, year after year after year after year, knowing full damned well who is systematically RAPING your girls if not for cowardice. Why not tell the truth of it if not for cowardice?

"Asia" is made up of billions of people from dozens of countries. Yet the majority of UK rape gangs are of Pakistani origins. Dust off your balls and admit who the perpetrators are or there will never be an end to this type of thing.

What kind of weak society tucks tail while outsiders rape their kids. Your ancestors are spinning in their graves.

I'm out of this thread as I'm getting legit pissed right off.

Because they were poor and often from dysfunctional backgrounds with chaotic lives , it was a lot of bother for those in authority who simply accepted that it was the fate of such people to be shat on all their lives .
That's the only reason you can come up with? No other reasons?

Just a random epidemic of officials ignoring "poor children from dysfunctional backrounds" all of a sudden?

That's the only reason you can come up with? No other reasons?

Just a random epidemic of officials ignoring "poor children from dysfunctional backrounds" all of a sudden?

No not all of a sudden poor people have been fucked literally and metaphorically for a long time , the fear of being racist made it even more icky and disgusting for the people who were supposed to deal with .

59.5% of the worlds population are "technically Asian"

referring to the perps as "merely Asian" ... is f**king ridiculous, deliberate muddying of the water, when everyone knows its muslims.

Listen. Other Asians don't like being lumped together with these animals. Using a generic term when more accurate ones are available seems like obfuscation or cowardice.

Why do it if not for cowardice? Why not prosecute these animals if not for cowardice? Why let this shit go on in your country, year after year after year after year, knowing full damned well who is systematically RAPING your girls if not for cowardice. Why not tell the truth of it if not for cowardice?

"Asia" is made up of billions of people from dozens of countries. Yet the majority of UK rape gangs are of Pakistani origins. Dust off your balls and admit who the perpetrators are or there will never be an end to this type of thing.

What kind of weak society tucks tail while outsiders rape their kids. Your ancestors are spinning in their graves.

Because it would be an insult to monkeys .

Afro Caribbeans may not like being lumped in with certain sub groups but it is another generally used term , I'm not from the Caucus region but would still be called a Caucasian .

Cowardice was certainly a factor in the official inaction over the abuse as was laziness and a institutional indifference to those at the very bottom of society .

A dysfunctional society ignores systematic abuse and ours certainly qualifies on that score .

Run along then .

No not all of a sudden poor people have been fucked literally and metaphorically for a long time , the fear of being racist made it even more icky and disgusting for the people who were supposed to deal with .
So it was about the new trend of being labeled a "racist"?

Because it would be an insult to monkeys .

Afro Caribbeans may not like being lumped in with certain sub groups but it is another generally used term , I'm not from the Caucus region but would still be called a Caucasian .

Cowardice was certainly a factor in the official inaction over the abuse as was laziness and a institutional indifference to those at the very bottom of society .

A dysfunctional society ignores systematic abuse and ours certainly qualifies on that score .

Run along then .
Hi there. Thought I'd come back to ask you a question.

Are you "Asian"? That would explain all the hand waiving you're doing in here. Otherwise I'm at a loss at the transparent attempts at hiding the truth.

Hi there. Thought I'd come back to ask you a question.

Are you "Asian"? That would explain all the hand waiving you're doing in here. Otherwise I'm at a loss at the transparent attempts at hiding the truth.

Absolutely Asian , you've bust this thing wide open.....are you Columbo in disguise ? .

How about we call the Asians that are rapists Rapsians?

Would that make you feel better?

It clarifies your point.

Yes, technically Muslims are Asian, but Asia is a very large continent with several counties and religions. But no one hears of Koreans, Chinese, or Japanese 'grooming' children.

You also don't hear of Budists running around and assaulting women.

But you know what group of what religion does both?

Muslim Men.

So don't insult the other asian cultures that live within the UK, who are also victims of assault, rape, and 'grooming' by lumping them in with the perpetrators.

Classic case of lying by omittion & deliberate lack of specificity.
In British English, people from South Asia/Western Asia, basically people from the Asian continent who are not Mongoloids, are called "Asian". Mongoloids from East Asia are called "Oriental". You are right in the sense that the media euphemistically refers to Muslim grooming gangs as "Asian" even though non-Muslim Asians are very rarely involved, and non-Muslim Asians are upset about that. But the term "Asian" itself isn't deliberately misleading, it's just an example of the multiple differences between British and American English, and it derives from the fact that proportionally there are more South/West Asians in the UK than East Asians relative to the US.

Back