Proof of the Mandela effect

Sinbad once dressed up as Sinbad the sailor. He did not appear in a genie movie

Ct4SSzzUIAApqLT.jpg

Yeah I know. And that's probably part of the reason people remember him being in one. Plus if you go watch his early 90's standup sets, his clothes kind of made him look like a genie. But I'd put money on clearly remembering what a genie movie, starring him, called Shazaam, came out in the early 90's. It's probably just a combination of other memories blending together, but I'd have put money on it being accurate. And evidently thousands of other people have the exact same erroneous memory. I still say that's pretty weird.

Yeah I know. And that's probably part of the reason people remember him being in one. Plus if you go watch his early 90's standup sets, his clothes kind of made him look like a genie. But I'd put money on clearly remembering what a genie movie, starring him, called Shazaam, came out in the early 90's. It's probably just a combination of other memories blending together, but I'd have put money on it being accurate. And evidently thousands of other people have the exact same erroneous memory. I still say that's pretty weird.
I've been studying this thing since dec 2015.
I don't know what is going on. But "human memory " blah blah blah, is no longer a valid excuse for this thing

Last edited:
If were not on a rock hurtling through space then where are we?
Legit interested

Well quite simply ask yourself.
1. Does it feel like your being hurled around the sun at 6000 miles per hour while being attached to a galaxy spinning 66000000 miles per hour.
2. If an apple never hit the head of Newton then how would people explain the reason things fall.
3. If the earth was a sphere how is it that the people on the bottom of the ball can see Polaris? Are they not looking through the entirety of earth to see the North Star? Ofcourse they arnt.

4. How is it that there is an invisible force that is strong enough to hold every ocean onto the surface of this spinning ball, yet it's not strong enough to prevent a ballon from floating, or strong enough to give you a hernia while attempting to walk..
Unless gravity has the ability to discern between water and ballon then you must conclude that this "law" is filled with too many holes to be correct

And believe you me there are huge holes in gravity! This is why the THEORY of relativity was invented. To plug those holes...

So gravity is real because it has a theory to bolster it?

Get the fuck out of here

And believe you me there are huge holes in gravity! This is why the THEORY of relativity was invented. To plug those holes...

So gravity is real because it has a theory to bolster it?

Get the fuck out of here

Think of it like this,

If you are sitting in a car and throw a ball to the front seat while moving at 65mph, you would need to throw the ball at least 66mph for it to move forward. But all objects are already at 65, so it’s easy to throw it 66mph and takes very little force. And impacts with very little force.

What always gets me though is centrifugal force, all of us and the water should be thrown the hell off the planet.

An object with the diameter of the earth, revolving at its speed should create millions and millions of g’s away from the planet, not to it.

1. Does it feel like your being hurled around the sun at 6000 miles per hour while being attached to a galaxy spinning 66000000 miles per hour.
2. If an apple never hit the head of Newton then how would people explain the reason things fall.
3. If the earth was a sphere how is it that the people on the bottom of the ball can see Polaris? Are they not looking through the entirety of earth to see the North Star? Ofcourse they arnt.

4. How is it that there is an invisible force that is strong enough to hold every ocean onto the surface of this spinning ball, yet it's not strong enough to prevent a ballon from floating, or strong enough to give you a hernia while attempting to walk..
Unless gravity has the ability to discern between water and ballon then you must conclude that this "law" is filled with too many holes to be correct

I saw an interesting video a couple years ago explaining how what we call gravity is really electromagnetism. It was interesting.

I legitimately remeber how weird it was two movies so similar were made at such close intervals to the same time.

Like sinbads was a flop who the hell thought Shaqs would do well.

This is one of the “what the actual fuck” moments for me.

Some of these things I can see as, well fuck it I guess I rembered the bears names spelt wrong, no big deal.

But vivid fucking memories of events that never happened? Like the Sinbad movie or watching the Mandela death news in Home room in school.

What the actual fuck my friend.

Think of it like this,

If you are sitting in a car and throw a ball to the front seat while moving at 65mph, you would need to throw the ball at least 66mph for it to move forward. But all objects are already at 65, so it’s easy to throw it 66mph and takes very little force. And impacts with very little force.

What always gets me though is centrifugal force, all of us and the water should be thrown the hell off the planet.

An object with the diameter of the earth, revolving at its speed should create millions and millions of g’s away from the planet, not to it.

Why arnt little collections of dust bunnies orbiting mt. Everest in a perfect circle?
Why do people throw up on a carnival ride?
I mean we are subconsciously wired to spin 660000 miles an hr and that's no problem yet people can't even go on elevators without throwing up...

I know you can't measure your speed inside of a car, because it's all relative... science loves this example but it's faulty as fuck... you don't notice the change of speed but if you were to open all windows I guarantee you would notice it... last time I checked the earth has no windows.

I saw an interesting video a couple years ago explaining how what we call gravity is really electromagnetism. It was interesting.

It's really just density. If something is heavier then the air it falls if something weighs less then the air it floats.
It's really that simple

I legitimately remeber how weird it was two movies so similar were made at such close intervals to the same time.

Some of these things I can see as, well fuck it I guess I rembered the bears names spelt wrong, no big deal.

But vivid fucking memories of events that never happened? Like the Sinbad movie or watching the Mandela death news in Home room in school.

You're right bro.
I remember laughing at Kazam when it came out. Me and my brother remember saying that it was bootleg shazam.

I've never seen kazam

Same here. I have vivid memories of thinking how stupid it was for them to release that Shaq movie only a few years after they did the Sinbad movie. I clearly remember thinking that back then.

Same here. I have vivid memories of thinking how stupid it was for them to release that Shaq movie only a few years after they did the Sinbad movie. I clearly remember thinking that back then.
and I have vivid memories of watching said movie at the drive in movie theater circa 93-94..
I remember the cups all decorated in sinbad with a genie custome

So you dont have an answer but you just know that other people are wrong
Got it

You're right bro.
I remember laughing at Kazam when it came out. Me and my brother remember saying that it was bootleg shazam.

I've never seen kazam

I just found the sinbad Shazam on YouTube, google it. It’s footage taped of the vcr tape playing and the guy talking about why they have deleted it. There are so damn many Mandela effect proofs in it it’s stupid. In the kids room when he pops out of the lamp you see the kit kats, Bernstein bears etc etc that are all Mandela stuff.

It’s like they HAD to erase this movie because of all the Mandela effect stuff that happens to be in it. Like the kids eating fruit loops etc etc.

Pretty damn cool.

lol

I just found the sinbad Shazam on YouTube, google it. It’s footage taped of the vcr tape playing and the guy talking about why they have deleted it. There are so damn many Mandela effect proofs in it it’s stupid. In the kids room when he pops out of the lamp you see the kit kats, Bernstein bears etc etc that are all Mandela stuff.

It’s like they HAD to erase this movie because of all the Mandela effect stuff that happens to be in it. Like the kids eating fruit loops etc etc.

Pretty damn cool.

Are you talking about the funny or die skit? You do know that was just a joke video, right?

Yeah we should start with that. Prove this first, and then we can discuss the Berenstein/Berenstain bears.

Honestly that's the only one that ever intrigues me. I legit remember iy as Berenstein. And the bears were all CPA's and Financial consultants (jk).

A lot of folks attribute it to hearing someone in pop culture mistake it later on. Like on the Simpsons, Darth Vader says, "LUKE, I am your father."

Are you talking about the funny or die skit? You do know that was just a joke video, right?

No dude posted a video of it playing on his tv from an old vcr tape he found and was showing all the shit that’s in it.

I’ll have to find it again later and post the link.

It was real as fack or the most elaborate fake I’ve ever seen.

One of the most amazing examples of this effect revolves around the Thinker Statue.
I like many others remember this statue with a man with his fist to forehead. Now as current reality shows this statue was always depicted as the hand being under the chin...

Now this picture is proof that at one time the thinker did indeed have his fist to forehead. Notice the children all posing as the thinker, with their fists to forehead yet the statue itself has its fist under his chin.
1497832191708.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back