Mike Perry posted some tweet singing to himself about b*tches...

So do women want a secure, mature man or an insecure, immature one?

The truth is responding to Colby was a lose/lose situation so he took the high road. Can't do anything to Colby over the internet and making a response would just be pointless. Perry can't even catch Colby somewhere because Colby will call the police.

I actually believe that Perry's new found fame probably raised his stock and he was probably talking to other girls.

You HAVE to say something, man.

As assaulting ppl outside the cage is against the law. Perry could have responded by calling him out. They are in the same division. Which is completely different than Werdum/Covington, or Cyborg/Magana. Covington would obviously not have accepted.

But, Perry would have at least defended his woman’s honour. That is exactly how you take the HIGH ROAD here.

Who looks like the piece of shit in that scenario ?

If as you say, it’s a lose/lose ( I disagree ). And, responding was “ pointless “. Then why the fuck make the comment about social media followers ? If you’re going to ignore it. You have to ignore it completely.

But, even if he had done that...

Women in the western world expect their men to defend them. And, if you say ZERO. She won’t be your woman for long. Or, some women might stick around. For any number of reasons. But, she will NEVER forget that you let her down. And, she will NEVER let you forget it, either. That’s the way it works in real life.

Have you never been in a serious relationship with a woman ? Because, this concept of protecting/defending your woman is as rudimentary as it gets.

You HAVE to say something, man.

As assaulting ppl outside the cage is against the law. Perry could have responded by calling him out. They are in the same division. Which is completely different than Werdum/Covington, or Cyborg/Magana. Covington would obviously not have accepted.

But, Perry would have at least defended his woman’s honour. That is exactly how you take the HIGH ROAD here.

Who looks like the piece of shit in that scenario ?

If as you say, it’s a lose/lose ( I disagree ). And, responding was “ pointless “. Then why the fuck make the comment about social media followers ? If you’re going to ignore it. You have to ignore it completely.

But, even if he had done that...

Women in the western world expect their men to defend them. And, if you say ZERO. She won’t be your woman for long. Or, some women might stick around. For any number of reasons. But, she will NEVER forget that you let her down. And, she will NEVER let you forget it, either. That’s the way it works in real life.

Have you never been in a serious relationship with a woman ? Because, this concept of protecting/defending your woman is as rudimentary as it gets.
I live with my girl and I tell her all the time don't bring social media beef to me. It's not real to me. Why am I going to respond to someone who doesn't have the balls to say it in real life?

Now if we're at Friday's and someone walks up and tells her "STFU you stupid bitch" you best believe I'm fighting.

But I'm not responding to any social media beef. That's kiddie AF.

Back