NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of mine sent me this:

Teams aren't permitted to arrange visits during the negotiating window. The league's media operation is reporting that the Vikings have essentially violated this provision.

What's it mean with the highlighted part?

If that's the case how are these players meeting teams? The players are setting the meetings instead of the teams reaching out to the players to set the meetings?

EDIT:
Got it explained to me.... so, the Viqueens may have basically violated league rules..... nothing will happen though cause this isn't on the side of their helmet:
new-england-patriots-logo1.jpg

With the Watkins signing, Mahomes is going to be the first qb to ever throw for 700 TDs in a single season.

I don't understand my team. Hundley still under contract, traded and got Kizer....

This morning... resign Callahan.....

Only thing I can think is it means they're going to try and trade Hundley for a warm ham sandwich and a slab of bacon or something.

Rumor on Cousins:

84 million

Fully guaranteed.

Fully guaranteed

Fully guaranteed

Fully guaranteed

Fully guaranteed.........

{<doc}{<jordan}<Rodgers1><JagsKiddingMe>

Friend of mine sent me this:

What's it mean with the highlighted part?

If that's the case how are these players meeting teams? The players are setting the meetings instead of the teams reaching out to the players to set the meetings?

EDIT:
Got it explained to me.... so, the Viqueens may have basically violated league rules..... nothing will happen though cause this isn't on the side of their helmet:
new-england-patriots-logo1.jpg

im pretty sure the vikes know when they can or cant meet a player.

Doubt it considering rumor is they're slinging 84 million guaranteed at Cousins

It was pretty much stated that cousins was looking for 30mil./yr after garoppolo got 27/yr.
Alex Smith just signed for 71mil guaranteed.

It was pretty much stated that cousins was looking for 30mil./yr after garoppolo got 27/yr.
Alex Smith just signed for 71mil guaranteed.
He isn't worth it...

JMO but still.

Guaranteed deals gonna be the norm for top QBs going forward.

run def already looks better with him and Star

Aaron Rodgers is about to get paid. He must be dying looking at the Kirk and Jimmy G contracts.

Vikings to the Super Bowl, maybe. Kirk Cousins is a top 8 QB in the NFL.

Hope it's not a big deal..

He's a pretty solid center. Smart, good leader, good pass blocker especially. Has some health issues. I always thought SF and Richburg would be a good pair.

Bummer, would have been a great solidifier on that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back