ufc fight night 127

Your welcome bro if you went with my gut on Stipe/Ortega and Weidman over Gast you'd be pretty wealthy right now brah
Hahaha yeah I was on all three after watching tape and thinking critically. I shoulda just saved time and gone with your gut.

Hahaha yeah I was on all three after watching tape and thinking critically. I shoulda just saved time and gone with your gut.

<seedat>
Think how much time I can save you mate

I've just added a couple hours to your masterbation schedule each week
<GinJuice>

So I’m expecting duq to open as a pretty big favorite, mid 2’s, and get quickly bet up to close to -500

I think there’s a possibility ware can out work him with his pressure and tire him out. Might have some value

So I’m expecting duq to open as a pretty big favorite, mid 2’s, and get quickly bet up to close to -500

I think there’s a possibility ware can out work him with his pressure and tire him out. Might have some value
This is about the biggest mismatch outside of some women’s fights I can remember. Fireball Kid’s likely to open unplayable. This is probably gonna be a total pass for me.

Nad Narimani steps in to face Nasrat Haqparast.

Great replacement, Nad dominated Pimblett in Cage Warriors, really good top control, strong grappling and been training with TAM recently.

I like Werdum/Volkov over 2½ at -125 to win 1u. Would have went even bigger if the total was set at 1½.

This is about the biggest mismatch outside of some women’s fights I can remember. Fireball Kid’s likely to open unplayable. This is probably gonna be a total pass for me.

No it isnt dude. This is a tough tough fight for tom

No it isnt dude. This is a tough tough fight for tom
Absolutely agree, Ware gave Stamman and O`Malley tough fights. I like Duq very much, but his striking defence is not very good and he will fight with 3` disadvantage in this fight. Tom is very technical striker no doubt, but his striking is most effective when his opponents are backing up to the cage and i dont think Terrion will do this, he likes to march forward and pressure. O`Malley`s head movement was brilliant and Ware still managed to catch him with some good shots. Tom`s head movement from the other side is levels lower and he is not cutting angles so good, which will gave Ware`s straight punches very good chance to land. Also Tom did slow down a little bit in the second round vs Cody and in the third he was outstruck by him.
I think this fight will be a lot closer that the odds will suggest.

Hard to call any Duq fight a mismatch when he was getting whooped by Patrick Williams before Williams completely gassed and just lost his last fight. I'm sure he'll be the fave, but I'm also sure barring major improvements this will be competitive and I really, really doubt ill's expectations of getting bet to -500s turns out to be true

I don't think Toms all he's cracked up to be to be honest
Not sold

I don't think Toms all he's cracked up to be to be honest
Not sold
Prettymuch. It feels like Dallas Winston or whoever crowned him as the next Jon Jones 5 years ago, and everybody's looking at him through rose-tinted glasses. He's certainly fun, but I don't think he's got the requisite athleticism or power to make his game work at the highest levels of BW/FW. I think we're getting another Thomas Almeida, albeit one that's a lesser striker but more durable (Since Almeida is made of glass).

Happily on Ware at +183, especially since Ware's 2 losses both look better in hindsight. Stamman and Kickboxing Askren are both top 20 BWs (I had Stamman losing against Caraway, but he still showed that he could hang), and Ware was fairly competitive in both.

Prettymuch. It feels like Dallas Winston or whoever crowned him as the next Jon Jones 5 years ago, and everybody's looking at him through rose-tinted glasses. He's certainly fun, but I don't think he's got the requisite athleticism or power to make his game work at the highest levels of BW/FW. I think we're getting another Thomas Almeida, albeit one that's a lesser striker but more durable (Since Almeida is made of glass).

Happily on Ware at +183, especially since Ware's 2 losses both look better in hindsight. Stamman and Kickboxing Askren are both top 20 BWs (I had Stamman losing against Caraway, but he still showed that he could hang), and Ware was fairly competitive in both.

I think you should have waited. I think Tom money comes in.

Edwards and sobotta is another really good matchup. I imagine Edwards will probably open around -200

Wish we could get the lines already. Props for next weeks ppv are out and we don’t even have but 2 fight lines for Saturday

Bruv what? Tom isn't getting to the -500s you were originally hoping for, nvm something ludicrous like -1100 lol

Also think youre off on the Sobotta fight. Edwards will be favored, and I'm less confident in this than Duq -500 talk lol, but I'd be surprised if he hit -200. His last fight vs Barberena didn't inspire much confidence of him being more than mid tier, and Sobotta has looked sharp in recent fights.
I didn’t say he would get to 1100. I was saying the public might still be on the hype train against a lesser name like ware

I didn’t say he would get to 1100. I was saying the public might still be on the hype train against a lesser name like ware
Duq hype aside, I don’t see how anybody can see this as a favorable matchup for Ware. Seems like Duq is being set up for a win to get back on track.

Duq hype aside, I don’t see how anybody can see this as a favorable matchup for Ware. Seems like Duq is being set up for a win to get back on track.
I absolutely think ware can give him problems. His output is much higher and he’s going to put duq on his back foot, out of his comfort zone. His pace can break guys. He broke o malley but o malley showed he has the heart of a champion in that third round. Don’t know if I can say the same for duq

That being said, duq is young and he could’ve made improvements here

Back