oops, nashville schools facilities director in hot water

Sounds like pure laziness.
If they’re already installed what’s the big deal in changing the filter? Jfc

Is it laziness?

Money?

I'm trying to figure out what the motive is here.

I don’t know what’n ya’ll are complaining about. The greatest generation lived in houses with lead in the water, fluoride, asbestos in their walls and they turned out to be American hero.

Just another example of government officials having everyone's best interests at heart.

Trust your government......

Not sure what this means but schools have to have their water tested multiple times per year.

My guess is that the filters probably caused some sort of issue with the plumbing in the school. I have a hard time believing the guy was just trying to give school kids lead poisoning. Need more info. It could be that the school has a small support staff who can't commit to changing 100 filters on time. I would guess this is a man hours issue.

Not sure what this means but schools have to have their water tested multiple times per year.

My guess is that the filters probably caused some sort of issue with the plumbing in the school. I have a hard time believing the guy was just trying to give school kids lead poisoning. Need more info. It could be that the school has a small support staff who can't commit to changing 100 filters on time. I would guess this is a man hours issue.
Your common sense and reasoning have no place here in a typical Sherdog War Room discussion. It's required you immediately jump to conclusions with absolutely no idea of the facts, and even less common sense.

Yeah......you're not really gonna fit in around here.

What you need to do is find out what this guys political associations are . After you do that then you need to reverse engineer either some sort of convenient excuse for his behavior or pull a narrative ( preferably out of your ass) that assigns him some supervillian'esq top tier evil motivations .

LOL at assuming that there is probably some missing info here.

i agree the story is confusing, whats not confusing is the fact that lead levels in schools water here are dangerous, filters were brought in to mitigate this.
how much cost is too much too ignore the presence of lead IN THE FUCKIN DRINKING WATER IN SCHOOL and have a secret meeting where you plot to bypass the filters, or vandalise the machines, putting kids at risk?
after all , we cant have issues with the fuckin plumbing now can we?
as for man hours, apparently theres enough to turn the teachers into marksman.
you absolute moron

i agree the story is confusing, whats not confusing is the fact that lead levels in schools water here are dangerous, filters were brought in to mitigate this.
how much cost is too much too ignore the presence of lead IN THE FUCKIN DRINKING WATER IN SCHOOL and have a secret meeting where you plot to bypass the filters, or vandalise the machines, putting kids at risk?
after all , we cant have issues with the fuckin plumbing now can we?
as for man hours, apparently theres enough to turn the teachers into marksman.
you absolute moron
You think teachers should have guns?

moron makes stupid statement, realises its stupid, defers to lame trolling.
eh, no. You brought it up. Explain why YOU brought up teachers carrying guns and then tell me I'm trolling by responding to it.

eh, no. You brought it up. Explain why YOU brought up teachers carrying guns and then tell me I'm trolling by responding to it.
fuck off cunt, im not gonna respond to your shitposting
if it aint that , youre a lot dumber than i thought.

fuck off cunt, im not gonna respond to your shitposting
if it aint that , youre a lot dumber than i thought.
You're shit posting. Your responses to me are total incoherent nonsense. Little tip- Next time, try responding to what I actually said or just don't bother.

Is the school on its own water system or does the problem affect a wider portion of the community? If it's just the school's pipes then maybe that's the problem to tackle.

Back