What to do in Warsaw, Poland?

YoungBoyd

World class chess player
@Black
Reaction score
Staying here for a couple of days.

Hookers and blow. Inshallah.

Tell polak jokes to everyone you see. If they get offended remind them that they’re Polish and probably not smart enough to get the joke.

Hookers and blow. Inshallah.

1b9.jpg

Women. I worked a couple of contracts there. The most beautiful women...unreal. Tall, slender, model features. Oh, and blow.

Join a far right rally. Shave your head. Talk about being top ufc fighter. Eat cabbage or whatever shit they have. Change your name to Ziggy. Be all supportive of a failed ideology which despises you and used your ancestors as cattle then murdered them. Become a taxi driver. Wear a string west. Have a shit car from the 70s. Live in a concrete box with no electricity and a wife with a Freddy Mercury moustache. Cleveland basically.

Man, you can always rely on sherdog for funny, but useless advice. Lmao.

<2>

Women. I worked a couple of contracts there. The most beautiful women...unreal. Tall, slender, model features. Oh, and blow.

No blow. No hookers. Beautiful women and beer sounds great.

Firstly, do not expect spring temperature. Winter is holding on strong so within next week you can expect from +2 to - 7 degrees Celsius. This definitely limits your women meeting opportunities outside. For parties go to Mazowiecka Street - plenty of clubs next to each other. Visit kufleikapsle.pl for multitap beer experience. Check https://www.facebook.com/ludna2/ for best vodka shots + great food. Use Uber or Taxify not the traditional taxis. Better yet use public transport which is very affordable and well organised. There is really a lot do do in Warsaw so you would need to specify what you would like to do.

I heard great things about their warm beer.

Get in a fight with nationalists.

It like when you go to Egypt you want to insult them and spit at them. You will have time you never forget.

Back