Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This orangutan-looking sack of shit is going to renege on the Iran deal and once again show the world that the United States cannot be trusted in international deal making so long as the Republican Party can assume power and welsh.

there's already a thread on this.

there's already a thread on this.

There's a thread on Rex being fired. There isn't a thread on Trump publicly saying he wants to break the Iran deal and that Rex was the chief impediment in doing it.

There's a thread on Rex being fired. There isn't a thread on Trump publicly saying he wants to break the Iran deal and that Rex was the chief impediment in doing it.
Same topic. We don't need a separate thread saying Tillerson was fired and one explaining why, do we?

I love orangutans. They are gentle, noble dwellers of the forest.

Same topic. We don't need a separate thread saying Tillerson was fired and one explaining why, do we?

You can report it and let a mod decide.

I think one thread about another in a litany of embarrassing resignations is different than a thread about the likely demise of a bipartisan-supported international agreement to curb nuclear development by a world power.

You can report it and let a mod decide.

I think one thread about another in a litany of embarrassing resignations is different than a thread about the likely demise of a bipartisan-supported international agreement to curb nuclear development by a world power.
Fuck iran

As much as I criticise you guys foreign policy and war monger. Is Iran really someone you trust?

Oh and 'evil Russia and China' support the deal. It a risk deal. Hmmm

As much as I criticise you guys foreign policy and war monger. Is Iran really someone you trust?

If reports of their continued compliance by public and private investigators is to be believed, yes.

Also, in terms of international trustworthiness, I will support a country that hasn't invaded any other country in its 40 year existence, except when it was invaded itself first, over a country that has dropped bombs on 30 countries and recently invaded two other countries with whom they previously had disarmament agreements.

Fuck iran

This is the level of thought I generally expect from you.

It took a special kind of moronic dipshit to agree to the Iran deal. It will take an intelligent adult (namely, Trump) to get us out. MAGA.

If reports of their continued compliance by public and private investigators is to be believed, yes.

Also, in terms of international trustworthiness, I will support a country that hasn't invaded any other country in its 40 year existence, except when it was invaded itself first, over a country that has dropped bombs on 30 countries and recently invaded two other countries with whom they previously had disarmament agreements.

Send your daughter there to live then? No? Well I for one am shocked

I think Iran is developing a nuke in secret and will end up with one out of blue.

I think Russia and China care but not that much because they believe Iran easier to contain then sunni states and will inevitable have regime change by people.

That my guess. Iran is not a peaceful state tjough they export terror and fund Hezbollah which is a terrorist extreme organization. May not be them invading but it Iranian money.

Anyhow is funny to me how now people who on the Russia witch hunt anf want all type sanctions on Russia will (even sanctions tjat hurt citizens) agree with Chinese and Russians on Iran. Just because they dislike Trump and prefer international cooperation.

Again I have no opinion not even sure how tough or legit the deal is

So now we back out of agreements anytime we feel like it.

Which makes us the same as any county we're pointing fingers at

It took a special kind of moronic dipshit to agree to the Iran deal. It will take an intelligent adult (namely, Trump) to get us out. MAGA.

well said!!!!

under the assumption that you know absolutely NOTHING about history in the Middle East and how the western world helped create what it is today.

...can assume power and welsh.

255px-Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png

Send your daughter there to live then? No? Well I for one am shocked

LOL, you do realize that I have been to Iran multiple times and lived there for 3 months, right?

Also, what exactly does that have to do with the deal?

Oh, right, you couldn't engage the topic on the merits, so you defaulted to "hey, you want to honor our international agreements? Well, I don't know what those words are, so WHY DON'T YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTER LIVE THERE. Ha, nailed it."

Well, despite your aspersions, the deal was lauded by international policy experts as a great deal for both sides, and Iran's compliance has been documented.

I know one man's expert in a dense and complicated field is another man's "moronic dipshit." And one man's giant moron is another man's "intelligent adult," but fuck me, this world is doomed.

I said we were going after Iran when Trump was elected, and I stand by that. This was a necessary move. Get ready for some Israeli shenanigans.

I think Iran is developing a nuke in secret and will end up with one out of blue.

I think Russia and China care but not that much because they believe Iran easier to contain then sunni states and will inevitable have regime change by people.

That my guess. Iran is not a peaceful state tjough they export terror and fund Hezbollah which is a terrorist extreme organization. May not be them invading but it Iranian money.

Anyhow is funny to me how now people who on the Russia witch hunt anf want all type sanctions on Russia will (even sanctions tjat hurt citizens) agree with Chinese and Russians on Iran. Just because they dislike Trump and prefer international cooperation.

Again I have no opinion not even sure how tough or legit the deal is

You're just lumping everything together as if foreign policy is a simple team game. In fact I'd argue most people before the election wanted relations between the US and Russia to improve. They meddled and most people that put country over party don't care for that. Russia should be held accountable for that.

Am I not allowed to get pissed at Russia for meddling while supporting their work in Syria?

Back