Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

And her sister is a degenerate furry

wWgjGtJ.jpg
She's pretty hot too.

WOOD

I don't understand how this girl became famous. She's literally an anime cosplayer with no talent

This video only shows that she came a long way. She isn't perfect, and that doesn't matter as long as she keeps spreading the truth.

I hear you Pan. Doesn't make it less pitiful. She's Canadian. They share a queen. ;)

That actually makes it better. That she's in the Commonwealth but isn't wanted in the homeland of said Commonwealth.

They're both weeaboos, but the sister has a banging body

an9ANwD.png

tumblr_p0veeyLqdj1rr1yubo5_1280.jpg

Lauren isn't so bad, either

1485140237149.gif

That actually makes it better. That she's in the Commonwealth but isn't wanted in the homeland of said Commonwealth.
I guess the concept of sovereignty is a thing of the past.

Surely you also see the irony here? A nation denying a foreigner access to its shores under the argument that said foreigner isn't conducive to its national interests. And that foreigner being someone who actually preaches that this is exactly how other nations should conduct themselves.

Then people who generally agree with the foreigner on this approach disagreeing with the nation for the application thereof.

The humor level is massive, as is the potential for hypocrisy.

That irony and hypocrisy goes both ways.

The same people that denounce her views and claim to be against them, are now pleased to see them in action against her.

This guy is bit much imo, but he lists off some of the people denied entry in this video, while listing some of the people who got let in. It's hard not to argue their priorities are a little fucked up.

Let me ask you something in good faith Pan, which is worse in your opinion...People who's speech flies counter to your principles or People who violently act against them?

Last edited:
Acronym for "fixed that for you." Often used sarcastically - not to fix an honest mistake, but to sarcastically disagree with someone.

oh, got it. man, it's hard to keep track with all these new acronyms.

Yeah, I'm sorry some of us don't want to see our civilizations that took thousands of years to create, be turned into 3rd world shit holes.

Canada took thousands of years to create? Or were you talking about the US?

So if you hate "evil" religions so much, will you na Christians too? They are pretty prone to murder, rape, and pedophilia. They are also against LGBTQ people as well.

I am so tired of hearing the children of immigrants complaining about immigrants coming to their country

So if you hate "evil" religions so much, will you na Christians too? They are pretty prone to murder, rape, and pedophilia. They are also against LGBTQ people as well.

I am so tired of hearing the children of immigrants complaining about immigrants coming to their country
The systems and ideas that Canada is built on took thousands of years and millions of deaths to create. So yes.

I am also against Christian extremism or Christian influence on social or political life. Although let's not make a false equivalence here. The extreme ends of Christianity in the West are NOT equivalent to the extreme ends of Islam in the West. Neither in magnitude nor in volume.

We are the children of conquerors and builders. Our ancestors braved the harsh seas, harsh conditions, kicked ass and poured their blood, sweat and tears into building a great nation. They did not have the comforts of modern technology, airplanes, nanny welfare states and anti-white, politically correct, multicultural societies to simply walk into and take full advantage of. Our ancestors built this nation. The immigrants of today simply benefit from (and constantly whine about) the people who built it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough police resources to stop her from calling Allah and Muhammad gay, but not enough police resources to stop Asians from raping and killing children.

UK law enforcement
ewlWuRy.gif

On one hand it's funny because of promoting nationalist interest -- on the other hand, the UK obviously has no problem letting in and catering to antediluvian waste.

In the end, this gives the right wing more ammo so it's a win for that side

Surely you also see the irony here? A nation denying a foreigner access to its shores under the argument that said foreigner isn't conducive to its national interests. And that foreigner being someone who actually preaches that this is exactly how other nations should conduct themselves.

Then people who generally agree with the foreigner on this approach disagreeing with the nation for the application thereof.

The humor level is massive, as is the potential for hypocrisy.

I don’t believe I’ve ever heard Lauren Southern advocate against international tourism, have you? For that matter, does she hold a zero immigration stance? I’m not familiar enough with her to say. Anyway, the issue is one of judgement. If there are laws, regulatiors, public officials in place who treat Lauren Southern’s advocacy against things like Pakistani rape gangs as a national threat in the midst of a Pakistani rape gang crisis - well, there’s your humor. Bigger fish to fry...

Last edited:
Clear cut case of attack helicopter-phobia.

The fact that she has any "extremist" label associated with her is criminal.

This is the diseased marriage of Leftists and Islam. Criticism is violence to them. Yet they have hate preachers teaching and preaching specific, pointed violence and racist hate, jihad travelers left right and center, Antifa and BLM everywhere.

Lauren says nothing extreme at all. She simply is a reporter of sorts who criticizes Islam and mass immigration from time to time.

How long until the UK is Turkey? Or Pakistan? Who knows at this rate.

Last edited:
Back