Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

We are the children of conquerors and builders. Our ancestors braved the harsh seas, harsh conditions, kicked ass and spilled their blood, sweat and tears into building a great nation. They did not have the comforts of modern technology, airplanes, nanny welfare states and anti-white, politically correct, multicultural societies to simply walk into and take full advantage of.

Immigrants nonetheless.

Personally, I wouldn't find any pride in my ancestors comitting genocide.

It doesn't really matter in the end I guess, since North America will have a white minority in a generation or two. You'll never stop immigration no matter how hard you try.

Seems that I should be more afraid of a white wacko Christian going on a shooting spree as its much more common in North America compared to Muslims killing people.

Let me ask you something in good faith Pan, which is worse in your opinion...People who's speech flies counter to your principles or People who violently act against it?

And BOOM he's gone from the thread.

Seems that I should be more afraid of a white wacko Christian going on a shooting spree as its much more common in North America compared to Muslims killing people.
I choose option C. Afraid of neither because I'm not a pussy like you.

Lol oh the irony so the nationalists complaining about the UK making decisions in their national interest.

What kind of nationalist movement are you guys running over there in Canada?
Why does a woman represent it? Why doesn't she wear any uniform?
And why is she not busy raising kids? How many white kids does she have?
Looks like she is the mid-20's? She should have popped out 2 - 3 soldiers already.

Those are the best available people for the cause? In that case, I would say good night Canada.
Lol Jesus christ

Lol oh the irony so the nationalists complaining about the UK making decisions in their national interest.

What kind of nationalist movement are you guys running over there in Canada?
Why does a woman represent it? Why doesn't she wear any uniform?
And why is she not busy raising kids? How many white kids does she have?
Looks like she is the mid-20's? She should have popped out 2 - 3 soldiers already.

Those are the best available people for the cause? In that case, I would say good night Canada.
So it's in the nationalist interest of the UK to allow in jihadists and grooming gangs?

Different culture; hard to judge?

The real crime of Lauren Southern is working together with Mike Cernobitch tho

I think Lauren and her gang of nuts are they only ones crying all the time.

You guys can say whatever you want to try to disguise your racism, I'm not buying it.

I work with plenty of Muslims and they are just like everybody else.
What race is a Muslim?

So it's in the nationalist interest of the UK to allow in jihadists and grooming gangs?

Different culture; hard to judge?

According to the people of the UK, it is. She should respect national interest.

That irony and hypocrisy goes both ways.

The same people that denounce her views and claim to be against them, are now pleased to see them in action against her.

But there's almost no one who preaches a true open border philosophy. The most that's presented is that there isn't a need to change current immigration standards. Juxtaposed against those who say more restrictions are necessary. The "open border" counterarguments are pretty much fallacious strawmen.

So, the irony doesn't actually go both ways since the UK is only applying it's current standards while the denied foreigner is suggesting that a more open policy should be applied.

Let me ask you something in good faith Pan, which is worse in your opinion...People who's speech flies counter to your principles or People who violently act against them?

Do you mean people who violently act against my principle or people who violently act against people whose speech flies counter to my principles.

And are we speaking about past acts by an individual as in "Person A has actually spoken against my principles." Vs. "Person B who has actually acted violently in the past." Or are we speaking about future actions of a group of people "Group A might speak against my principles in the future." vs. "Group B might act violently in the future."

I don’t believe I’ve ever heard Lauren Southern advocate against international tourism, have you? For that matter, does she hold a zero immigration stance? I’m not familiar enough with her to say. Anyway, the issue is one of judgement. If there are laws, regulatiors, public officials in place who treat Lauren Southern’s advocacy against things like Pakistani rape gangs as a national threat in the midst of a Pakistani rape gang crisis - well, there’s your humor. Bigger fish to fry...

She has stated that she does not want a group of people (Muslims) in the West because their beliefs clash with the value system. Hence the humor and irony of her being denied access to a country because her beliefs clash with the value system of the country she was trying to enter.

Of course, if people want to spot reduce her position to "things like Pakistani rape gangs" then I suppose they could. They'd be wrong about her position but they could certainly make that choice.

No, he is talking about choosing between people who want to call you names and people who want to slaughter you.
Are there people who actually want to slaughter me? Goodness!! :eek:

We should certainly keep those specific individuals out. Right? The specific individuals and not every random person who shares a place of birth, a common language, a similar name, or the same umbrella religion.

Because if it's the latter then what do I do about people who share a place of birth, common language, similar name structures or the same umbrella religion as white supremacists who might also want to harm me? :(

Are we keeping them out too?

Do you mean people who violently act against my principle or people who violently act against people whose speech flies counter to my principles.

People who violently act against your principles

And are we speaking about past acts by an individual as in "Person A has actually spoken against my principles." Vs. "Person B who has actually acted violently in the past."

Spoken against vs Acted against - Past vs Past

Speaking against vs Acted against - Present vs Past

Speaking against vs Acting against - Present vs Present

Or are we speaking about future actions of a group of people "Group A might speak against my principles in the future." vs. "Group B might act violently in the future."

Likely to Speak against vs Likely to Act against - Future vs Future

I choose option C. Afraid of neither because I'm not a pussy like you.

(I'm rolling my eyes pretty hard right now.)

I'm not the one crying about Muslims.

Why would you call me a pussy? Are you flexing your keyboard muscles before your mom brings your pizza pockets down to the basement for you?

We should certainly keep those specific individuals out. Right? The specific individuals and not every random person who shares a place of birth, a common language, a similar name, or the same umbrella religion.

Because if it's the latter then what do I do about people who share a place of birth, common language, similar name structures or the same umbrella religion as white supremacists who might also want to harm me? :(

You are either naive or dishonest. Either way you are wrong. The danger of white supremacism is in no way or form comparable to Islamic extremism.
You know what is worst? Islamic extremism kills much more Muslim than Christians.
Muslims should be more concerned with Islamic extremism than any of us. They should the ones rallying against it. But you know why they won't? Because if they do this they become apostates which are fair game and according to Islam should be killed. Ex-muslims live in fear, hiding from their own relatives.

Anyway here is official paper.
Officially they didn't let her in for being "racist toward muslims". Stupid cunts, muslim isn't a race.

oOvRoVY.jpg

Here is another journalist who was detained for 3 days because she was going to interview Tommy Robinson and because her boyfriend belongs to "right wing organisation".
Read it, they didn't even claim it was extreme right.

Here is the 'racist' material that she distributed in Luton

224938.png

She has stated that she does not want a group of people (Muslims) in the West because their beliefs clash with the value system. Hence the humor and irony of her being denied access to a country because her beliefs clash with the value system of the country she was trying to enter.

Of course, if people want to spot reduce her position to "things like Pakistani rape gangs" then I suppose they could. They'd be wrong about her position but they could certainly make that choice.

It seems you may be more familiar with her than I am so would you indulge me and share where you’ve heard her advocate for the forced removal of all Muslims from the west?

I'm not looking to get into a debate about Islamic Immigration with my post. I asked a specific question, or series of questions as I broke it down in my previous post. I'm not looking to argue with you about a subject neither of us will see eye to eye on. I'm just curious on your opinion as it informs me how you view action vs speech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back