First time hitting something in around a month

Silver tongue samurai

Ronin
@Blue
Reaction score
Injured my knee around a month or so ago and was not able to train much if at all because of it. figured this would be a good time to open myself up for criticism. just playing around on the bag. kicking will hopefully be soon

I'd like to fix anything that needs it now that i can finally train again so let me know what you guys think.
(sorry in advance for my brother yelling in the back)

I feel like your aqua ball or whatever the fuck it is is like 6 inches too high.

And here I thought you picked up a girl or smth...
<7>

I dont know to me everything looks weird. I think it is your leg problems that is why.

I dont know to me everything looks weird. I think it is your leg problems that is why.

Could be the weird fisheye lens the camera has. Its supposed to be a 360° thing but it just makes shit look odd.

Could also be the way im throwing shit haha

Everyone's special and unique. Even midgets too

Any technical advice?

aside from trying not to be a fat midget of course
Too much arm punching, can't really do much because if the injury

There's some telegraphing ocassionally. You stutter step, stop, then throw. If you stutter feint some jabs

You trane UFC in the back?

Then when you sway back for a bit your hands drop so you can admire your manletness

Range is too close, heavy on your feet, you don’t shift your body weight forward on your cross, hands too slow coming back, your head goes past your knee when you slip, your cross has a weird chicken wing bent wrist thing going on, etc etc.
Your need a lot of work on your fundamentals

Range is too close, heavy on your feet, you don’t shift your body weight forward on your cross, hands too slow coming back, your head goes past your knee when you slip, your cross has a weird chicken wing bent wrist thing going on, etc etc.
Your need a lot of work on your fundamentals
MMA, iz normal. Our standards are immensely lower :p

Back