ufc fight night 127

Anyone watch Charles Byrd vs Bojan? Wondering how he lost that fight in 2015 and how his cardio looked. With a frame like Byrd’s I can’t imagine he can sustain 3 rounds at his pace without gassing or slowing down.

John Phillips has a lot of stoppage victories. Looks like I’ll have to go to YouTube for tape on him. Lol @ the white mike tyson

I’m expecting a lot of live dogs on this card.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Charles Byrd vs Bojan? Wondering how he lost that fight in 2015 and how his cardio looked. With a frame like Byrd’s I can’t imagine he can sustain 3 rounds at his pace without gassing or slowing down.

John Phillips has a lot of stoppage victories. Looks like I’ll have to go to YouTube for tape on him. Lol @ the white mike tyson

I’m expecting a lot of live dogs on this card.

Phillips' cardio is just as big of a question mark here. Most of his fights end in round 1.

Phillips' cardio is just as big of a question mark here. Most of his fights end in round 1.
Yea from what I see he’s a brawler. Knocks people out cold. Byrd looks way more athletic but I like the way Phillips mixes in uppercuts when he’s in close

Byrd seemed like his cardio was ok in dwtncs

I absolutely think ware can give him problems. His output is much higher and he’s going to put duq on his back foot, out of his comfort zone. His pace can break guys. He broke o malley but o malley showed he has the heart of a champion in that third round. Don’t know if I can say the same for duq

That being said, duq is young and he could’ve made improvements here

I don't have an opinion on the Ware/Duq fight yet, but I'm not sure what you mean by he broke O'Malley. If I remember correctly Ware gassed in the third round and O'Malley lit him up.

Watched Byrd vs bojan

Bojan just out grinded him and grappled his way to a close decision. Byrd’s cardio looked fine

Byrd’s not going to have to worry about getting outwrestled here.

I don't have an opinion on the Ware/Duq fight yet, but I'm not sure what you mean by he broke O'Malley. If I remember correctly Ware gassed in the third round and O'Malley lit him up.
O’Malley gasseD hard in the second round to wares pace. Ware was constantly in his face and omalley relies on slips so he was really working hard to avoid wares combinations

At the end of the second O’Malley got a second wind and gutted out the third round coming out guns blazing like he did in the first. Showed a lot of heart fighting through that.

O’Malley gasseD hard in the second round to wares pace. Ware was constantly in his face and omalley relies on slips so he was really working hard to avoid wares combinations

At the end of the second O’Malley got a second wind and gutted out the third round coming out guns blazing like he did in the first. Showed a lot of heart fighting through that.

Gotcha. I agree.

Gotcha. I agree.
In retrospect o malley really has a high upside. You can’t teach his speed, aggressiveness and heart.

I didn’t watch tape on him when I hit souks opener at +180. I figured the line was off because I knew O’Malley gassed in the ware fight, even though I missed that match.

I should’ve smashed O’Malley when he was at +120.

In retrospect o malley really has a high upside. You can’t teach his speed, aggressiveness and heart.

I didn’t watch tape on him when I hit souks opener at +180. I figured the line was off because I knew O’Malley gassed in the ware fight, even though I missed that match.

I should’ve smashed O’Malley when he was at +120.

Always watch tape my friend. You could have freerolled or switched sides if you wanted to. I was weary of the combination of Souk's power and O'Malley looking very hittable so I only went 1u on O'Malley. But obviously in retrospect he should have been a significant favorite.

Lines opened on dimes

Duq -350
Ware +250

Edwards -300
Sobatta +220

Hit both dogs .

Edit: lines dropping quick

Lines opened on dimes

Duq -350
Ware +250

Edwards -300
Sobatta +220

Hit both dogs .

Worse odds +220 and +170 but I did too.

I wanted to play Tom at the begining but after watching tape I decided to pass on this fight.
His cardio isnt the best and I cant trust him in this fight because of that, Ware puts pressure and I dont know if Tom can handle it.

Hoping they hold off on the rest of these openers for another day or two lol. I’ve got at least 5 more matchups to go through.

I'm BIG on Edwards @ -215. Like Duq @ -290 as well. Was expecting both to be much more expensive.

Manuwa vs Blachowicz start round 2 is currently -260. I don't see either fighter stopping the other in the first round.

said i would hit sobotta at +200 or longer, hope it gets there again.

Back