Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

I wonder why it suddenly became okay to pull out your nuclear dick

It's almost like shit is really going down lately because we foolishly elected a man-child as leader of our country while he was compromised by a foreign state.

But nah, couldn't be. Just MAGA and stuff. Can't wait to see Trumpbots defend Russia threatening doomsday for having a finger pointed at them.

Fuck this I'm going home to play Vermintide 2.

The UK should stick to protecting Muslim pedophiles, they clearly don't have the competence to win a dick measuring contest ahainst another country.

It's almost like shit is really going down lately because we foolishly elected a man-child as leader of our country while he was compromised by a foreign state.

But nah, couldn't be. Just MAGA and stuff. Can't wait to see Trumpbots defend Russia threatening doomsday for having a finger pointed at them.

Russia is threatening the UK because of Trump?

qpJa6.gif

Please don't destroy the world before I get to see Infinity Wars :(

Russians really going all out since the president of the US stands down to them. At least for now.

Odd usage considering UK is a nuclear power itself. I wonder if nuclear power is meant as SC permanent member given the context of the rest of the article. Any other sources outside of the Sun reporting this?

Russia is threatening the UK because of Trump?

No, they're waving the giant nuclear dick around at our allies because it's been common for years, and they truly fear we'll hold them accountable.

This response amounts to "keep talking and we'll kill you too" and the reason they're feeling bold enough to say it isn't exactly a secret.

Do you think it's a coincidence Trump just fired the guy who openly agreed with the UK about this spy?

The UK should stick to protecting Muslim pedophiles, they clearly don't have the competence to win a dick measuring contest ahainst another country.
This is your thought on this .....

Gtfo

Back