Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New characters names.

Carl Jr for the little boy with the pokey stick. Skinny Terry Crews, for one of the black guys in Daryls group.

New characters names.

Carl Jr for the little boy with the pokey stick. Skinny Terry Crews, for one of the black guys in Daryls group.
yeah I'm sure they are going to make him into Carl Jr they got him in Carl's psychopath and with Morgan lying about who killed his brother are rushing him to Carl's road trip stage. Next season probably be his post shot in the face Alexandria stage.

Zombie Shrapnel maybe?

like rip off limbs cover it in blood and add razors and catapult it in so they get cut and the blood goes in them?

Negan's crew did something similar in the comics, and it was stupid as all hell. They coated their weapons in zombie goop, so when they shot someone with an arrow, or stabbed someone, they would get infected. You know, because up until that point, all of their weapons were in pristine condition, and nobody ever got wounded with a weapon covered in zombie DNA. Nobody ever had any cuts either, where zombie juice could leak into and infect them. We've seen some of these people practically swimming in zombie guts, and now I'm supposed to believe that a little bit of it can infect them, if it gets into their system? Yeah, okay.

I read that part in the comic, and thought "Oh', this is where the comics go full TV show." It's so dumb, and for once I won't be able to blame a retarded plot development on the TV show staff. It was just as stupid and nonsensical in the comics.

Good episode I enjoyed it. I thought the Doctor was killed but maybe he did kill himself.

Yea that was my only issue with it as well but with how bad some of these episodes have been I'll take it.

I just hope gimple doesnt screw up fear, i love that show more than twd
They better make the meeting between salazar and morgan epic.

That's my fear too w/Gimple moving over to FTWD.
Especially after last season being solid. Then again, i've felt that FTWD has been inconsistent season to season, so we'll see what we get when it starts back up again.
Season 1 - decent
Season 2 - poor
Season 3 - good

That's my fear too w/Gimple moving over to FTWD.
Especially after last season being solid. Then again, i've felt that FTWD has been inconsistent season to season, so we'll see what we get when it starts back up again.
Season 1 - decent
Season 2 - poor
Season 3 - good

Fear inconsistent is nothing compared to the weak weird TWD, the one thing I love about Fear is the toughness of the group, they shoot first ask questions later, Madison has grown on me she has more balls than Rick

Gimples weird let us all bow to each other shit will ruin FEAR, if he screws that up Ill be sad, the last season especially the return of Salazar was so awesome that entire episode was bad ass.

I have a feeling Eugene is going to redeem himself In the season finale.
Negan gave him any choice of pussy he wanted and he turned it down or acted weird around them, if this show was on HBO it would show Eugene getting dome while playing video games lol

You would think Eugene would be happy, remember he was the creepy dude watching Abraham and Rosita banging out on the sofa.

Fear inconsistent is nothing compared to the weak weird TWD, the one thing I love about Fear is the toughness of the group, they shoot first ask questions later, Madison has grown on me she has more balls than Rick

Gimples weird let us all bow to each other shit will ruin FEAR, if he screws that up Ill be sad, the last season especially the return of Salazar was so awesome that entire episode was bad ass.

I still can't stand Madison. <45>
I'm looking forward to the Cuban hottie coming back this season, i missed her.
ftwd209luciana01.jpg

I still can't stand Madison. <45>
I'm looking forward to the Cuban hottie coming back this season, i missed her.
ftwd209luciana01.jpg

Man that greasy dude Nick was enjoying those make out sessions, she is gorgeous.

Her name in real life is Danay García

TWD's Michionnes real name is Danai Gurira

Its weird how similar their names are and they are on opposite shows.

I don't have much hope for Fear. After the whole serial killer that everyone needed to save because for some reason everyone wants to save and trust a serial killer I lost all hope for that show. Killing him in the season finale was great but it just made me realize they will continue to do stupid shit like that

Hey remember that innocent family that just wanted to leave with no trouble? Yea we know who did that but were keeping it a secret. Hey remember that great farm we had before it got overrun by zombies and innocent people were killed. Yea I know who did that but were keeping it a secret. Then the kid has the balls to try and take the morale high ground when his mother did what should have been done the minute they found how he went off and murdered that family.

Good episode I enjoyed it. I thought the Doctor was killed but maybe he did kill himself.

Yeah, as always when they stray from the holed up in a base to wandering around it's always a more enjoyable episode. Even if it's not great.

On the other hand, I've been thinking recently while watching the TWD that it might not make a good zombie show, or show period, but it'd make a fucking great Fallout show (PC game). The outfits (Carol and Morgans stupid plastic shoulder pad armor) and characters are cheesy and zany enough to fit right in with the Fallout universe. It's unintentionally the right amount of seriousness and cheese to make a great Fallout series.

Plus with the top notch makeup and FX of the TWD (the only redeeming quality imo), it'd be cool to see ghouls and all the other beasts set in a TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back