Someone tried to rob me at gunpoint today.

If you were in Las Vegas, I'd literally give you two of mine

Last edited:
If you were in Las Vegas, I'd literally give you two of mine

Wasnt a guy in Nevada charged with murder because he shot at kids that rushed his store?

I wish i was in Texas where you can shoot thiefs in the back in order to recover property.

Wasnt a guy in Nevada charged with murder because he shot at kids that rushed his store?

I wish i was in Texas where you can shoot thiefs in the back in order to recover property.

He got 1 year probation. Every person I know in Las Vegas sided with the clerk. We don't tolerate thieves and robbers here. Only California refugees and emotional mothers put in their sentimental 2 cents in and it's a shame he even got probation.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...lerk-gets-probation-for-fatally-shooting-boy/

usa-american-flag-gif-11.gif

People need to stop going to gunpoint. Seems a very unsafe place

If you can't own a gun, perhaps a slingshot would be in order?

l9jj7j.gif

Got mace

fJZDmSYJ_QNwnawO0X8Mj-43fJrYoryQS9u93kH2p47AlABXbS8Hl2oB2gYCrB84mauzmmKslcTaMLUUjcATFtZ1FaEcvq5lFglH3nca7eNHrbzlmD4DOA9LBE1qZUNlhEMAy6WW8y3wgk_Zv_F10oHgFtelCvjwV15t3a5p5aNYSMy1AH5c7cHvNEDjjFk18UPCbj0L1cLZBxdiYbWdV4DC4nVBCpn4IGBfnFD-IRD46jzf0uqSAr1E8svh_XllW4B3qFwueOYVT1KJTgAyWBWZgRBV49XsKkrrGajUOHZORVQ6vezTyxFA3ceTt3Jd9ZAF-gV5ZKccCUmRBdkbq7kxZfXgzlx8D3nuDOFj2vCK54YH8uVelJbimn8Wj_LYPsZI8-i2-F-G_1IeGSOtnCkLbSgQLYE_BIu6kPD7cMbdK9vnhzA7GbVkTjWaBGtGOMDPxGRbamAaw9_fY1HWN8n3FgfEUHmMULZDL458PWj9u2BUSECKBS896VMfK7Ep5yPCNC0Z8-ghy0duoS_JhovnNhaSUYP61EvH7fjb3BiHt7sNRu1KrTzd3cHBQEM0P-EU1Q-HvO0NnY8ckhf458g-hAZqwFcXQkbaDn_YSj-Zdv5rjS7-Hi4lWc9nkASBOieI5KRNygTehysNUEjwICdLTq4lxus8=w398-h662-no

And i found a nice place under the desk to store the machete. I seriously wish i had a gun.

MY1QG3dByKj9b1QX49_xlBZ_SD4rxakadDfwSXuY1dHEBmlg8uvoEh-FMq1ftSvDF-QNMzumr2k3WRfcv5jhBqzSA08RjkQT-XXFwqa7falB4YUogNvuVi0MgGU-tBW7nyoOR5BoAGDYpsFWfhw0NUwJ37sQYKtSxrwSQwC2fUjDn41yt9XDlLaNMFTbqS31Ela2E7u83JxjFrHaLpRUBgx82TjXJZ8vT-16BHrd8u7a1iFvCfQGJPI34OdhfqvdPzqchkqTuWtEGx-8aJ17vPu6hJboVb_N4X_1KBKGahIFKsnopyoVaTZ-AeghLxJM3hQfZ3S7lhd1y3TrxBseFpS-CE5Aw8CAtNgwO1ykgb9at7mJmU89QLcrtropsPpWcNMbx9oKmCNkkkcq-_4rmNQKIFW1qVE0b96o1JgzYTTeC0DaDCE3Z0qAVR1fIj8dFk-FLOOUq_AZNRTUeOvySt7nwO2uo9CprRLe34PzuFMh83EViL3Y6nDLeHGDCQIIJGyjbk_U5A6QeuS5SkG2MVNjgDRmwQRrJPq-I_S7blGEDvlBuMURLpSx6ECBiHlX8QBUbr5-2va6mvk5RQ-pJtCuCJZBET1N7buGtGs=w883-h662-no

Glad you're safe buddy, if possible, start your gun buying procedure, and if available, buy a shotgun.

It's a shame you can only buy them legally in ONE store.

Was gonna ask if you called the cops until you mentioned your location. Never mind.

All these replies but no mention of the obvious?
1024.Machete.ms.030413.jpg

Hopefully Danny T gave you a few lessons along with that previously enjoyed machete. Stay safe Rod.

So for the first time in my life I was a victim of a violent crime, some fucking asshole pulled a gun on me but clearly was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

I was stupidly pissed off at the beginning of the day because a worker was running late and I'm having a delivery truck on the shop so work is piling up and this fucking asshole pretends to buy something and pulls a gun on me.

So me being super pissed I didn't had time to react smartly and threw the desk at him and ducked under it while shouting profanities, the guy was scared I suppose because he left and I followed him (i was seeing red) he gets on a bike and points the gun at me and tells me he is going to kill me later and seeing the gun i duck again behind some cement bags.

Now i dont know if the gun was fake or an airsoft gun since i dont know much about them, but he cocked it, so i dont really want to take any chance and im sure as hell looking both sides when leaving today.

I heard that there has been several business hit by a guy with the same description and i hope they get him but i live in Mexico where crime pays, so right now i just bought me a machete but if i stop posting is because the pinche puto maricon came back to finish the job.

Stay safe bud. Been robbed at gunpoint myself, pretty crazy experience to have under ones belt lol

Ive never had a gun pulled on me.. but I think being completely helpless would be life changing for me. I would do what I got to do (especially if I had people who depend on me)

i got caught up in a home invasion while on my lunch break once, cost me $10

Get rid of the mofo like the dude in the ending of ''Despues de Lucia'', the sharks will destroy all evidence.{<redford}

If someone points a gun at me they're going to find out I'm carrying too.

Well we all know Machete doesn't tweet, but it seems like he sherdogs.

So for the first time in my life I was a victim of a violent crime, some fucking asshole pulled a gun on me but clearly was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

I was stupidly pissed off at the beginning of the day because a worker was running late and I'm having a delivery truck on the shop so work is piling up and this fucking asshole pretends to buy something and pulls a gun on me.

So me being super pissed I didn't had time to react smartly and threw the desk at him and ducked under it while shouting profanities, the guy was scared I suppose because he left and I followed him (i was seeing red) he gets on a bike and points the gun at me and tells me he is going to kill me later and seeing the gun i duck again behind some cement bags.

Now i dont know if the gun was fake or an airsoft gun since i dont know much about them, but he cocked it, so i dont really want to take any chance and im sure as hell looking both sides when leaving today.

I heard that there has been several business hit by a guy with the same description and i hope they get him but i live in Mexico where crime pays, so right now i just bought me a machete but if i stop posting is because the pinche puto maricon came back to finish the job.
if he comes back I hope you could fuck him up

Back