Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

Or maybe people don't give a shot about Tillerson.

Yeah why would you care that the White House is in shambles and people are removed or fired on a weekly basis

You need your jerk off outrage news so you come here. Keep up the solid work dummy

Yeah why would you care that the White House is in shambles and people are removed or fired on a weekly basis

You need your jerk off outrage news so you come here. Keep up the solid work dummy
I've said from the start that the only cabinet position I really give a shit about is currently filled by the best qualified man

You are snowflake because you delete posts/threads that hurt your feelings.

You are irrelevant deflection. All your posts in this thread are irrelevant deflection.

You're wolverine this time.

giphy.gif

I'm picking up a lot of sensitivity from you.

Only one of us idolizes and fetishizes militarism and Mattis as its embodiment because we're a fat pussy in real life. Guess what? It's not me.
You sound gotten to like you can't tell what's a joke bruh.

You might need a break man.

EDIT:
Also, personal attack? You're one to talk about being a piece of shit person there.

I think the most important question here is: "Was it a gun free zone?"

I don't think they have any gun free zones in Norway.
That is an American concept to conquer the high murder and crime rate.

Yeah, well you are this guy.

t8154e9_forum-moderator-funny-pictures.jpg

If I'm that guy and you're the one crying about it....then you must be particularly impotent if that guy bothers you.

You're cyclops in this one.

d4mnkZy.gif

Someone's wearing they're cranky pants. I just don't care about what you care about when you apparently think people should.

Entertaining reading your angst outburst though

An irrelevant deflection. His post was about people who want to slaughter me. For me, the scale of the violence doesn't change the threat. If they're going to slaughter me, how does it matter who else they slaughter alongside me? My outcome remains the same.

Yes.... I'm the one deflecting...

That guy in Norway went on a good streak.

Compared to 9/11 the guy was Busch league.

Edit: Also, Jesus Christ at the hostility on here lmao. The whole forum needs to work on how to disagree without calling each other 'fat pussies' etc...

Last edited:
Immigrants nonetheless.

Personally, I wouldn't find any pride in my ancestors comitting genocide.

It doesn't really matter in the end I guess, since North America will have a white minority in a generation or two. You'll never stop immigration no matter how hard you try.

The people who built Canada were not immigrants. The people who arrived after it was already established are immigrants. It is one thing to build a nation and quite another to take complete advantage of a sissified, welfare nanny state.

I know damn well Canada is finished. Whites built it and are now giving it away. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts once the whites are gone.

If I'm that guy and you're the one crying about it....then you must be particularly impotent if that guy bothers you.

You're cyclops in this one.

d4mnkZy.gif
Lol...good entertainment at work. Thanks Pan!

They deny all sorts of people entry, including extremist islamists. Wasn´t Mike Tyson once denied entry/almost denied because he was convicted of rape?

Compared to 9/11 the guy was Busch league.

Edit: Also, Jesus Christ at the hostility on here lmao. The whole forum needs to work on how to disagree without calling each other 'fat pussies' etc...

I don't think I called you a 'fat pussy'?
Anyway, I am not disagreeing with the fact that currently, Muslim terrorism is more destructive and dangerous. I mean the numbers don't lie.
But that doesn't mean you can underestimate that danger from the white nationalists. If you go back 30 years you have the Kosovo war (if you consider Serbs do be white I guess they could be considered American white?). Not to mention the holocaust or Britins, French and US crimes.

All orchestrated by people like Miss Southern. Even if today they come with a pretty face because most nationalists are disenfranchised young men. There is still a lot of danger.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can underestimate the danger from Islam.

I don't think I called you a 'fat pussy'?
Anyway, I am not disagreeing with the fact that currently, Muslim terrorism is more destructive and dangerous. I mean the numbers don't lie.
But that doesn't mean you can underestimate that danger from the white nationalists. If you go back 30 years you have the Kosovo war (if you consider Serbs do be white I guess they could be considered American white?). Not to mention the holocaust or Britins, French and US crimes.

All orchestrated by people like Miss Southern. Even if today they come with a pretty face because most nationalists are disenfranchised young men. There is still a lot of danger.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can underestimate the danger from Islam.

No it was another poster above talking to someone else, I didn't mean to imply that was you. It just struck me as a funny thing to read on a political discussion board.

Yes the Holocaust was awful, but to compare Lauren Southern to Hitler is a bit of a stretch.

You sound gotten to like you can't tell what's a joke bruh.

You might need a break man.

EDIT:
Also, personal attack? You're one to talk about being a piece of shit person there.
That's MR. President to you, buddeh!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back