African boxer coach says he will deport Mexican American boxer and present title to Trump

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if he is a Trump supporter, didn't Trump call his country a shithole?

Paul Dogboe, the father and trainer of WBO interim-super bantamweight champion Isaac 'Royal Storm' Dogboe of Ghana, has promised to honor the United States President, Donald Trump, in the aftermath of their scheduled title fight.

Not only does the confident trainer predict that his son will defeat WBO full champion Jessie Magdaleno - Dogboe Sr. has promised to remove him from the United States by 'tossing him over the Mexican wall' - and then they they are planning to present the world title to Trump.

"We are focused and our only mission is to devour him, eat the crazy chicken, throw him over the wall of Mexico and present the title to Donald Trump. Magdaleno will run when he sees Isaac," Dogboe Sr. told The Pulse of Ghana.

"We hope Magdaleno will not run like a chicken, we hope he makes the weight and come in with no excuses because we are ready for him. We are ready to eat him like a chicken, make him run like a poyoloco," said Dogboe Sr.

https://www.boxingscene.com/dogboes-coach-well-deport-magdaleno-present-title-trump--126168

Some reason I don't see his son winning. I say that knowing nothing about the fighters and shit but making pronouncements like this before fights usually don't go well.

Breaking news fighters talking trash before a fight, keep us updated

Doesn't matter, this is Magdaleno's fight to lose.

No idea how he boxes, but his Dad talks a good game.

<GinJuice>

Some reason I don't see his son winning. I say that knowing nothing about the fighters and shit but making pronouncements like this before fights usually don't go well.

Anytime someone says things like "we hope he doesn't run", they're basically saying "we know we can't beat him, so we hope he gives us an advantage."

They're anticipating a loss and trying to build up this fight as much as possible, since it will likely be the most exposure (and biggest payday) he'll have the opportunity to get in his career.

Just sounds like he’s a bit overexcited to me

Anytime someone says things like "we hope he doesn't run", they're basically saying "we know we can't beat him, so we hope he gives us an advantage."

They're anticipating a loss and trying to build up this fight as much as possible, since it will likely be the most exposure (and biggest payday) he'll have the opportunity to get in his career.
For sure.

Actually looking back unless I'm starting to lose my memory I feel like Cody against Dom is the only time I've really seen a guy back up what they were saying pre-fight.

Though Cody trying to clown Dom is why he didn't get to finish him off as he was too busy taunting like an ass.

That second KO was beautiful.

The slight pause before he falls forward.
Guy hits like a truck. I would absolutely not have taunted after that first hook to the body. Even though it missed, you can just hear how it packs a punch.

Guy hits like a truck. I would absolutely not have taunted after that first hook to the body. Even though it missed, you can just hear how it packs a punch.
It's like when GGG fought Curtis and pre-fight Curtis was like
"He don't hit hard"

Then during the fight GGG levels him and this is Curtis' face:
122a1ee8f0ef7b2d79e38866a182d8e4.jpg

Perfect image for the "oh shit, I have made a poor decision" face

Unknown boxer A says something incredibly stupid to get attention

Boxer A gets his name of Dogboe mentioned on a karate subforum getting him a tiny amount of attention

Boxer A considers it a success

Jesus. You can hear the punch hit air in the second fight. I didn’t know that could happen outside of a cartoon

That uppercut was just lethal

Back