Jury acquits bail agent for murdering a guy

They clearly overcharged to let her go scots free.

She is a murderer.
Stuff like this really frustrates me. The son said "mom...you shot him..." and she just said "yes I did." She clearly felt he deserved to be shot for disobeying/disrespecting her authority. People like that are a huge source of misery and cruelty in this world.

Stuff like this really frustrates me. The son said "mom...you shot him..." and she just said "yes I did." She clearly felt he deserved to be shot for disobeying/disrespecting her authority. People like that are a huge source of misery and cruelty in this world.

One can only speculate as to her true motives. You may be right, but ultimately who knows except her.

That was cold blooded as hell.

If anybody watches the video in the OP they will realize without a doubt that this women murderer this guy for absolutely no reason at all.

How the hell was she acquitted? What a backwards set of laws we have in place.

Her own son was crying and telling her to stop, this woman wasnt in danger the guy was begging for her to stop scary

how the hell did she get away with this is baffling.

And this the justice system that the conservatards want to trust with the death penalty.

First Degree Murder: Definition. In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.

Unfortunately...doesn't look like this fits the definition.

#blacklivesmatter

That's voluntary manslaughter. Her son even knew it. Bad decision by the jury if they had a choice of lesser charge.

Worse decision by prosecutor going for 1st degree murder.

Overcharged. Not surprised she walked. Murder implies intent.

I don't get it. Did the guy somehow know she was keeping a gun in the drawer of her desk? If not, how the fuck would he have reached for it. Considering she shot him in the back I highly doubt anything like that occurred.

Can i leave guns all over the place so if someone gets near them i can shoot them?

havent heard this story getting a lot of traction. i wonder if the deceased were black if we could say the same?

The full video is on YouTube and he didn't go for her gun. He tried to escape out the balcony and she shot him in the back because she didn't want to lost the bail money. Her kid's reaction was utter bewliderment and horror. You could tell he knew he had just witnessed a murder.

havent heard this story getting a lot of traction. i wonder if the deceased were black if we could say the same?
It's an acquittal, already done. Not much we can do aside from noting that it's fucking stupid and moving on.

But believe me, it's definitely pretty fucking stupid. That lady definitely murdered that dude in cold blood.

It's an acquittal, already done. Not much we can do aside from noting that it's fucking stupid and moving on.

But believe me, it's definitely pretty fucking stupid. That lady definitely murdered that dude in cold blood.
i agree. and still not sure if they only went for murder 1, and if thats the case then the jury was correct. however, if it were a black guy it would have been "black people get screwed by the justice system again. its legal to murder minorities!." sad when you are actually glad its a white guy so that doesnt all start up again

The full video is on YouTube and he didn't go for her gun. He tried to escape out the balcony and she shot him in the back because she didn't want to lost the bail money. Her kid's reaction was utter bewliderment and horror. You could tell he knew he had just witnessed a murder.
the full video is in the op

Back