PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

Don't get this either.

No one will stand with her since spies are not respected by the world especially if they are sell outs and working against their own country.

Grow up.

The Russians used a Chemical Nerve Agent more toxic than fucking VX Gas on the sovereign territory of another country. It's not an exaggeration to say that is an act of war. The ex-GRU spy and his daughter were not the only victims; a British police officer is in a serious but stable condition in the same hospital.

If Putin is allowed to get away with this, it makes the job of every Western intelligence agency immeasurably harder. The entire reason such agencies exist is to gain information on the enemy. And one of the best ways to do that is to recruit sources within your enemy's various security and military forces.

No one is going to take the risk of passing secrets to MI6, the CIA etc etc if they believe they won't be protected. This is one of the reasons the Russians used a Nerve Agent that could be so easily traced: they were sending a clear message to anyone who might follow in Skripal's footsteps that it doesn't matter where they run to or who is supposed to be protecting them. They, and their families, will pay the price.

Grow up.

The Russians used a Chemical Nerve Agent more toxic than fucking VX Gas on the sovereign territory of another country. It's not an exaggeration to say that is an act of war. The ex-GRU spy and his daughter were not the only victims; a British police officer is in a serious but stable condition in the same hospital.

If Putin is allowed to get away with this, it makes the job of every Western intelligence agency immeasurably harder. The entire reason such agencies exist is to gain information on the enemy. And one of the best ways to do that is to recruit sources within your enemy's various security and military forces.

No one is going to take the risk of passing secrets to MI6, the CIA etc etc if they believe they won't be protected. This is one of the reasons the Russians used a Nerve Agent that could be so easily traced: they were sending a clear message to anyone who might follow in Skripal's footsteps that it doesn't matter where they run to or who is supposed to be protecting them. They, and their families, will pay the price.

I'm glad you're not on team Nazi anymore, took you long enough.

<LordRoose>

My dear chap, who do you think are the natural enemies of the Russians?;)

Remember what Patton wanted to do at the end of WWII in Europe?:)

But now the Russians are the Nazis gassing people.

At least the Nazis had the decency to do it in the shower.

Putin gasses people in the street.

But now the Russians are the Nazis gassing people.

At least the Nazis had the decency to do it in the shower.

Putin gasses people in the street.

Joking aside, it's all fun and games until someone starts throwing around WMD's in a major Western city. Putin has to be backed down. Russians only respect strength. You cannot appeal to their better nature; by and large, they don't have one. Churchill's infamous comment on the Germans - "They are at your throat or at your feet" - applies equally well to the Russians.

If Putin is allowed to assassinate people in Western nations without any consequences, it will serve to embolden him. He must be made to realise that Western nations are not his personal suka.

They tried to blame russia for two chemical attacks already, I guess theyre hoping 3rd times a charm. Russia using easily traceable nerve agent in a western country in public, right. Its so transparent anyone can see it.

Russia is being set up by the west, again..

They tried to blame russia for two chemical attacks already, I guess theyre hoping 3rd times a charm. Russia using easily traceable nerve agent in a western country in public, right. Its so transparent anyone can see it.

<LikeReally5>

Joking aside, it's all fun and games until someone starts throwing around WMD's in a major Western city. Putin has to be backed down. Russians only respect strength. You cannot appeal to their better nature; by and large, they don't have one. Churchill's infamous comment on the Germans - "They are at your throat or at your feet" - applies equally well to the Russians.

If Putin is allowed to assassinate people in Western nations without any consequences, it will serve to embolden him. He must be made to realise that Western nations are not his personal suka.

Well Trump opted for firing the guy who dared to publicly agree with May, so you can be sure the US won't be backing Putin down in anyway whatsoever. Seems like Trump's goal is to just make him more brazen.

Man. Early 1900s an assassination on your own soil of someone under your protection could be considered an act of war

Times like these are when we hope our politicians can actually play the politics game on the world level. You can't take that lying down, but you don't want to escalate the situation, but also will be mocked if you simply do something pidly to do something.

Putin pushed his chips in and waiting to see if England will call, raise, or fold like a bitch

Likely the last one...
We've been pushed around and bullied by the EU for two years now, we'll do absolutely nothing against Russia.

Neither do the Russians.

And yet here we are talking about you calling them Nazis.

No we weren't.

@KnightTemplar and I were exchanging our normal banter and you're just a Russophile.

Do you think it's good or bad that the Russians are using WMDs to carry out assassinations in the cities of our most trusted ally?

Hope, you are making a good ruble for this, comrade Boris.

Neither do the Russians.

And yet here we are talking about you calling them Nazis.

- Contempt for International Law.

- Violate other nation's sovereign territory.

- Murder political opponents.

- Aggressive use of propaganda.

- Believe there is a conspiracy against their country.

- Leader is surrounded by a cult of personality.

If the Stahlhelm fits...:rolleyes:

- Contempt for International Law.

- Violate other nation's sovereign territory.

- Murder political opponents.

- Aggressive use of propaganda.

- Believe there is a conspiracy against their country.

- Leader is surrounded by a cult of personality.

If the Stahlhelm fits...:rolleyes:

Are you describing the U.S. or Russia?

No we weren't.

@KnightTemplar and I were exchanging our normal banter and you're just a Russophile.

Do you think it's good or bad that the Russians are using WMDs to carry out assassinations in the cities of our most trusted ally?

I think it's bad.

However, I don't think it's bad as overthrowing multiple sovereign governments and plunging countries into civil wars that kill hundreds of thousands of people and then giggling about it on TV like a schoolgirl.

Back