Benson Henderson vs Roger Huerta set for Bellator 196

Well Bellator does love booking fights from a decade ago, Fedor/Mir, Wandy/Page, Chuck/Tito.

And let's not forget the amazingly awful Tito vs. Bonnar.

what is going on? truly terrible matchmaking unless Henderson has nothing left (which I doubt)

now I might go and see this live

I still think Benson is a top 50 lw and has great skills. Huerta had a good moment in his career but i think that moment is long past. Benson should get it done by decision.

Isn't Huerta the guy from TMZ and the dude that got his his kicked off in ONE?

He was like the first fighter on a magazine cover and had like 6 straight wins over mostly garbage, so the UFC hyped him to the moon, he lost of course, thought he was still hot shit so they cut him, went to bellator and did not do well, then he lost to war machine lol, went overseas got his fucking head kicked off and has been a shadow of himself ever since.

He was like the first fighter on a magazine cover and had like 6 straight wins over mostly garbage, so the UFC hyped him to the moon, he lost of course, thought he was still hot shit so they cut him, went to bellator and did not do well, then he lost to war machine lol, went overseas got his fucking head kicked off and has been a shadow of himself ever since.
I know man. Thanks, but I was just kidding.

yeah, though TMZ edited the video so it looked like Roger went back and stomped on the unconscious woman-beater. The original footage was found and it wasn't even a guy in a t-shirt at all. Real scumbags at TMZ

yeah, though TMZ edited the video so it looked like Roger went back and stomped on the unconscious woman-beater. The original footage was found and it wasn't even a guy in a t-shirt at all. Real scumbags at TMZ
That's actually something I hadn't heard.
Lies are front page and rebuttals are hidden in the back.

That's actually something I hadn't heard.
Lies are front page and rebuttals are hidden in the back.
I just double checked, lot of hits for "roger huerta fake video tmz" and the image search shows photos disproving the TMZ edited screencap.

Gallagher is such a scrub. How did I know this guy would pull out of the fight. Borics would’ve beat his ass. So sick of this kid. All talk, posting pictures with the belt and dude struggled to beat Anthony Taylor.
wtf happened?!! noooooo

Good fight for both guys.

Losing to the other doesn't really hurt. Bensons a shell of his former self and Huertas been missing for years.

Could be a launching pad fight for either guy. Nice match up.

Gallagher is such a scrub. How did I know this guy would pull out of the fight. Borics would’ve beat his ass. So sick of this kid. All talk, posting pictures with the belt and dude struggled to beat Anthony Taylor.

As soon as I realized what fight this is replacing, I said to myself, "Gallagher bitched out."

Bendo is legit,
Huerta is marketable.

We all who Bellator is rooting for.

Back