Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

This orangutan-looking sack of shit is going to renege on the Iran deal and once again show the world that the United States cannot be trusted in international deal making so long as the Republican Party can assume power and welsh.

it's a bad deal ... part of it was that they allowed iran to do their own inspections .. ridiculous

hi cincy,

the deal ultimately may or may not work, if you're talking long run. you'll excuse me if i hesitate on tearing up a treaty based on your foreign policy convictions of whats going to happen down the road. (i mean, shit, England may attack us one day. maybe we should nuke them now, while we can?)

short term, i think the general idea is that the US, Russia, China, UK, Germany and France wanted to freeze the growth of Iran's nuclear program for the time being - and its working.

now, allow me to ask you a question, would that be fair?

here it is; what was it that caused Iran to want to negotiate a deal on their nuclear capacity?

- IGIT
Money

They want nukes so they can be like Pakistan. That’s all it is. Theyre basically getting that leverage by threatening

This orangutan-looking sack of shit is going to renege on the Iran deal and once again show the world that the United States cannot be trusted in international deal making so long as the Republican Party can assume power and welsh.

Fuck em. It's not like they're holding up their end of the bargain. They violated the Nuclear deal and UN resolutions several times. I'm not going to lose any sleep if Iran stops enriching uranium.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid-rafizadeh/iran-breached-the-nuclear_b_9977768.html

89f508b3-7614-42ee-8869-f04dbdd6b6d0.jpg

i just dont believe raelly they would not want nuke. why would they not want one? i think russians and chinese know this that why they agree to iran nuke deal. after all is point of it not to stop or prevent nuclear weapon? if Iran was not consider a threat from beginning the russians and chinese and germans would not support the nuke deal. I cannot blame Israel for wanting to take out Iran but i think US is dumb to also not take out saudis and pakistan. i argue pakistan is a bigger threat then either since they have nukes!
The Russians and Chinese supported the deal because they prefer that over the US possibly attacking and sanctioning Iran. Russia and China stand to gain if sanctions are not applied broadly under the guise of the UN. The Europeans also want to tap into the lucrative Iranian market. Actually American companies also want a piece of that action. But Israeli defacto agents in the US prevents a rational and measured US response.

So Trump went from America First to Israel First.

First the Jerusalem move and now a possible scuttling of the Iran deal.

This is 100% incorrect. Iran has not violated the terms of the Nuclear Agreement a single time. Not once.

I know the Huffington Post is Left Wing bias, but they aren't known as a tabloid site are they? Why would they be printing fake news?

hi cincymma79,

*sigh*

ok, i'll keep trying. if the reason was "money", what was it that caused this "money" problem?

- IGIT

If you’re going for sanctions fine. Why should they have been lifted?

I know the Huffington Post is Left Wing bias, but they aren't known as a tabloid site are they? Why would they be printing fake news?
Did you look at your link?

You didn't link to a Huffington Post article. You linked to a blog hosted of Huffington Post. Literally anyone can create a blog there.

The way I figured out this was a blog was the way it says "THE BLOG" at the top of the page.

Might as well link to WordPress

Not only is this the most inept president I've ever seen, but also the most depressingly stupid.

Back