War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Lonzo Ball so bad?

I never knew it was possible for a professional shooting guard to shoot under 50% at the free throw line. I shot 70% in goddamn junior high.

Bad at shooting you mean? The rest of his game is damn impressive (i.e. passing, rebounding, defense, blocks, steals). Plus his last 20 games or so he's shot really well from three. The FT situation is pathetic, but it's reasonable to expect that to get better.

So, I know South Park tends to exaggerate shit to:
- Make a point
- For the lols

But for the most part they use facts... which makes the "All about Mormons" episode so fucking weird. Like, one of my best friends is a Mormon.. and not born into it Mormon but CONVERTED TO IT Mormon....

Outside of that dude is super awesome and grounded in the real world and shit......... but once it comes to this shit... wtf.

You still sound super gotten to Homer. Maybe you should take a break.

Jesus.

You sound gotten to like you can't tell what's a joke bruh.

You might need a break man.

EDIT:
Also, personal attack? You're one to talk about being a piece of shit person there.

You're the one calling me a pussy. I was giving you some advice.

You're the one calling me a pussy. I was giving you some advice.
It's ok Homer, I realize you're still salty about me coming from behind in Fantasy football like 3 weeks in a row to win the league.

How is Lonzo Ball so bad?

I never knew it was possible for a professional shooting guard to shoot under 50% at the free throw line. I shot 70% in goddamn junior high.

I can still shoot over 50% now and can barely dribble a ball anymore I havent played so long. Within a couple days I think I could get up to 70-80%. It just shows some people will never be good at anything. Shaq had the best coaches, the best facilitates, all the guy does is play and practice basketball. lol. And I can still shoot better than him.

And a pro sg shooting under 50% from the line is absurd. Embarrassing.

You do know what jokes are right? Jesus, digging through a 34 page thread if you're at 20 ppp to dig up that shit.

Gotten to much bro?

He's pissy today. Something must have made him feel smaller than usual. :eek::D

I can still shoot over 50% now and can barely dribble a ball anymore I havent played so long. Within a couple days I think I could get up to 70-80%. It just shows some people will never be good at anything. Shaq had the best coaches, the best facilitates, all the guy does is play and practice basketball. lol. And I can still shoot better than him.

And a pro sg shooting under 50% from the line is absurd. Embarrassing.
It's pathetic. Pro SGs should be in the 90s imo. THEIR JOB IS TO SHOOT THE BALL FROM THE MIDRANGE AND 3PT LINE

Guys like DeAndre Jordan and Shaq being piss poor FT shooters doesn't bother this casual basketball fan that much cause with how often they're up there they might take like 20 a game whereas your SGs might only get maybe 10 so even if they only hit 50% and the SG hits 90% they're producing about the same amount of points for the team.

He's pissy today. Something must have made him feel smaller than usual. :eek::D
Someone pissed in his Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Pro SGs should be in the 90s imo. THEIR JOB IS TO SHOOT THE BALL FROM THE MIDRANGE AND 3PT LINE

Someone pissed in his Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Ya, I was thinking anything below 70 is embarrassing. They are usually your best pure shooters.

I watched an ESPN 30-30 thing after somebody in the Heavies claimed Cro Cop was actually Serbian. lol. I got to talking to somebody about how good Yugoslavia was at basketball. The individual countries are still good. Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, etc all have good teams. They beat the Americans one year.

Anyway the show is about Vlade Divac and Drazen Petrovic. and how the war tore the team apart. Kukoc, Drazen and others are Croatian. Vlade and other guys are Serbian. Petrovic could fuckin shoot. Let me look up his FT percentage. He's got good numbers. Even a fg percentage above 50%. 43.7 from 3 point land is good since the last time I followed NBA. Not sure about now

FG%

FG3%

FT%

I think Divac is still one of the most hated men in Croatia. People still remember. After Yugoslavia won some championship somebody on the court was waving a Croatian flag and Divac took it from him an may have threw it down or something. His friendship with Petrovic ended at that instant. Divac was not a patriot or anything either. He didn't like people bringing sectarianism to the team. They are Yugoslavia. Not Croatia. Not Serbia. But Petrovic was a hardass and loyal Croatian.

Anyway, Divac became like a symbol to the Croatians and some still recognize and hate him if he walks down the street there. lol. But Petrovic's family like him. Pretty sad story. Free on Youtube if anyone cares.

Last edited:
Annnnnnd stilllllllllll......
{<buffer}

NO COMMENT FROM THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

Holy fuck, they must be having a lot of trouble agreeing on a spin for this one. They couldn't summon even a half-hearted attempt in the DeVos thread, and here they've been shocked into total silence. I think they're waiting for page 20 and the new thread so they can pretend to forget about this stuff.

Trump's personal assistant gets fired and the same day a state department staffer who was an aide to Tillerson gets canned. What's the next tit for tat going to be? And wadda ya know another person around Trump is apparently involved in financial crimes. Delightful. Only the best, only the best.

Wait until the entire administration is papered over with the likes of Mnuchin. This is really only where things start to get rough.

Or maybe you guys are a bunch of idiots and just not worth the time? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back