Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

I don't know enough about Christianity in the middle East to answer that. middle Eastern Christians aren't creating enough problems for me to have researched the differences.

The status of middle Eastern Christianity really doesn't have any bearing on the fact that the Muslims that you work with are not practicing the same faith as the ones she is talking about so it doesn't matter one way or the other. Your comment was just pointless deflection with no relevance.

I know. The Christians I work with aren't going on crusades or shooting up schools either.

I'm just trying to say that condemning all Muslims is unfair.

Yeah, not comparing her to Hitler. But its the same kind of motivation. Not saying she would exterminate 11 million people or anything.
But Hitler started out similar to those white nationalist bloggers you see today.
He went to beer tents and pubs were people in general supported his nationalist's ideas and anti-Jewish rambling.
While at the same time trying to blame the upper classes are in bed with the Jews.
It is the same playbook just on a different medium. And Hitler was more talented in it.

I would paraphrase what you’re saying as a “step on the road to Naziism” argument. I won’t call it a fallacy per se because there certainly was a progression but to make that argument you have to identify the point of no return after which something like Naziism is the only possible outcome. You have to do this because there were a lot of steps on this road that go back long before the events of WW2 and not all of them can be assigned the guilt of the Nazis.

There is also the possibility that the road may contain intersections with other roads and a given position may be occupied by someone who is on their way to somewhere else entirely.

I know. The Christians I work with aren't going on crusades or shooting up schools either.

Nobody is condemning all Muslims. That would be utterly stupid. What is being condemned here it's the ideology. And it's evil and rotten in some many levels no single rational person would defend it.

The comparison to Christianity is shit for two main reasons:
1. Islamic terrorism is a problem now. Bringing up the crusades that happened hundreds of years ago is another meaningless deflection.
2. The condemnable actions by Christians, even those mandated by the Catholic Church, were decisions made by corrupt men that actually contradict the teachings of the New Testament. You can condemn those men, but you can't hold Christianity responsible because its highest text promotes peace. The same cannot be said for Islam.

It is a bit unfair, especially when you view it as an attack on people. If you actually look at the tenets of Islam though and condemn it as an institution, I see nothing wrong with that.

Milo absolutely acts like an asshole in this video. There is no reason for him to make a public spectacle out of shitting all over someone who obviously isn't a professional political commentator and isn't equipped to discuss the topic. HOWEVER, he does a pretty damn good job of explaining how Western Muslims are hardly even actually practicing Islam and explaining that he isn't condemning every individual who identifies as a Muslim. It's worth a watch if you're actually interested in the topic vice just defending people on the grounds that judgement is unfair.

Nobody is condemning all Muslims. That would be utterly stupid. What is being condemned here it's the ideology. And it's evil and rotten in some many levels no single rational person would defend it.
This sums up my lengthy post much more succinctly.

I would paraphrase what you’re saying as a “step on the road to Naziism” argument. I won’t call it a fallacy per se because there certainly was a progression but to make that argument you have to identify the point of no return after which something like Naziism is the only possible outcome. You have to do this because there were a lot of steps on this road that go back long before the events of WW2 and not all of them can be assigned the guilt of the Nazis.

There is also the possibility that the road may contain intersections with other roads and a given position may be occupied by someone who is on their way to somewhere else entirely.

Yeah, I am not 100% sure what you would call her movement can this be described as the Alt-Right?
If you so will Naziism and Alt-Right are both different versions of white nationalism.
With as of right now Naziism being the much more extreme one.

But before I misrepresent my point I don't think those people are Nazi's.
The Nazis and Naziism came to be in a unique part of history.
You can't really compare that to anything today.
It's just that they have used the same strategy to become an established political power in the 1920's.

This is a bit tangential but I think a lot of the hostile/unproductive disagreements on this board stem from how everyone operates from a set of fundamental axioms we regard as inherently true but the conversations here almost exclusively happen at the level of subordinate beliefs that hinge on the validity of one’s axioms. If someone articulates a differening position on a subordinate issue, there is no viable explanation other than that he/she’s a STUPID FUCKING IDIOT LIB/CONSERVATARD NAZI/COMMUNIST!!! Meanwhile, what the other poster is saying is 100% logically consistent according to their own axioms (and people REALLY seem not to like talking about those)

It certainly doesn't seem to take too much prodding to get some posters to reveal that their political platform boils down to 'fuck white people.'

What's going on in here!?

Yeah the UK is lost. There will come a time when the UK will have to disarm itself for the greater good.

Yeah, I am not 100% sure what you would call her movement can this be described as the Alt-Right?
If you so will Naziism and Alt-Right are both different versions of white nationalism.
With as of right now Naziism being the much more extreme one.

But before I misrepresent my point I don't think those people are Nazi's.
The Nazis and Naziism came to be in a unique part of history.
You can't really compare that to anything today.
It's just that they have used the same strategy to become an established political power in the 1920's.

What some people call the alt-right isn't a whites only movement. One need only look at their rallies to see that. I also don't think many people self-identity as 'alt-right' it's really more a pejorative term at this point.

The people who built Canada were not immigrants. The people who arrived after it was already established are immigrants. It is one thing to build a nation and quite another to take complete advantage of a sissified, welfare nanny state.

I know damn well Canada is finished. Whites built it and are now giving it away. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts once the whites are gone.

China will have its way with it and India might get a piece. Extract all resources.

Yeah, but she is picking a minority that she can blame all the problems on.
And are used by the Left to undermine and destroy your country.
You can't start a good white nationalist movement if you don't have a minority to blame your problems on.

I am not commenting if she is correct or not. Many people thought Hitler was right also. It is just that it is the same strategy.

I'll be honest with you, I'm not all that familiar with Southerns "wishlist" or her end goals so I can only comment on the topic at hand. Maybe she is trying to use a minority as a scapegoat, I just don't know.

What I do know is she was denied entry to the UK due to a tongue in cheek "social experiment" aimed at Islam. Which tells me that particular religion enjoys a protected class. In the conversation of supremacy (kinda where we're heading here), special dispensation usually goes those wielding power. As evidenced by the authorities unwillingness to prosecute those involved in the numerous child grooming cases in the UK. Something smells rotten in Britain.

It certainly doesn't seem to take too much prodding to get some posters to reveal that their political platform boils down to 'fuck white people.'

That does seem to be a fairly high order axiom for a small handful of posters and while I agree that they frequently reveal it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone openly admit it.

Lol oh the irony so the nationalists complaining about the UK making decisions in their national interest.

What kind of nationalist movement are you guys running over there in Canada?
Why does a woman represent it? Why doesn't she wear any uniform?
And why is she not busy raising kids? How many white kids does she have?
Looks like she is the mid-20's? She should have popped out 2 - 3 soldiers already.

Those are the best available people for the cause? In that case, I would say good night Canada.
Wood gladly produce 2-3 kids with her Mr. Snake :)

and the purported 'trump ban' was a problem?

this is about as Draconian as it gets, good lawd

have some pride ffs

she's the problem, not the rampant pederasty and rapists running amuck

They're both weeaboos, but the sister has a banging body

tumblr_p0veeyLqdj1rr1yubo5_1280.jpg
I wonder if she has some form of social media that I might stalk... er, ah... respectfully peruse.

Wood gladly produce 2-3 kids with her Mr. Snake :)

Good at least that would be some proper Aryan children.
But I think in the end you will be disappointed with that small hips she can have a maximum of 5 or 6 children.
She is not exactly Mutterkreuz material :).

Back