NPR-Mexico Is World's Second Most Violent Country, Report Says

you guys do buy the drugs and thus finance their cartels.....just saying

What % of drugs in the US are bought by white people?

If it's not above 95% then it's racist and we ignore it

if mexico had saddam hussein this cartel stuff would be dealt with within a couple of years....mexico can learn a thing or two from the arab world and the richest mexican is a arab as well so learn from him

Yes. Because the only % in existrence is zero.

Downs. Do You has it?

Just bringing it up means you're trying to play a stupid game and blame non-whites for America's drug demand.

Jesus H. Christ. When you are ahead of several countires that are engaged in open war you know things are violent. This is why I stick to the comparatively safe Baja region nowadays. Mexico has somehow managed to beat Afghanistan and all of Africa.

Honestly Mexico does not feel any more dangerous than when I was in a teen in the 90s spending time down there but that could be because at 16 I'd go down there looking for trouble and now I go looking for marlin

@Rod1 want to defend your homeland?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...are&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

Used to frequent Tijuana in my days at S.O.I....been to Juarez, too.

Not as much the demand, but the implicit threats that the US gives to any country willing to try something different.

Any country willing to legalize heroin or meth in this hemisphere would be treated like as if it carried out 9/11.

Thanks for the carne asada...but keep your cocaine, scum bag

I knew you were going to make pretend white people don't do drugs.

<Dany07>

I've tried explaining to drug users (heroin, meth,crack) that their habits and their coming into the city to buy their dope has far reaching effects that result in innocent lives being destroyed all over the world.

Like pissing in the wind. They want their dope at all costs.

Just bringing it up means you're trying to play a stupid game and blame non-whites for America's drug demand.

lol. So because someone addresses actual facts instead of immature feelings they have some inappropriate agenda? You're more fucking retarded than I thought possible hahaha.

Keep it up, dipshits like you have put life in easy mode for those of us with brains. I don't care who's the president anymore, as long as they're polarizing the lemmings will continue to make the rest of us rich without even knowing how.

#numbersareracistspreadtheword

#fuckyostatistics

lol. So because someone addresses actual facts instead of immature feelings they have some inappropriate agenda? You're more fucking retarded than I thought possible hahaha.

Keep it up, dipshits like you have put life in easy mode for those of us with brains. I don't care who's the president anymore, as long as they're polarizing the lemmings will continue to make the rest of us rich without even knowing how.

#numbersareracistspreadtheword

#fuckyostatistics

#metoo !

There you go, blaming everyone but your own Afghanistan wannabe country.
A lot of us would like to build better borders and improve border control to keep that shit out.
Are you dumb enough to believe you can keep it out?

You do understand that if you build a better border that just makes the price soar up for the product as the demand on the US remains the same. As the price soars the drug gangs get more and more rich and more and more people in the chain are willing to take the risks to get it in.

You simply CANNOT stop the supply when the demand remains strong. You can only drive the price up, make the gangs richer and bolder and feed the unending drug war.

been to Mexico at least 30 times, and if you don't openly go looking for drugs, or get caught pissing on the streets.....

you'll likely have zero issues w/ criminals OR cops/leo

been to Mexico at least 30 times, and if you don't openly go looking for drugs, or get caught pissing on the streets.....

you'll likely have zero issues w/ criminals OR cops/leo
Depends where you are.

American made drugs are 10x better.
Imported Mexican weed has been completely stopped. Huge win .

It's legal in some parts, quality is American , not worth the risk anymore.

Blaming Mexico's problems on America, because "We buy the drugs" is extremely dishonest. I agree that it takes two to tango, but the Cartels would find another way to operate even if all drugs became legal in the U.S.

You could also blame America's lax gun laws for the weapons that the cartels run too, but there has to be a point where a country starts taking responsibility for it's own people.

i will if you provide me a source

OK buddy. But I'll have you know that me sppon feeding you is not the same as teaching you to fish. Quite the opposite.

Here's one of many sources for this info (but be mindful that it's the most SUPER racist white supremacist source out of all the options). After you figure out the answer to the question then come back and I'll give you next question. Don't worry, the answer to the next question is probably even one that you already posses the skills to research yourself!! It'll all be worth it when you have an understanding of the subject that isn't based on bitch made emotions.

https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUHresultsPDFWHTML2013/Web/NSDUHresults2013.pdf

Are you dumb enough to believe you can keep it out?

You do understand that if you build a better border that just makes the price soar up for the product as the demand on the US remains the same. As the price soars the drug gangs get more and more rich and more and more people in the chain are willing to take the risks to get it in.

You simply CANNOT stop the supply when the demand remains strong. You can only drive the price up, make the gangs richer and bolder and feed the unending drug war.

Liberal spotted. No price increase can lower demand. hahahahahhahahaahah fucking priceless

Oh to not understand the importance of education. Ignorance must be bliss.

true, but if you aren't fighting people drunk, or looking drugs......

the crime doesn't go find you in general
This used to be very true, now there are random shootouts even in broad daylight in tourist areas. That said, some areas are still safe by any standard.

Back