War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has the self awareness of a spoon. I was raging last week cuz of his economic adviser signing. And he did it again today. I told my buddy, watch Trump kill the market today. I was right.

About the self awareness. Does he ever think the problem is him? The common denominator is him. Maybe he is wrong. I bet he never thought about that. Everyone else is wrong but him.

And even outside the market or even economics. Who can have faith in a government that operates like this? He really is treating it like The Apprentice.

It's funny cuz I was watching something the other day and it said that Putin sees Trump as apprentice. He probably does. An amateur.

Last edited:
Or maybe you guys are a bunch of idiots and just not worth the time? Lol

Be honest: do you really think you are smarter, more rational, or more objective than the rest of the posters in this thread?

Please, level with me.

Be honest: do you really think you are smarter, more rational, or more objective than the rest of the posters in this thread?

Please, level with me.
Of course he does, Dunning-Kruger is an epidemic among Trumps rubes.

Who can have faith in a government that operates like this?

Trump's stupidity is a good test of our checks & balances. So far it appears to me as if they're holding up. Presidents still have too much authority in my view.

Please, level with me.

I think you guys are borderline retarded if you want to know the truth of the matter

I think you guys are borderline retarded if you want to know the truth of the matter
I’m not sure you understand how an economy works...

You didn't answer the question. And, Bob, you can join in too.

Do you think you're smarter, more rational, or more impartial than the other members of this thread? Let's single out @PolishHeadlock, @Rebound59, and @Fawlty . Can you say that you believe you are smarter (or, if you prefer, "less retarded"), more rational, or more impartial than those three persons?

You didn't answer the question. And, Bob, you can join in too.

Do you think you're smarter, more rational, or more impartial than the other members of this thread? Let's single out @PolishHeadlock, @Rebound59, and @Fawlty . Can you say that you believe you are smarter (or, if you prefer, "less retarded"), more rational, or more impartial than those three persons?

Agian, I think you guys are borderline retarded

So, do you think you are smarter than those three persons who are "borderline retarded"?

I find it weird that you are pushing so hard for a specific answer. I think I'll just refer you to my previous statement...you guys are borderline retarded.

I find it weird that you are pushing so hard for a specific answer. I think I'll just refer you to my previous statement...you guys are borderline retarded.

So you admit that, no matter your immature (and obviously insincere) insults, you realize that you are less intelligent, less rational, and less impartial than those three persons.

This level of self-awareness is probably the high point of your posting career.

So you admit that, no matter your immature (and obviously insincere) insults, you realize that you are less intelligent, less rational, and less impartial than those three persons.

This level of self-awareness is probably the high point of your posting career

So retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back